Gad Guard Fan Fiction ❯ A small white cat ❯ a fond farewell ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everyone that reads this story! I realize that in the first chapter, I promised that I would write a second chapter to this story! And as much as I hate breaking promises, there is something else going on in this story that I also really hate! Do you know what that is? Well, I'm sure that any of you that love reading well written fics (in which case, why are you reading this one anywho? ^-^; ) would be able to tell me right off the bat! Yes that is right, I've broken a character's character! That's quite correct! * gasp of horror * isn't that awful? So… I cannot make myself abuse my fanfic privilege any more by continuing this story… I am so very sorry to everyone of you! And if by making this choice I have upset any of you, I am deeply sorry, you may e-mail me if you wish to take it up with me about breaking a promise or something like that! I'll try and make it up to anyone that… um… wants me to… (not that this story was good enough for anyone else to really care anyway… but enough of bashing my writing, that's the job of the readers, not the writer!)
 
I'm sorry!