Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ My Beautiful Creation. ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE EIGHT
 
 
Yolei and Cody helped the Max-Solar Zord back to my ship. “Don't worry Ken, you'll be okay!” said Cody.
 
“GAHH… IT BURNS… IT BURNS!!” cried Ken.
 
On my ship
 
 
“What's going on?” I asked, “Why are those three Megazords returning?”
 
“Ensign Ichijouchi has been blinded by the lasers. He can't continue out there in his condition, Sir. Said Mimi.
 
“Give them permission to dock, and alert the sick-bay!”
 
“Yes, Sir!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Kira went absolutely berserk…He forced the FREEDOM'S Sword in and out, all over the Megazord.
 
“YOU BASTARDS!!” he screamed.
 
Davis could barley defend himself, as his Megazord lost more than half of it's power during the battle.
 
Kira raised his sword and slashed off the condor!
 
Meanwhile… Athurun had also gone Berserk, and joined in the battle he aimed his six Neutron-cannons and managed to destroy the condor and even hit the Time-Force Megazord.
 
“HEY… WHAT THE…!!!” cried TK, and he dropped the Time-Shadow from his grip.
 
 
Kari had no choice but to change her Megazord to jet mode, and she Targeted the Eternal!
 
“How dare you blind Ken!” she snapped, but when she fired her cannons…
 
“Aim Gotfrieds… FIRE!!!” said Mwu.
 
The Archangel fired it's proton blasters… and was able to counter the shots…
 
“Hey…!” snapped TK, “Don't mess about with my girl!”
 
His words reached Davis' ears, and finally he went way beyond angry and he went Berserk too.
 
“I… HATE… YOU… TK!!” he yelled, and with that he powered up his sword and slashed Kira's sword in two, and cut off his Proton cannons.
 
Luckily… Kira still had those two little daggers to use, and began stabbing many little holes into the Megazord.
 
Meanwhile… TK had powered up his sword and was ready to strike the Eternal in half… when Athurun came round and shot the sword out his hands.
 
“TAKE THIS!!!” cried Athurun, and he fired his Neutron-Cannons at the Mirror Shield.
 
The Blasts did bounce off the Shield, but was exactly what Athurun wanted.
 
The blast bounced 90 degrees to the left, flew right past the Archangel… and hit the Time-Shadow.
 
“WHOA… OH NO!!!” cried Kari, she checked her status… Her shields, and power were completely drained out… and her Ship was more than 90% damaged.
 
She didn't even have enough power left to make it back to the ship… “I'M STUCK!!!” she squealed.
 
With Athurun keeping the Time-Force busy, and Kira dealing with the Galaxy… now was the perfect chance.
 
“ARCHANGEL… NOW!!!” cried Athururn.
 
Murrue nodded. “Aim Loengrin!” she said.
 
The ships leg lowered out and the huge cannon was charging up and aimed at Kari.
 
TK was too caught up to help her. “No…Don't hurt Kari!” he cried
 
“Shut up!” bellowed Athurun!
 
Meanwhile… Kira had ripped a hole clean through Galaxy Megazords Stomach, and the wires were shorting out.
 
Davis lost all access to his weapons But he could still move in hand to hand combat, and was arm wrestling with the FREEDOM.
 
But when he looked down toward the Archangel. “WHAT… OH NO… KARI!!!” he cried. “KARI… GET OUT OF THERE!!”
 
“I CAN'T!!!” she cried. “I HAVE NO POWER!!”
 
The Loengrin was fully Charged up… and all that was needed was the word.
 
Davis felt his blood rushing faster than ever before. “No… NO!!” he screamed and with a huge shove, he pushed the FREEDOM away.
 
“What are you doing?” yelled Kira.
 
“KARI…!!!!!”
 
On the Archangel
 
“Ready… Aim… FIRE!!!!” cried Murrue, and the Loengrin fired the gigantic wave of energy!
 
