Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ What started it all ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE FOUR
 
 
With me out of the way… at least for now! The first thing to do was gather up all the surviving life-pods and get them to the lunar fleet where the passengers would be taken care of.
 
 
“Kill all Coordinators, and anyone who interferes?” snapped Mwu, “What kind of twisted freak is this guy?”
 
“He's no ordinary freak!” said Athurun over the radio, “Now I remember where I've seen that guy before!”
 
Meanwhile…On my ship
 
 
The team was brought before me, and commended for testing out my new machines.
 
It also became clear to me that we may have new enemies to face. I dismissed the team, and began planning for our next move to kill coordinators.
 
“I never thought I'd see the day when my own kind would turn against me.” I thought.
 
Why did I hate all coordinators, and Patrick Zala? It all happened well over 30 years ago, but I remembered it like it was yesterday.
 
 
Back then, I was known as Dr. Mykan Yuki. A scientific genius, whom had ideas that could change the way of battle.
 
Long before Mobile suits had been mass produced, I designed blue prints for colossal Assault vehicles which were known as ZORDS.
 
These Zords could be any shape and any color, and were so simple to operate, it wouldn't require coordinators to pilot them... why even a child could work them.
 
These Zords alone had great power, but when joined together they would become a super robot which I called… MEGAZORD! With even more power and strength than before.
 
 
However… designing these mighty machines did in fact point out that I was… a NATURAL!
 
My entire Family were naturals, My parents, my siblings, even my new wife Karin, and baby daughter of a few months old.
 
When I presented my results to the media, offers poured in throughout the entire sector.
 
Out of all the offers I took, there was only the one that I was most interested in… Patrick Zala of the ZAFT units.
 
So I agreed to his terms, but he pulled a double crosser on me. It was all a charade just to get me to work for him.
 
He scrapped all my hard work and put me down into designing Mobile suits… Mobile Amours… and many of the other machines ZAFT ever owned.
 
…and I despised every minute of it. That Patrick Zala, how dare he treat me that way.
 
I tried countless times to resign from the line of ZAFT, but at the time he held all the cards.
 
He threatened to kill me, and my family if I didn't straighten up and fly right with him.
 
So me and my colleagues, who were also Naturals, worked even harder than ever.
 
My colleagues were all people who's families had suffered great pain and misery at the foot of that old crack pot.
 
Finally, one day… he had gone way too far.
 
While testing out some missiles armed with warheads I had made. Something went wrong… and they were out of control.
 
Zala knew he had to get them as far away from the plants as he could. So he ordered the missiles to be rerouted.
 
Successfully. He managed to change the course of the missiles.. TO THE EARTH.
 
If only Zala had let me at the computer, I probably could have fixed things and get those missiles somewhere else.
 
But it was too late…
 
The missiles had wiped out an entire country's population… the same country where I lived with my family.
 
There was nothing left… no houses… no vegetation.. not even an insect… it was gone… all of it.
 
My home, my parents, my siblings… even my wife and baby. All gone… taken away from me and this world.
 
That was enough! First he scraps my life's work… and then he treats me as his slave enforcing me into labour..
 
But worst of all… He threatens my family unless I behave to his terms, and he kills them anyway!
 
That despicable man… I just had to make him pay for what he did to me, and I wasn't alone… My collogues were behind me all the way.
 
We decided there was only one thing to do to punish Patrick… AN EYE for AN EYE!
 
As Patrick returned to his office one day, he found his wife tied to his chair with me pointing a gun at her head.
 
He was ordered to give me back all my plans for Zords that he had taken away from me.
 
He did as he was told and demanded me to let his wife go, but I wasn't that much of a fool… so I shot her, and she died.
 
Zala tried run and attack me, but then I shot him in he head too… had I known that the bullet merely grazed him… I would have shot him again.
 
Unfortunately security had been alerted, and by the time they made it to the room… I was already gone.
 
My colleagues and I had escaped the plants, and made our way for one of my other homes.
 
We spent all our time bringing my visions to life… Megazords, more powerful than any mobile suit.
 
Years had passed and my colleagues and I had completed our labors, after that, they went into retirement and left the future of our world in hands of their kids.
 
And with their help… 30 years of work had paid off. I had it all… and ready to take revenge on all coordinators for costing me my happiness.
 
 
Back on the Eternal
 
 
Athurun had been telling the same story as it was, and nobody could really blame me for what I did.
 
However… because I killed Athurun's mother, that was what triggered his father's hate towards Naturals, and what started the first war.
 
Now that he was gone, Me and my team could finish off the leftovers without as much interference.
 
“That is completely barbaric!” snorted Lacus. “Killing coordinators even when some of them fight along side the Naturals.”
 
“It doesn't seem to make that much a difference to him, Lacus.” Said Kira. “I'd want revenge too if anything happened to all the people I love!”
 
“But what are we going to do about it?” asked Cagail. “You've seen those things in action… there so big.”
 
Athurun nodded, “Because the Megazords are slightly larger than our mobile suits, their armor is obviously thicker than normal.”
 
“So that explains why even the ships could barely even scratch them!” said Andrew.
 
On the Archangel
 
Murrue was sitting in the room she shared with Mwu when he came in with two cups of coffee.
 
“Well…” she asked.
 
Her husband shot her a look a despair, “The Megazords clobbered us.” He said. “The Strike and the Strike-Rouge are way beyond repair here!”
 
She moved over and gently rested her head on his shoulder. “There's got to be a way around this.” She said.