Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Vengances is at hand. ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE NINE
 
 
The Archangel and the Eternal had had penetrated through the Atmosphere, but the worst was yet to come. Now both Ships were falling even fast than ever.
 
The Eternal was falling on its lower side, so the force of impact on crash landing wouldn't cause too much damage, but the Archangel was falling face first.
 
If it crashed like that…BOOM!!
 
Mwu wasn't about to let me win this way, so he wretched out of his chair and his wife.
 
“Mwu, what are doing?” she cried.
 
“How much further?” asked Mwu.
 
“We increasing speed… only ten mile from touchdown!” cried Kazui.
 
Mwu sat himself down over to the steering controls. “Just before we come with in 2 miles, I'll fire the retro rockets!”
 
Murrue shot up in her seat, “Are you crazy? You'll overload the circuits… they'll blow in your face!” she cried.
 
“Yeah… and if we don't get the face up were all dead.” He protested. “We have to take the risk.”
 
“You'd better strap down.” He smirked. “Sorry Admiral, but that's an order!”
 
Murrue smiled at him, “Good luck.” She said softly as she sat down and buckled up tight.
 
Kazui checked his screen to give Mwu the signal. “Touchdown… Minus Five Miles!” he cried “Four… Three… Two…”
 
 
Mwu nodded, “Alright hang on… HERE WE GO!!!” HE slammed on the controls and they did indeed go up… right in his face knocking him out cold.
 
Smoke blew everywhere as the ship tilted face-up, the seatbelts were barely able to hold them all in their chairs.
 
“HANG ON… HERE WE GO!!” cried Kazui.
 
Five… Four… Three… Two… One! …CRASH!!!
 
One of the ships legs had ripped of against impact, the backside of it blew up, but the ship slowly came to a complete halt.
 
Everyone in the ship blacked out!
 
 
Meanwhile… on my ship
 
 
Ken woke up in hospital-wing to the sound of Yolei's sobbing. “Y…Y… Yolei?” he said still feeling a little groggily.
 
“Oh… Ken!” his girlfriend cried. “Are you okay?”
 
“He'll be fine in a few days.” Said the Doctor. Joe Idha, “His eyes suffered a minor irritation in the blasts, and they will take a while to recover.”
 
He slipped a pair of protective heavy duty sun-goggles around hid his face. “Until then… you keep this on at all times, even when in bed!”
 
Ken then remember it all… he was out there in the Max Solar Zord, and destroyed the BUSTER, pilot and all.
 
“Way to go, Ken!” said TK who came in for a visit.
 
“You are the man!” added Cody.
 
Soon all of Ken's friends extended to him their congrats… except two. “Where are Kari, and Davis?” he asked.
 
Ken was told that sometime after departing the battle, the Time-Shadow was very badly damaged and would be out of commotion for a while on my orders.
 
Kari was physically okay. But she had been in her room, sobbing for a while now… All by herself!
 
“She needs comfort now.” Said Ken. He looked around and still didn't see his best friend anywhere “Where is he… Where's Davis?”
 
Everyone's faces turned sad, even Joe's. The Nurse, who was Davis' older sister, Jun Motomiya wiped her eyes on a rag!
 
TK decided he should tell him. He shook his head, “He… didn't make it!” he said softly.
 
Ken's eyes filled with Tears, and he couldn't feel the pain from his irritation as TK passed him Davis' Goggles… the one piece of him recovered.
 
Ken broke down into a soft sob, “Ah…Oh… No, no… Oh damn it!” he cried. “Just like that… my best buddy's gone forever.”
 
Up in my room
 
I shut off the monitor in which I was using to spy on them through the security cameras.
 
I pounded my fist against my desk. “…DAMN IT… DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!!” I cried.
 
Not only had those creeps destroyed my Galaxy Megazord, but my best pilot with it.
 
Worst of all… I looked over the reports from the mechanics on the Time-Shadow's condition.
 
It was in very bad shape… and would take weeks just to assess the damage on and in it… let alone get it up and running again.
 
With Davis gone… Ken's eyes recovering… and Kari absolutely hysterical from losing a man who loved her, I only had the Omega, and Ninja Falcon Megazords at my disposer.
 
Unlike Mobile suits, I had designed Megazords so that they were able to take Atmospheric conditions.
 
But sending just the two Megazords down there alone was strictly out of the question, because I had a deep feeling they were still alive down there.
 
Suddenly, there was knock at my door, “Enter!” I said, and in walked Sora with an electronic pad in her hand.
 
“Latest reports on the enemy ships, General.” She said.
 
I took the pad from her, and my fears had been answered, the ships were ever so badly damaged, but they were still alive down there.
 
Then I noticed their location, in the very center of the Sahara Desert! I smiled wickedly, and passed the note pad back to Sora.
 
“Have the ground forces prepare for an intercept!” I said, “Send out every available Megazord!”
 
“But, Sir…?” said Sora, “Not all of the Megazords are fully operational yet… and on such short notice too.”
 
I bolted up. “I DON'T CARE IF THEY'LL BE READY IN A THE NEXT CENTURY!” I bellowed, “I WANT THOSE WRETCHED BRATS DEAD… UNDERSTAND!”
 
Sora saluted. “Yes… Crystal, Sir!” and then she scooted off.
 
I stared put the window down at Earth. “HM…M… M! As I said, they presented me with a singular opportunity.” I sniggered.
 
 
I pressed a button on my Tele-screen, “Transporter-room… this General. Mykan.” I said, “Now listen carefully… I have plan!”
 
After all was made clear I relaxed back into my chair and stared down at the Earth again.
 
I paused when I saw that picture of my Family and I together float by, and stared at it with tenderness.
 
“My parents… My Siblings… My dear sweet Karin, and baby girl… Revenge is almost at my grasp!” I said.
 
 
Then I turned back to looking at Earth “Enjoy this morning while you can Coordinators and Friends” I said sinisterly.
 
“Because it just may be… YOUR LAST!”
 
“Ah, ho, ha, ha, heh, heh! …AH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!”