Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka against the Dark Lord ❯ Hogsmeade ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Kaz doesn't own any of the characters from fushigi yuugi and harry potter.
 
Kaz: sorry if I let you wait. I was kindda busy in school lately….
Good thing, I've finally got a break!!!!
+ Jumping like a little kid+
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
 
Yui had finally charged out of the hospital wing. After that unpleasant incident, Pansy Parkinson and her friends were all forbidden to get close to her. Pansy was very furious about the head master's decision yet she had no choice. Slytherin was also deducted a hundred points for her behavior.
 
So far, Miaka and Yui haven't got any messages from the star warriors of Genbu and Byakko. The last time they communicated was when Miaka was put in detention. It has almost been a month and Miaka was getting more irritated about their situation. Actually, she never agreed that they should just hide in Hogwarts. She couldn't stand waiting for their signal because of the fast multiplying victims of Voldemort.
 
“ Yui….” Miaka murmured, “ Come on… talk to me…”
 
“ Miaka… how many times did I tell you not to open that subject again.” Yui whispered. She was trying to control herself not to get mad or stress. Madam Pomfrey told her to be careful in everything that she was going to do. It might open her cuts if she forced herself. “ Remember what I told you before….”
 
What Yui said made Miaka shut. After that, she never spoke a word until they reached the hall. A huge crowd was waiting for the professors to arrive. All the students were excited to visit Hogsmeade. According to the rumors that Miaka heard, there were a lot of interesting shops in that place.
 
“ Okay please keep in your proper places.” Prof. McGonagall ordered, “ Ms. Yuki and Ms. Hongo may I have your permits…”
 
Yui politely handed their permits to her. Then they decided to join the Harry and the others. Miaka somehow forgot the issue that they were arguing earlier. There was an obvious intense of excitement glowing on her face. She couldn't wait to explore Hogsmeade.
 
When they got there, Miaka rushed out of the carriage. She was completely astonished on what she saw. Just like what she heard, Hogsmeade's more than your expectations. It was completely amazing. It wasn't just an ordinary mall that she had gone.
 
“ Look at this place! I haven't seen something like this in Japan!” Miaka squealed. She immediately dragged Yui to check all the shops. She couldn't control her overflowing curiosity.
 
Yui was really irritated. “ Miaka…” she said. She was trying to shove off Miaka's tight grip. “ Calm yourself… we've got a whole day to explore this place.”
 
Unfortunately, Miaka wasn't paying attention to her at all. She continued to scan the entire Hogsmeade.
 
Miaka and Yui decided to go on a separate way to Harry and the others. They wanted to leisurely walk around all by themselves. They just asked for a meeting place. Hermione gave them a sketched map of the entire village in case they get lost.
 
Their favorite spots were Zonko's joke shop and Honeydukes.
 
They were really astounded on Zonko's weird yet funny items. They also met Ron's older brothers who were quite busy filling their shopping bags. Miaka wanted to buy some fake wands yet Yui gave her another long lecture about the right usage of money.
 
But when they got in the Honeydukes, they were both surprised on what they saw inside. It was like a candy castle. All of a sudden, they felt like a kid again. With out any hesitation, they grab a basket and filled it with all kinds of yummy looking sweets.
 
After that, they visited the infamous shreaking shack. They heard a lot of scary ghost stories about that place. As usual they both wanted to see if those were true… even if they felt a bit afraid. Sad to say but they couldn't get any closer because of the fences around.
 
“ So look what we have here girls…” Pansy scowled. She exchanged looks with her two friends. “ The flirt and the lunatic.. Yui Hongo and Miaka Yuki…”
 
Miaka walked forward covering Yui from her, “ What do you want? And would you stop calling us like that you pathetic wimp…”
 
“ Who are you calling wimp!” Pansy angrily squealed. “ You think I'm gonna back off because you're here to protect your little friend… well sorry I'm not!”
 
“ Really… then prepare to be punished by Miaka Yuki!!!” Miaka screamed. She looked as though she was going to eat them a live She took of her coat and rolled over her sleeves. She didn't even care about the freezing cold. Her flaming fury was just enough to keep her energy alive.
 
“ You have no idea on the trainings that I've got ever since I was a little kid! And now get ready for the ultimate Miaka punch!!!!” Miaka rushed towards Pansy who was already quivering because of terror.
 
And before she could even lay a finger to Pansy, they swiftly rushed away from them.
 
“ Come on Pansy!!! Let's get out of here!! That girl is a freak!!! She's totally a demon!!!”
 
“ You haven't seen the last of me I swear!!!!” Pansy screamed before they strode away.
 
Miaka laughed so hard. “ Have you seen her face!!! It was hilarious!!! I can't believe they were so coward!!!!”
 
“ Yah… Pansy was completely scared of you!!!” Yui grinned.
 
Then all of a sudden they heard a loud explosion.
 
BANG!!!!
 
“ What the hell---” Miaka and Yui rushed on that place. They also met Harry and the others there.
 
“ What happened?” Yui worriedly asked.
 
Hermione stared at her with a very gloomy face, “ Another attack…. It's getting worse… Harry…. this time a Hogwarts student was also got severely hurt.”
 
Miaka was startled, “ A student…. But who?”
 
“ It's Pansy…. Remember… Pansy Parkinson…” Ron answered, “ I never like her but… I feel sorry for what happened…”
 
Miaka and Yui were both shocked, “ No it can't be!!! She was just…. She was just with us a moment ago!!!” they quivered.
 
“ She was attacked the moment she opened the door of three broomsticks. We didn't know that there were already death eaters inside. So she was included on their evil plans.” Harry explained. “ Good thing we haven't got near or else they might surely capture us…”
 
Tears rolled down Miaka's cheeks as she stared on the unconscious Pansy lying on the cold snow.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
Kaz: I don't like this chapter so much… I don't really know why I put Pansy on the spot
Light + Laughs+ Guess I'm going crazy again….