Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka against the Dark Lord ❯ Yui's new admirer ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kaz : I don't own any of the characters here.
 
 
“What!” Yui startled, “ Are you sure?”
 
“Of course! But that's not only the point…” Miaka whispered, “ Yui… your hunch is right… the mastermind of the massacres… is the one who found the book…”
 
The first thing that Miaka did the next day is to tell Yui what she found out. Yui was on her way to the great all when Miaka dragged her on a deserted walkway.
 
Miaka told her about her encounter with Tomite, Rimudo, Tatara, and Tokaki. She explained every detail about the truth behind those mysterious killings. The real identity of the mastermind and his descendants.
 
“I see...” Yui leaned on the wall. She wasn't really surprise to know it. She was sure that her hunch was right from the very beginning. “I told you I am right.”
 
Miaka hit the wall so hard with her bare hands. She couldn't stop the overflowing anger inside herself. “ I… I wont forgive him! He has no right to do that to Takiko and Suzuno! Yui… he forced them to return here from the other side! That insolent monster! What he did is unbearable!” she shouted at the top of her lungs.
 
Yui shut Miaka's mouth with her hands. She whirled around the walkway. There was a long silence. Miaka tried to get free from her. “ Would you just shut up!” she tried to lower down her voice. “ I sense someone…”
 
Miaka was astounded “ What? Why didn't you tell me?”
 
“ Idiot! I kept telling you about it but you were busy blabbering about Takiko and Suzuno!” Yui sighed.
 
“ Sorry I didn't here you,,, ”
 
Yui turned back,” Miaka I know how you feel… believe me… but you need to get a old of your emotions… rushing things wont give us solutions about our problem!”
 
“But Yui!” Miaka insisted. “ Do you have any great idea?”
 
“ Oh dear… you're so stubborn!” Yui scratched her head irritably, “Let's just discuss it later, alright? It's not appropriate to settle that matter here. And besides, I'm going to be late for my class!” she rushed down to the dungeon for her potions class.
 
Miaka was left alone. Hmmm… Yui's right. I should learn on how I could control myself. She sighed. She was about to return to the great all when she heard some footsteps.
 
“ Who's there?” Miaka suddenly felt a bit scared. “ Show yourself!” she yelled. She walked towards where the sound came from.
 
Oh no! Could it be…? C-could it the culprit…. darn! Where is Yui when you need her! Miaka thought of herself. She didn't know what to do if she would be attacked.
 
Miaka took her wand out of her pocket. “ Who are you?! Get out… NOW!” she shouted while pointing her out wand.
 
“ Miaka what the hell are you doing here?” Hermione suddenly came. “ We've been looking for you! Come on, if you don't hurry will be late for our Transfiguration!”
 
Miaka startled, “H-hermione! Uummhmm…. I'm sorry… okay I'm coming!” she wasn't able to find the person who was eavesdropping to them.
 
Miaka and Yui met up again the next morning. They were hiding behind the bookshelves in the library. They wanted to discuss about the technique that they would use to get the book.
 
“Miaka...” Yui murmured, “Ever since we got here… I have sensed that someone is keeping a close eye on me…”
 
“What do you mean?” Miaka Whispered. “ Don't tell me that they know we are here in Hogwarts?”
 
“No… I don't think so…” Yui tried to pretend that she didn't worry at all. She took one book out of the shelf. “ I don't know how to describe this… but I guess that person is deadly serious in stalking me…”
 
Miaka laughed, “ Maybe its just one of your secret admirers…”
 
“ Shut up!” Yui was a bit furious. “ Your such an idiot! What if that person discover who we really are!” she almost hit Miaka with the book.
 
“ Okay…okay…” Miaka covered herself. ` Remember, you told me to get a hold of my emotions… but look at you!” she was protecting herself from Yui's attack.
 
“ Hmmmp! It's no use talking to someone who doesn't even know how to get serious!” Yui returned the book from the shelf. She walked away Miaka.
 
“ Hey Yui! I'm just kidding! Come on!”
 
