Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Episode1: Truly,Madly,Deeply ❯ Run The Bullets Are Reloaded ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Episode I: Truly, Madly Deeply
Author: Befanini *)
Disclaimer: I have absolutely no rights whatsoever. For demented daydreaming purposes only. XD
Rating: T for language. Slash. (M/M pairings. What else? Hehehe…)
Summary: The demented result of an overactive imagination. The *secret* Saiyuki love affair you didn't see. Behind the scenes of Saiyuki Reload.
A/N: More of the fun in Truly Madly Deeply. (Since I actually wrote that one first.) Sanzo and Gojyo still retarded for each other. Naturally, since Reload took place before Gunlock… And naturally, since - if you haven't noticed by now - I am officially addicted to 3x5x3. XD Enjoy! P.S. Underlined talk lifted from the actual series dialogue. Yes, I am aware that Hakuryu is a boy dragon. I just read a fic with Hakuryu as a female, and I liked the idea of Hakkai with a girl dragon… XD
Warning: Please take note that this is a *parody*. OOC-ness GUARANTEED. Purists need not read. Hai?
 
 
 
I. RUN: THE BULLETS ARE RELOADED
 
In which we rejoin the Sanzo ikkou traveling in disguise. Today's adventures include saving the two pretty sisters, Seika and Seira.
 
 
A.
 
Sanzo kicks Gojyo to the floor, glaring murderously.
 
Gojyo rears up and grabs Sanzo's collar. “Dammit! Why the hell did you do that!?!” he scowls, nose to nose with Sanzo.
 
Urusei! Man without fidelity! Don't make us look more suspicious!” Sanzo glowers, grabbing fistfuls of the kappa's cloak. They stare at each other's sunglasses. Sanzo groans. “Kiss me, you fool…” Gojyo growls and crushes the priest in a fierce embrace.
 
Seira's eyes pop.
 
“Yare yare…” Hakkai mutters. “That makes us look even more suspicious…”
 
“Harahetta…?”
 
 
B.
 
Don't try to ravish a woman whenever you find one!” A gravelly voice scolds.
 
What? I'm a gourmet…” comes the teasing reply.
 
Seika pushes past Hakkai. The little girl gasps and stares.
 
Sanzo looks up, startled, and quickly pushes his shades back on. Gojyo, pillowed on his lap, draws his hood over his face. But they forget to let go of their entwined fingers.
 
Goku rolls his eyes.
 
 
C.
 
What are we going to do with these bad humans, hmmm?” Hakkai tuts disapprovingly.
 
Beat them up, of course!” Goku cackles and cracks his knuckles.
 
Kill them… (yawn) Kill them all… (yawn)… Kill them at once… (YAWN!)”
 
“Let's finish them off quickly… Sanzo Houshi-sama wants to go to bed…” Gojyo grins, turning to give a sexy wink to his lover.
 
Sanzo is curled up on the grass, snoring softly.
 
Gojyo scowls and turns back to the other two. “All right. Who did this?”
 
Goku and Hakkai grin as they finish teaching the nasty humans a lesson.
 
Gojyo plants his hands on his hips. “I said, Who did this!?!” he demands, gnashing his teeth in frustration.
 
“I did,” the monkey pipes up, coming close to plant himself in front of Gojyo. He crosses his arms. “Wanna make something of it, erogappa?”
 
Before Gojyo can throttle the smirking saru, Hakkai steps up. “I prepared the drink, actually. I slipped in the sleeping pills.” Hakkai smiles.
 
Why, you two?” Gojyo begs.
 
“Huh. We are sharing one room tonight, in case it slipped your mind…” Goku stares accusingly at the kappa.
 
Hakkai shrugs. “Goku and I need our rest, you know.”
 
Gojyo hangs his head in defeat.
 
 
D.
 
We're going backwards now!” Hakkai warns, as he puts Hakuryu into reverse.
 
Gojyo watches the sky, carefully calculating distance and speed as the little girl tumbles to the ground. “Hakkai! Pull over!” he yells.
 
SCREECH!
 
The jeep grinds to a halt. Gojyo holds up his arms expectantly, grinning confidently up at Seika.
 
“A…A…Atchkyuuuuu!!!” The jeep sneezes and shoots backward. Sanzo twitches. Hakkai sweatdrops. Gojyo yelps and performs a somersault, frantically catching Seika just in time. Simultaneously, Sanzo grabs the kappa's belt and pulls them in.
 
THWAK! Sanzo hits the jeep's tires. Gojyo grumbles.
 
“Bad girl, Hakuryu!” Hakkai scolds.
 
“Kyuuu…”
 
 
E.
 
Why don't you join the demons' side? Why are you fighting for the humans?” the youkai demands.
 
Sanzo's lips curl in the faintest of smiles. He answers softly. “From my birth to my death… I'll be on my own side… and no one else's!
 
“Oi…” mutters the kappa, raising a haughty scarlet eyebrow.
 
“Er… it's a poetic phrase, cupcake. Of course I'm on your side…”
 
“Forever?” Gojyo pouts.
 
“And ever…” Sanzo promises.
 
Hakkai sighs. “Yare yare…”
 
Goku walks over. “May I?” he says politely, taking the forgotten gun from Sanzo's hand. He turns and puts the youkai out of his misery.
 
“Done!” he beams at Hakkai.
 
“Arigatou, Goku,” Hakkai smiles. “I'll take that for safekeeping…” Goku surrenders the banishing gun to the healer. “Now…” Hakkai whistles for Hakuryu and orders the mini-dragon to squeeze between the kappa and the priest and then transform.
 
Presto! The entwined lovers are magically in the jeep as they continue West.
 
How long to the next town, Hakkai?” Goku asks as he sprawls in the front seat.
 
Let's see… Three days, at least.
 
From the backseat comes a yelp. “Then we have to camp out again tonight?!” Gojyo wails.
 
Goku snorts as he exchanges places with a disheveled Sanzo. “All you're concerned about is private quarters with Sanzo… Think of me, I'll starve…”
 
Your stomach isn't important, bakazaru!
 
“The hell you say! You have to feed me and keep me strong, I'm the only one doing any real fighting anymore, since the two of you started going steady…”
 
“Oi…” objects Hakkai from the front seat.
 
“You know what I mean…”