Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Episode1: Truly,Madly,Deeply ❯ Secret Ambition ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XV. SECRET AMBITION/ BAD FEELING
 
In which Prince Kougaiji puts on Ni Jenyi's bracelet, and meets with dire consequences, much to Dokugakuji's alarm. The good news: Sanzo recovers from poisoning, courtesy of the famous Yaone antidote. Meanwhile, it seems like Ni Jenyi is just getting started with the royal siblings…
 
 
A.
 
Thud-THUD! Thud-THUD! Kougaiji's heart pounds like a sledgehammer. “I'll finish you guys off at once!” he smiles evilly. “Then I'll whisk that arrogant monk off and melt his ice once and for all… Hehehe…”
 
Gojyo explodes. “DAMN YOU!!!” He rushes Kougaiji. Kougaiji kicks him to the dust. Goku charges. He tastes dirt too.
 
Sanzo struggles to sit up. Hakkai restrains him. “Don't move! It'll spread the poison!
 
Sanzo manages a scowl. “None of your goddamn business!” Sanzo looks over to the fallen Gojyo. “Baby… I forgive you… C'mere and give me a kiss…”
 
You'll be fine since you have so much energy.” Hakkai shakes his head. “Although I think maybe the poison has damaged your brain a little…”
 
Sanzo mewls weakly. “Gojyo… pumpkin pie… I'm *burning* for you…”
 
“It's the *poison*, silly! It's in your veins!” Hakkai scolds. “Now please protect yourself for a while…” Hakkai faces Kougaiji.
 
“Ooohh… Nice…” Hakkai croons, green eyes glowing.
 
“Eh?”
 
Hakkai grasps Kougaiji's arm. “Where'd you get this precious piece?” he asks, reverently stroking the bracelet.
 
“Oi! That's my love charm! Hands off!” Kougaiji scowls.
 
“Hold still for a minute! I just wanna see… One of my hobbies is antique jewelry, you know…” Hakkai's eyes gleam like magpies.
 
“Grrr...” Kougaiji rams his elbow into Hakkai's neck. Hakkai falls to the ground, senseless.
 
“Now…” Kougaiji walks over to Sanzo. “Hehehe… Time to go, Beautiful…” He kneels down, and reaches out with an eager hand…
 
A porcelain hand shoots out and grabs his wrist. “You touch me, you *die*,” Sanzo rasps. “Only my Gojyo touches me!”
 
“That's right!!!”
 
Kougaiji whips around. The ikkou advance menacingly, the kappa in the lead.
 
We have no time to waste here!” Goku frowns at Kougaiji.
 
Although I can see you have a purpose…” Hakkai narrows his eyes.
 
Besides, unable to even stand up, Sanzo-sama is holding on so hard…” drawls Gojyo.
 
Goku and Hakkai whip around and behold the kappa holding the priest up. Sanzo clings to Gojyo and runs weak hands all over the redhead, murmuring. “I'll punish you yet, you goddamn rascal… Just you wait till I'm better…” Sanzo grabs fistfuls of Gojyo's hair, causing the kappa to wince. “You're MINE, you hear? *MINE*!”
 
“And you're *mine*, sweets…” Gojyo croons.
 
“Unbelievable,” Hakkai shakes his head.
 
“Well?” Goku raises his eyebrows at Kougaiji. “You ought to know from Lirin, by now… those two are blind. BLIND.”
 
“Grrr…” Kougaiji tries to summon Engokuki, but staggers instead. All thoughts of Sanzo flee as his body is ravaged. Goku takes the opportunity to strike. Nyoibou crushes the bracelet.
 
“Ni Jenyi, you bastard…” the Prince chokes, then topples over.
 
KOU!!!” Doku cries, appearing out of nowhere. “Damn you, you obsessed fool…”
 
“G—gomen, honeybear… I've learned my lesson…” Kougaiji stirs weakly in Doku's embrace. He sighs.
 
Oi! Get a hold of yourself!” Doku pleads.
 
“I know, I know… Your lunatic brother can have him. I don't care anymore… What Lirin sees in that block of ice I'll never know…”
 
“You mean it?” Doku gasps.
 
Kougaiji pouts. “Only if you agree to be exclusive from now on… It was just your other flings that pushed me over the edge…”
 
Doku nods solemnly. He stands up and hauls Kougaiji onto his shoulder. He looks over to Sanzo, now limp in Gojyo's arms. “Did Kou do this to him?” he asks.
 
No… it was another assassin…
 
“Huh.” Doku hands over a small, sparkly bottle. “Here. Yaone's antidote.
 
“Doku…” Goku breathes, eyes brimming.
 
“Yaone says she expects *special* payment for it…” Doku whispers to Hakkai.
 
Hakkai grins. Goku wears a puzzled look. Doku walks off…
 
Oi! What happened, anyway?” Gojyo calls. “Why are you guys not together?
 
Dokugakuji's cheeks flush. “Just a little misunderstanding…
 
 
B.
 
Later, in the jeep…
 
Goku watches over Sanzo worriedly. Gojyo sprawls in the front seat. He hoots. “So this is how my Sanzo's seat feels like… not bad, although I do need a little more leg room…”
 
Sanzo stirs. “You guys! Sanzo's awake!” Goku cries excitedly. “We don't have to apply for a new credit card after all…” And then he snaps his fingers. “Darn… there goes the Centurion card…”
 
Looks like Yaone's antidote worked!” Hakkai grins. “I sure look forward to *thanking* her… Oi Sanzo, I'm filing an overnight leave as soon as we get to the next town, okay…”
 
Gojyo leans over and smoothes Sanzo's hair. “Good thing you have the luck of the devil, angel…”
 
Yup, he's a true diehard.
 
Sanzo moans. “If only I could move, cupcake…”
 
Goku pumps his fist. “Yokatta! Peace and quiet for three nights, at least…”
 
Gojyo glares.
 
Sanzo mutters weakly.
 
Hakkai whistles happily. “I'm coming, sweet Yaone…”