Yui paused, “ My head's a bit aching. I'm going back to my room to take some rest, okay?!” then she went off.
 
Darn Yui! Why is she always like that! Miaka decided to join Harry and the gang in their table. They were also in the library doing their essays for Prof. Snape.
 
Miaka stormed them te moment se sat in their table, “ She's terrible! Darn her! I'm so pissed off!”
 
Hermione was disturbed in her work, “ Miaka! Would you lower down your voice” she murmured, “ Just in case you haven't notice… We're inside the library.”
 
Harry put down her quill. “ What's the matter? Where's Yui?” he asked Miaka.
 
“ She went back to her room. Her head was a bit aching…” said Miaka dully.
 
“ Did you have a fight?” Neville interrupted. He was already finished with his two-parchment essay. “ You seem furious.”
 
Miaka rest her head on the table. Then she covered her face with a book. “ Nah… don't worry we're fine… I swear!”
 
Ron had gone back wit some reference books, “ Hermione are you sure that I have to read all of this! This is just ridiculous! It's all because of that stupid essay!” he said irritably.
 
“ You don't have any choice. And besides it's your fault for not listening to our discussion!” Hermione decided to continue her essay.
 
Ron sat besides Miaka, “ Hey, what's up? Are you through with your essay?” he asked.
 
Miaka wasn't paying attention to Ron. She was thinking about the right strategy that they would use against the mastermind. How can I suppose to relax! I can't just let him kill innocent people! But… if I show my self, he might use his powers to capture me! Darn! What should we do!
 
Harry gazed at Miaka. He seemed to have notice that she was thinking something really essential. “ Try to clear your mind. You'll never gonna get a great idea if you keep doing that.” He smiled.
 
Miaka stared at Harry,” But Harry…” she murmured. Suddenly she heard her stomach crumble.
 
Ron laughed so hard that he almost forgot that they were in the library, “And you better eat as well. I can't believe that you're starving already!”
 
Miaka just smiled. “ I guess you're right.”
 
Later that day
 
Miaka, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Neville were on their way down to the forbidden forest for Care of Magical Creatures. Suddenly, Prof. McGonagall came chasing them.
 
“ Miss Yuki!” Prof. McGonagall screamed.
 
They were all astounded especially Miaka who was wondering if she had done something wrong. “ Y-Yes Professor...” she shivered.
 
“ This is urgent. I believe your Ms. Hongo's best friend,” Prof. McGonagall paused for a while. “ You need to come with me.”
 
 
Harry walked forward, “ Why? Did something awful happened to her?” he interrupted.
 
“ Just come with me,” Prof. McGonagall walked back to the castle.
 
Prof. McGonagall let Harry, Ron, Hermione and Neville to come as well. Miaka could feel her heart pounding so fast. Her body was trembling because of nervousness. She was extremely worried about Yui.
 
“ Get in...” Prof. McGongall opened the door for them. They were in the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey let them visit Yui for half an hour.
 
Miaka was so shocked. “ Yui, what happened to you?!” she rushed towards Yui who was lying in her bed. Her right arm was badly injured. It seemed like she was hit by a spell.
 
“ Miaka… Guys… “ Yui tried to sit but she was too weak. Hermione carefully assisted her. “ Thanks… for… dropping ….by…”
 
“Yui… you look awful!” Ron was worried as well. He sat on Yui's bed. “ What happened to you?”
 
“ I'm fine... This is nothing….” Yui tried to cheer their worried faces. She glanced at Miaka, “ Come On! Don't worry I'm fine!”
 
“But…”
 
Prof. Dumbledore suddenly entered the room, “ Miss Hongo is fine... Good thing she was brought straightly here by this young man,”
 
 
Draco Malfoy, Harry's rival, was right behind Prof. Dumbledore, “ I…I-I'm so s-sorry f-for what happened. I-It's my fault… I should be blame for everything...” he stammered. His body was shivering. Suddenly tears roll down his cheeks. He went down on his knees to apologize. “ I'm sorry…please forgive me!”
 
“ Just like what I thought!” Ron jumped out of Yui's bed. He pulled Draco up. He was about to punch him when Yui screamed.
 