The bright light zoomed straight at Kari's ship, she breathed heavily ready for the end… but then…
 
“NO…!!!” screamed Davis, and the Galaxy Megazord flew right in front of the Time-shadow… and took the blast for it!
 
Kari's eyes widened and so did TK's.
 
The Megazord was hit directly in the hole by the Loengrin and the whole Megazord was beginning to blow up form the inside.
 
Davis was burning up inside the cockpit but managed to scream out… “HAHA… KARI… I'D DO ANYTHING FOR YOU… BECAUSE I LOVE YOU………!!!!”
 
Then the screen faded out…
 
KABLAM…The Galaxy Megazord Exploded, and all that was left was the sword it had dropped.
 
Kari couldn't believe it, he said he loved her, and just sacrificed himself to save her.
 
Kari shook her head as her tears began flying around in side her helmet… “DAAAAAAAAAAAAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!”
 
On My ship
 
 
Everyone on the Ship except for those in the Sick bay saw the whole thing.
 
My eyes bugled to the size of ping-pong balls as I stared at the wreckage of what I had spent so much time to make.
 
My body trembled as I spoke. “…They've Destroyed My BEAUTIFUL CREATION, AND OUR GREATEST FIGHTER!!!”
 
The crew quivered in fear at my words.
 
“Now… I'm Beginning… to get REALLY ANGRY!!!”
 
I pounded my fists on the chair. “Signal for the Megazords to report back to the Ship!” I bellowed. “And then Fire the Missiles!”
 
“Yes, Sir!” said Sora.
 
Athurun and Kira only had enough power left to head back to the Eternal… so they did.
 
The crew was overjoyed, the Galaxy Megazord was gone, and the had won the battle, but at the cost of a coordinator.
 
So in a way… it was actually I who had really won.
 
 
On the Archangel
 
 
Everyone saw the return flares light up from my ship as TK gathered the damaged Time-Shadow and carried it away.
 
“Admiral… heat source approaching!” said Sai. “It's… It's a Missile!”
 
BANG… both ships got hi, and they both quivered violently.
 
“Divert all remaining energy to the rockets, and Head for Earth.” cried Murrue, “Eternal… you keep us covered!”
 
“Copy that!” said Andrew.
 
On the Eternal
 
Andrew left Lacus in command on the bridge, and joined Cagali up in the manual laser zone. “Get ready!” he said, “Don't let those missiles get any closer than 100 yards.”
 
Cagali nodded.
 
The ships fired up their rockets, and began zooming towards Earth.
 
“They're Turning!” cried Sai, “They're coming!”
 
On my ship
 
 
“Thrust ahead… Full!” I shouted. “Fire at will!”
 
 
Four more missiles were launched, and the Eternal was only able to take out two, while the other two hit both ships.
 
“The rockets… they're failing!” cried Cagali, and at that the ship began tilting a turning all over the place.
 
On the Archangel
 
“Rockets two and three are down!” cried Kazui, “We won't be able to ensure a safe landing!”
 
“Mykan's ship is 1,000 yards behind us!” cried Sai, “Admiral… What are we going to do?”
 
Murrue only saw one choice… “Signal the Eternal and all hands of the Archangel… switch to emergency landing procedure.”
 
Since Mir was confined to her room for a while, Mwu moved over to her seat and signaled the crew.
 
“All hands… and Eternal… Prepare for Emergency Landing. Repeat: Emergency landing!!”
 
 
All hands on both Ships had either strapped themselves to their chairs, or moved into a safe place.
 
Kira, Lacus, Cagali, and Athurun held onto each other tight, and so did Murrue and Mwu as the Ships began to penetrate Earth's atmosphere!
 
“Estimated time of Landing…” said Kazui. “2.37 minutes!”
 
On my ship
 
Tai came up to my chair. “Continue forward, Sir?” he asked.
 
I just smiled wickedly, “Patients, Lieutenant… Patients!” I said. “They've presented me with a singular opportunity! HMM…M…M!”
 
So… we just stayed in orbit, and let them fall down to Earth!