Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ The look a likes ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE THREE
 
 
Kari stayed outside Helioplis-2 with her Time-Shadow ship, and was sure to only blast those life pods with coordinators in them.
 
“Take that… Freaks!”
 
Eventually she was being ambushed by hundreds of defense missiles aimed right at her.
 
“Oh boy, leftovers.” She giggled.
 
Kari wasted no effort in evading all those missiles, and those that actually hit her hardly did any damage all.
 
Soon their were mobile suits coming for her as well, and they weren't quite as easy to avoid.
 
“I'll show you!” she growled, “Time-Shadow Megazord… Warrior-mode!”
 
All the pilots of the suits watched in shock at the ship began folding out into the shape of a machine a little bigger than of their owns.
 
“Let's get it!” cried the leader, and all the mobile suit charged for the Time-Shadow like a stampede of wild beats.
 
The Megazord grabbed two twin glowing blades and hacked away the offenders.
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha… This is too easy!” chirped Kari.
 
 
Down inside
 
Both the Archangel and the Eternal had launched their mobile suits, and armed their weapons.
 
 
 
Kira… in Freedom.
 
Athurun… in Justice.
 
They were trying to deal with the strange animal robots which had gathered around the two suits.
 
“Ready Athurun!” said Kira.
 
“Kira… I was born ready!”
 
They soon realized that only the condor had a pilot working it, the other four beasts were just programmed to carry out the attacks.
 
Suddenly their screens a showed the pilot inside the condor. Kira and Athurun gasped.
 
He had short brown hair almost in Kira's style. He even had Kira's face too.
 
“Ah… Fresh meat!” said the young man.
 
“Who are you… and what do you want!?” snapped Kira.
 
The other man chuckled under his breath. “What we want is put an end to you filthy coordinators, FORVEVER!!”
 
Athurun felt his anger rising, “Shut up!” he snapped, “You ruined Kira's wedding day… and we're not going to let you get away with this.”
 
“Ho, ho, ho, ho… But we already have!” said the young man. “Now, enough chit-chat… You face the Galaxy Zords!”
 
“Galaxy Zords?!” thought Kira and Athurun, and then their suits were whammed into by the Gorilla and the Lion.
 
Meanwhile
 
 
Mwu… in Strike, and Cagail in strike rogue saw the commotion and flew their suits toward the battle going on.
 
Suddenly… the five smaller ships hovered in front of them. “Where do you think You're going?” said the voice of the pilot.
 
“Out of our way!” shouted Mwu, “We're have to save our friends!”
 
The other man chuckled, “So… you two are with the coordinators are you? The Prepare to die!”
 
“Please… what can you do against us with those small ships?” snapped Cagali.
 
“Insolent girl… I'll show you what.” Said the pilot. “Time-Force Megazord… Mode-Blue!”
 
Cagali and Mwu watched in amazement as the five separate ships began to fold out, and combine into one awesome robot that was bigger than the suits.
 
“Okay… what just happened here?” asked Cagali.
 
“Never mind that… LOOK OUT!!” cried Mwu as he moved in and pushed her S-R out of the way from a proton blast.
 
The blast then hit the walls of Helioplis-2 and they began to break up.
 
 
Aboard the Archangel
 
 
“Admiral…” cried Sai, “The colony won't stand anymore hits, it's coming down!”
 
“Estimated time of collapse… 20 minutes!” added Mir.
 
Murrue knew they couldn't just fire at will, or the colony would break up for sure. Not that it mattered…. It was doomed in any case.
 
“Arm the weapons… get ready to fire.” She said.
 
“Admiral!?” said Kazui.
 
“Don't argue, Lieutenant. Bushirk, just do as I say.”
 
Kazui turned back to his panel and charged up the lasers. “Targeting system locked on, Mame!”
 
“FIRE!!”
 
 
Aboard the Eternal
 
 
“Hell-Darts… Fire!” said Andrew.
 
The ship fired several small missiles at the Galaxy Zords down below, and not a single one missed. Neither did the Archangel's lasers.
 
