Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Prepare for WAR!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE TWO
 
 
On Helipolis-2
 
 
All of Kira's friends were sitting in the front row seats, in the big beautiful meadow… which Lacus had requested be the place for the ceremony.
 
Kira stood near the arch at the top of a few small steps, and adjusted the neck part of his suit.
 
“Take it easy, Kira.” Whispered Athurun, “You don't want her to touch you hands if their all sweaty now.”
 
Kira shot him a small grin, “You're right… I just can't shake off this feeling that… there's something, somewhere.”
 
“That's enough, Kira.” Said Athurun, “Nothing's going to happen to you… except one thing!”
 
“What's that?” asked Kira.
 
Athurun pointed at the doors at the other end of the isle as the music started to play.
 
The first doors opened up, and out walked Admiral. Ramius, and Captain. la Fllaga in their uniforms.
 
They slowly proceeded up the isle and when they reached the front, they stood at opposite ends and saluted to Kira.
 
Next, Cagali, and Mir, as the Brides-mates walked out throw the doors each with a bouquet in their hands.
 
Once they made it to the end of the isle, the music became slightly softer and more romantic as the doors in the back opened wide.
 
There was Andrew Bartfeldt, and there she was on his arm, as her father could not be there to escort her.
 
Kira found it difficult to keep on his legs from shaking on how beautiful Lacus was in that pure white gown she wore.
 
It was long-sleeved and off the shoulder.
 
It had a very full skirt which clung to her, accentuating her narrow waist.
 
Birdy slowly flew behind with her long veil in his beak.
 
The veil was held in place by a crown of daises in her long pink hair which was half piled up high, and the rest playfully waved out in front.
 
A white-gold pendant, in shape of a Haro was around her throat, and she held Bouquet of fresh roses in her other hand.
 
Athurun couldn't help but feel just a little jealous.
 
Lacus couldn't wait to get to Kira. Her heart was beating so wildly as though it was going to leap right out of her chest.
 
Finally they reached him, Kira and Andrew Saluted to each other before Andrew gave away the bride.
 
Kira nervously took her hand as if it was going to burn his hand into dust, and smiled at her. “Let's do it, Lacus.” He whispered.
 
She blinked back the tears of joy and nodded as they proceeded the last few steps up to the arch where the Commander of Helipolis, who also had a degree in these sort of things, was going to perform the ceremony.
 
The music gently faded out, and everyone took their seats as the Commander began.
 
“Kira Yamato… and Lacus Clyne” he said, “We, your fellow comrades and commanding officers are gathered here today to join the two of you as one.”
 
He began the opening prayer which to everyone seemed to carry on forever. Kira and Lacus were getting more and more excited by the minute, and barely managed to say their “I do's”
 
They said their vows to each other, and now… it was only a matter of… the RINGS.
 
The special rings which Athurun had guarded with his life. Only when they were placed on their fingers would Kira and Lacus be officially joined.
 
Lacus gently slid one golden ring on Kira's finger… Only one more to go now!!
 
Kira looked into her eyes with tenderness. He gently raised he left hand and the ring was only one centimeter from her finger…
 
…It got all dark!
 
Everyone looked up and saw something big covering up the image of the sun.
 
“What's that, an eclipse?” asked Lacus.
 
“It can't be.” Said Mwu, “These colonies can't program eclipses.”
 
Suddenly, the Red-alert sirens sounded out through the entire colony. “Attention… This a red alert!” cried a soldier over the intercom.
 
But before he could finish speaking, Two of the huge objects broke up into about 10 separate pieces, and shot the control tower down.
 
“What… What re those things?” cried Kira. “They can't be… Mobile suits?!”
 
Suddenly… five gigantic robot creatures, A Red Lion, a Blue Gorilla, a Yellow Wolf, a White cat, and a Green Condor had landed in the meadow and began tearing the buildings to shreds.
 
“SURRENDER… COODINATORS!!” called a voice from the Condor. “YOU CAN'T ESCAPE YOUR FATE!!”
 
Murrue blew her whistle as loud as she could… “ALL HANDS REPROT TO THE ARCHANGEL!!” she ordered.
 
Andrew escorted the invalid married bride and groom to their stations at the underground fortresses.
 
In the lift… Lacus burst into tears… her wedding day was ruined, and because Kira did not ring her in from of witnesses, the marriage was not official.
 
Kira pounded the glass with his fist. “Damn it!” he cried, “I was close… so close that--”
 
Kira and Lacus had fought over their laments, as the changed into their uniforms.
 
All hands had reported to the briefing room. The Supreme Commander was terrified by these monstrous machines.
 
The animals were not the only thing to worry about. Five small ships half the size larger than Sky-Graspers were attacking the city.
 
Luckily, the forces were evacuating all the civilians off the colony, but outside was an even larger ship which destroyed all life pods that carried the genetic materials of unborn coordinators.
 
But it let all the civilian's go free.
 
 
“Man… what the Hell are these things?” asked Sai.
 
“We don't know!” said Mwu, “We've never seen Mobil suits like these before.”
 
One of the other soldiers check the transmission. “There's a message coming in on the telecom.” He said.
 
“On screen!” said the Commander.
 
The screen had changed to show a picture of me. “I see fear, that is expected.” I said. “Ah… they still send a bunch of Kids to do their job!”
 
All Coordinators, will be killed at the hands of General. Mykan! And Anyone who interferes will also be killed!”
 
The transmission failed.
 
“Kill all coordinators?” snapped Athurun, “He can't be serious!”
 
“Whether he is, or not, we must stop those machines!” said Murrue. “Get the Archangel and the Eternal ready for launch.”
 
“And prepare all mobile suits for battle.”
 
The Supreme Commander turned on the radio. “This message is relayed to all members of the Earth-Alliance.” He said.
 
“As of this moment… a strange crazed man has raged an all out hunt down on coordinators.”
 
“It is presumed… that we have once again… entered WAR!!”