Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Stupid as wrinkly ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE SIX
 
 
The Archangel and the Eternal had dropped off all their civilians to some rescue ships passing by that would
 
 
Aboard my Ship
 
We could See the Archangel, and the Eternal on about 200 yards up. Ahead, and Earth was coming up.
 
It was 7:30 am …Standard Earth time, and the Battle stations alarms were sounded.
 
Davis and his team had put on their pilot suits, and crossed into the hangar-bay by their Megazords.
 
TK and Kari high-fived each other, which made Davis growl inside his helmet, but he smiled when Kari floated over to him.
 
“Ready Davis?” she asked. Davis resisted the urge to blush, “Kari… I was born ready.” He said.
 
He stuck out his hand to High-five her, but Kari grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug.
 
Davis blushed this time, but he did hug her back, but they had to break up when the hatches began to open.
 
“Come one you two, let's go!” said Cody.
 
Up on the Bridge
 
 
“Megazords boarded… and the rest on stand by” Said Sora, “Ready for Launch on your word, Sir.”
 
“Delay Launch, until further orders!” I said.
 
“Captain. Daisuke Motomiya… GALAXY MEGAZORD… Standing by!”
 
“Commander. Takeru Takashi… TIME-FORCE MEGAZORD, Mode-Red standing by!”
 
“Lieutenant. Hikari Kaymiya… TIME-SHADOW MEGAZORD… Standing by!”
 
“Corporal. Miyako Inoue… OMEGA MEGAZORD… Standing by!”
 
“Sergeant. Cody Hida… NINJA-FALCON MEGAZORD… Standing by!”
 
“Ensign. Ken Ichijouji… MAX SOLAR ZORD… Standing by!”
 
All Six Megazords started up their Rockets, and blasted out.
 
 
On the Bridge
 
 
“Patch me through to the Archangel, and the Eternal's Seta-Frequency's!” I said.
 
“Yes, Sir!” said Mimi.
 
Aboard the Eternal
 
“All hands… report to the bridge!” That voice and the alarms shook Kira and Lacus away.
 
They hastily put their clothes back on and headed for the bridge, and already saw what the trouble was right outside.
 
 
Aboard the Archangel
 
 
“Unidentified Spacecraft ahead… distance One-hundred thousand yards.” Said Sai.
 
“What's it's volume?” asked Murrue.
 
Sai check over the computer, and gasped. “Admiral… it's exactly twice the size of the Archangel!”
 
“What… are you serious?” asked Mwu. He checked over the computer himself, and saw that he was right.
 
“A ship that size could destroy us just by whamming into us, and it would survive.”
 
Suddenly Kazui gasped. “Incoming message on the seta-frequency!” he said. “Ah… It's… it's General. Mykan!”
 
Everyone one the bridge gasped.
 
 
“We heard that!” said Andrew over the radio, “He's calling us too… on a doubled frequency!”
 
 
“Put him on!” said Murrue.
 
Kazui obeyed his command, and with the touch of a button, my face appeared on the screen, and the Eternal put me on as well.
 
“Archangel, and Eternal… We meet again!” I said.
 
Murrue, and Mwu stood up. “Admiral. Murrue Ramius… in Command!”
 
“Captain. Mwu La Fllaga.. second in command!”
 
“We shall come straight to the point.” Said Murrue as she sat back down. “We know of you're obsession and anger towards Coordinators.”
 
 
“Do you, now?” I said. “HMM…MM… Then I suppose you already know I plan to wipe them all out.”
 
“Yeah… were well aware of you're crazy scheme to make the Naturals shine again.” Said Andrew.
 
“Enough!” I bellowed, “I do not wish to use violence on my own kind, but I will if need be!”
 
“Now my demands are very simple, you are too surrender all coordinators in your force to me, or I will be forced to destroy both your ships whit all hands aboard!”
 
“You're off your rocker, old-man!” said Andrew. “You may have coordinators, but there's no way were handing them over to you!”
 
 
“You have One Minute to respond… or I will launch an all out attack!!” I said.
 
 
Suddenly, Mwu had an idea. “Alright… we'll give them to you!” he said.
 
“Captain!” snapped Murrue, but then she caught the twinkle in his eye. “Yes, Mykan!” she replied, “Give us a few moment to prepare them for you!”
 
Mwu gave Kazui the signal to turn me off. Kazui agreed, and hit the switch… but it wasn't working. Sadly Mwu was to busy to notice I was still on.
 
“I've dealt with guys like him before.” Said Mwu, “He's as stupid as he is wrinkly!”
 
“Uh… Captain!” cried Kazui.
 
“Not now, Lieutenant!”
 
Mwu had ordered for the weapons to be charged up and, that the Eternal have it's mobile suits ready for action.
 
Suddenly, Murrue saw what Kazui was trying to tell them, “Uh… Mwu?”
 
“Not now, Murrue!”
 
 
Aboard the Eternal
 
 
Athurun and Kira didn't know what to do. Should they really go out there?
 
Suddenly, when they saw that I was still on the screen and listening to every word being told, they rushed for the hangar bays.
 
 
Back aboard the Archangel
 
 
The weapons were charged, and Dearka was already in his BUSTER waiting for further orders.
 
“Okay…. Put Mykan back on!” said Mwu.
 
“Uh… Sir, I've been trying to tell you…” said Kazui, “He is… still on!”
 
Mwu slowly turned around.
 
“I had your systems bugged and overridden, so you couldn't try to pull that off.” I said“Perhaps I'm not as stupid as I am wrinkly, Captain!”
 
Mwu smacked his head in a sign of stupidity, Just as the radar went crazy.
 
“Admiral… the Megazords have been launched!” cried Sai, “Their coming straight at us!”
 
 
“Go to Level one Battle stations!” cried Murrue, “Launch an immediate counter attack!”
 
Mir nodded and turned on the screen. “Buster… you are clear to go!” she said, “Your orders are to hold off any attack long enough for the ship to get to Earth!”
 
“You got it, Mir!” said Dearka. “This is the BUSTER heading out!”
 
 
On the Eternal
 
 
“Charge Weapons to full power!” said Andrew. “Cagali… keep a close eye on our backs!”
 
Cagali saluted… and armed herself ad the manual blasters behind the ship. Since the Strike Rouge was down, she had to stay behind.
 
“FREEDOM and JUSTICE… Launch!” added Lacus. “Good luck Kira, you too Athurun.”
 
Kira smiled in his cockpit. “Kira Yamato… FREEDOM… Launching!” He was off.
 
“Athurun Zala… JUSTICE… Taking off!” he was off too.
 
The two mobile suits caught up with the BUSTER, and Athurun told the others what the plan was to stop the Megazords at their present status.
 
It was going to be more riskier than anything ever done before, but it was their only chance to save the ships.
 
Dearka was told to stay behind as last line of defense to protect the ships if the Megazords made it over.
 
The Archangel and the Eternal even launched another fleet of mobile suits to help Dearka in the defense.
 
The rest of them were to help Kira and Athurun take down the Megazords if necessary.
 
 
On my ship
 
 
“Listen carefully.” Said Sora, “Your orders are to do anything to destroy those two ships with all hands aboard!”
 
 
“Order acknowledged!” said Davis over the radio.
 
“Are we ready?” I asked.
 
“Yes, Sir!”
 
“Good!... Now lets swat those pests like Mosquitoes!”