“STOP IT RON! IT'S NOT DRACO'S FAULT!” Yui shouted at the top of her lungs.
 
Prof. Dumbledore helped Draco to get free from Ron's grip, “ Mr. Weasley, Mr. Malfoy was just helping Ms. Hongo from Ms. Parkinson. You see…Ms. Parkinson seems to hate her so much that's why she attacked her after their Divinition class.”
 
“ But Professor…” Draco murmured, “ I'm the reason why she attacked Yui in the first place…” he grasped his fist so hard. “ that's why …I should be blame as well!”
 
Miaka stared at Draco. Se felt the clean sincerity on Draco's eyes. Then she gazed at Yui. She seemed to read Yui's mind. Then a slight smile was curved on Yui's face. “ Draco. I understand what happened,” she nodded. “ It's not your fault so stop blaming yourself. And besides I'm so grateful for saving my best friend.” She smiled.
 
“ Would you mind if you come near me,” Yui said softly. There was a glow on her face. “ I just want to thank you personally. If you didn't stop her I'll probably get more hurt.”
 
Draco turned red as tomato. He felt his cheeks burned so hot. “ It's a-alright… Y-Yui.. I'm glad that you're…fine..” then he walked back towards the door. “ I'd better go now… t-take…c-care…” and he strode off.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------- 
 
“ WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MALFOY! HE SEEMS ODD EVER SINCE THIS YEAR HAS STARTED!” Harry and Ron said in unison. They were so puzzled about the great change in Malfoy's behavior. “ So Hermione what do you think?” they both asked.
 
Hermione had just gone back from the library, “Well I noticed it as well. He definitely changed a lot! Remember that he despise me because I'm a mudblood… but she just saved Yui who is a mere muggle! And not only that he took Muggle studies too!” there was a great amusement in her face.
 
Harry, Ron and Hermione were all in the Gryffindor Common room having their break while Miaka decided to check Yui in the Hospital wing.
 
“ And he's not picking a fight against Harry as well!” Ron screamed. “ Don't you think he's under some evil spell?”
 
“ MORON!” Hermione threw a book to Ron. Too bad Ron wasn't paying attention to her so it really it him hard.
 
“ So do you have any idea about it?” Harry asked.
 
Hermione let out a sigh. “ Don't you still get it!” She dropped in a seat next to Harry. “Are you blind?!” she roared.
 
Harry abruptly leapt way from Hermione, “ O-Okay… just spill it o-out…” he shrieked.
 
“ MALFOY LIKES YUI!” Hermione said loudly, “ Yui is the reason why he has changed! I bet Pansy knew that!”
 
`Ron and Harry were both startled. Then they both give a loud laugh.
 
“ Come to think of it, Pansy wont attack someone without a reason,” said Ron, he started to eat the chocolate frog that Ginny gave him, “ Se might be a pathetic git who always tease us but she has never arm us at all.”
 
Harry burst out an annoying loud laugh, “ I can't believe this!” He smirked,” Malfoy and Yui!” his laugh turned louder, “ It's unbelievable! Don't you think that's too good to be true?!”
 
Hermione leaned her back on the couch and stared at Harry. Then a mischievous smile curved on her lips, “ Maybe your right, Harry. I guess Malfoy is just using Yui.”
 
“ What do you mean?” Ron asked.
 
“ I guess his real target is Miaka, don't you think?”
 
Harry's laugh suddenly died. Then e remained silent.
 
“Don't you agree Harry?” Hermione asked.
 
Harry became serious, “ I guess we should not assume right a way. We still need proof.” He said with a cold voice.
 
Ron stared at Harry, “ Are you alright?”
 
“ I'm fine… I'd better go to my room to take a rest… I feel a bit dizzy that's all.” Then Harry went up.
 
Ron was left clueless. “ What the heck happened to him?” he asked Hermione.
 
Hermione got up and took her books, “ OH DEAR! YOUR IMPOSSIBLE RON! YOU'RE SO INSENSITIVE!” she gave a sigh before she streamed up to the girls dormitory.