But when the smoke cleared, the machines only had a few simple dents and scratches on them… but hardly any critical damage at all.
 
 
Down below
 
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! Not good enough!” said the pilot in the condor. “Now I will have to show you what true power is all about.”
 
“Galaxy Megazord… immobilize!”
 
 
Athurun and Kira watched as the animals began folding and combining together into one giant robot.
 
“Whoa… what is that thing?” cried Athurun. “It's huge.”
 
The giant robot took off into the air. “Fighters…” said the pilot, “Prepare for quick escape!”
 
The Time-Force and Time-Shadow fired their flares as in the got the message and began to fly out of the colony.
 
“Hey… come back here, coward!” yelled Mwu, as the Time-Force Megazord flew away.
 
“Captain…” cried Cagali, “Message from the Archangel, we have to go back.”
 
Mwu growled at the of retreating from battle, But Murrue was still his commanding Officer… wife or no wife.
 
The two strike machines made it back, both very 75% damaged, but still in one piece!
 
The Eternal then signaled for the Freedom and the Justice to head back… Helioplis-2 was coming down.
 
Aboard the Archangel
 
 
The pilot of the Galaxy Megazord appeared on the screen. “Nobody runs from Captain. Davis Motomiya in one piece!” he snarled.
 
His machine grabbed a huge sword from a scabbard behind it, and it began glowing.
 
“30 degrees to port!” cried Murrue.
 
Sai and his boys fired the rockets so the ship moved away from the swords line of fire.
 
“Wait a minute!” said Sai, “Admiral… he's not targeting the ship!”
 
Sure enough, Davis wasn't even looking at the ship at all. He merely charged his sword to full power and blew a hole straight through Helioplis-2 so he could escape.
 
Outside… he found the other two Megazords in position and ready to fire.
 
“Charge weapons to full power!” said Davis.
 
“Yes, sir!” said TK and Kari, and they charged their lasers to full right along with the Condor crossbow Davis had.
 
“FIRE!!”
 
Aboard the Eternal
 
 
Kira and Athurun knew had already disembarked, and made it to the bridge.
 
“Sir… incoming heat sources… three of them!” cried a pilot.
 
“Rockets to full power… Get us out of here!” cried Andrew.
 
“Archangel… did you copy that?” asked Lacus.
 
“Roger that, Eternal… Escape procedure commencing!”
 
No sooner had both ships rendezvous with each other did the colony start to blow up from the inside.
 
“EVERYONE HANG ON!!” cried Murrue.
 
 
The ships shook violently, as Helioplis-2 exploded into nothing, and thy barely made it out alive…. But so far everyone and everything was still okay.
 
But still… that didn't change the fact that a lot of good people were lost that day.
 
 
Aboard the Archangel
 
 
“Admiral…” said Mir… “The Machines… they are in full retreat, but I can't seem to track where they're going.”
 
“How is that possible?” asked Murrue. “What kind of Mobile suits are we dealing with?”
 
“They're not mobile suits!” said a voice over the radio. My face, and the faces of my entire crew appeared the screen.
 
A lot of them even looked just like those of the Archangel's crew, and the Eternal.
 
Kira Yamato… and Daisuke Motomiya!
 
Athurun Zala…and Ken Ichijouji!
 
Miriallia Haww…and Sora Takenouchi!
 
Lacus Clyne…and Mimi Takewacha!
 
Sai Argyle…and Takeru Takashi!
 
Mwu La Fllaga… and Yamato Ishida!
 
Murrue Ramius… and Hikari Kamiya
 
And so on…
 
“Just… who are you?” asked Murrue.
 
 
“How quickly we forget!” I said. “I am General. Mykan Yuki! I am neither with the Earth-Alliance, nor ZAFT!”
 
“But be warned… all you coordinators. That attack on Helioplis-2 was just a sample of my power. I will strike again… and I shall keep this up until the very last coordinator is dead.”
 
 
“Anyone who interferes… will also be destroyed… THAT IS A PROMISE!!!”
 
The screen faded out!