Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Never step on a Dino's Tail ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE TWELVE
 
 
“The Shields are completely drained out!” cried Mir, “Admiral, they're going to break through!”
 
 
Murrue was completely stumped. They didn't even have enough power to open up the screens to tell them if they surrender.
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha… Is everything ready, JP?” asked Captain. Takuya.
 
“All set, Skipper!” He answered as he withdrew his Dino-Drill
 
“Megazords… charge to full power.” Replied Takuya.
 
 
All the Megazord's swords and weapons began to glow… “Ready… Aim…”
 
The Crew inside braced themselves, ready for their doom… when Suddenly…. Out of nowhere, the Megazords were hit by an enormous Laser- beam.
 
Takuya was rocked about in his cockpit, and looked around “Whoa… where they heck did that come from?”
 
“I think we're about to find out… LOOK!!” cried Tommy.
 
The pilots, and the crew of the Eternal looked up to the sand-hill and saw yet another Megazord.
 
“Hey… isn't that our Dino Stegazord?” asked Zoë
 
It was indeed their Megazord, but why did it just attack them? Takuya tried to get in contact with the pilot of it, but he didn't respond.
 
Instead the Megazord withdrew it's Combat Staff, leaped form the sand hill, and began really giving the other Megazords some trouble
 
Nobody in the Eternal could really believe what was happening. A Megazord was battling it's own kind… but why?
 
They didn't have enough power to see who it was piloting it, but whoever he was, he sure saved their butts.
 
The Dino Stegazord Punched the Zeo Megazord's cockpit hard, and sent Zoë flying clear out of it.
 
“ZOE!!” cried Takuya.
 
The Zeo Megazord fell flat on it's back without Zoë in it. “Koji… you have to help her!”
 
“Help her? Who's going to help me?” he answered while his Ninja Storm Megazord was arm wrestling with the Dino Stegazord.
 
“NINJA STORM… LIGHTNING MODE!!!” cried Koji as his Megazord's amour began to shrink a little.
 
“Let's see how you like Super Speed!”
 
The Megazord began moving so fast, that no one could really see it, and the Dino Stegazord began taking damage from hits coming from all directions.
 
After about a minute The Ninja Storm diverted back to it's regular state, but was running low on Power.
 
“Hold on Koji, I'm coming!” cried Tommy, and charged the Wild-Force Megazord forward… Only to have the Dino Stegazord do to it what it did to Zoë!
 
Punch it hard in the Cockpit and send Tommy flying out the backside, which caused the Megazord to drop.
 
“TOMMY!!” cried Takuya.
 
Finally… the Dino Stegazord was pushed to it's limits, and fired a huge torpedo right into the Ninja Storms chest.
 
“GAHH!!... KOJI, EJECT!!” cried Koichi.
 
But inside his cockpit, Koji's body was being consumed by sparks and flames. “I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T…”
 
KABLAM… The Ninja Storm Megazord Exploded, and The Dino Stegazord was still standing.
 
“KOJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII….!!!!” Cried Koichi, “YOU BASTARD… YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!”
 
He rushed his Turbo Megazord forward, but Takuya stopped him, “Koichi, not now, we have to retreat!” he said.
 
Koichi pounded his control box, but he had to agree to go with them, JP gathered up Zoë and Tommy. “What about the Megazords?” he asked.
 
“No time… leave them!” replied Takuya, then he turned back to the Eternal. “WE'LL BE BACK… COUNT ON IT!!!”
 
The Turbo, Shogun, and Dino Thunder Megazords ran away. Soon their footsteps were out of sound range… they were gone.
 
The Dino Stegazord turned to the Eternal and knelt down close to it. The cockpit opened, and out popped the pilot.
 
The Crew saw it safe to come out and greet him, whoever he was. “Who are you?' asked Murrue.
 
The pilot took off his helmet, and Athurun recognized him. “Yzak Jule?”
 
Yzak walked over and shook hands with him, “Long time, No see Athurun.” He said.
 
“You know this guy?” asked Cagail, and then the story of how he got that ugly scar on face became clear.
 
“Kira… you did that?”
 
Kira nodded in shame. Even though he had done to protect his friends long ago, he still wasn't proud of it.
 
Yzak never did forgive Kira for the Scar, but he shook hands with him anyways. “It's alright, Kira… I'm not the enemy this time.”
 
“I'm here to help!”
 
He took out a flare gun and fired it into the sky, at that moment many transport vehicles, mini ships, and passenger tanks came over the hills.
 
“We had been tracking you down since you crashed, and it's taken awhile to get used to our new forces for us to get here.”
 
“Well we are very grateful to you.” Said Murrue, “But how can we be sure we can trust you.”
 
“You can…” said Yzak's mother coming up to her son, “We have also heard of General Mykan and his wicked plans.”
 
“It is our wish to stop him at any cost before he really does anymore damage.”
 
“Come with us… we will explain along the way.”
 
The Crew saw it safe, and tagged along, and after the Fallen Megazords, and the Eternal had been mounted on the transporters… they were off.
 
It turned out that Yzak's mother was the head Commander of a special defense corp. Dedicated to defending the world from war.
 
“We know of General. Mykan, and of his war of Nerves against Coordinators.” She said.
 
“We have been trying for countless weeks now to counter his threats and so far have reached the only solution.”
 
“We fight him at his own game!” said Mwu, “As if it were obvious enough. Fight Fire, with Fire.”
 
“So your saying we should use Megazords to counter Mykan, and his army.” Asked Kira.
 
“It's the obvious option!” said Athurun, “We already know that even ten Mobile suits aren't' enough o beat a fully loaded Megazord.”
 
“If I may interject.” Said Andrew, “But how are we supposed to use just the three Megazords we have now?”
 
“Actually, there are more than just three!” said Commander. Jule, she pointed over head at a huge power plant in the distance.
 
“Well… look at that.” Said Sai, “All we had to do was walk a few thousand yards.”
 
Once they had docked, it became clear that this was one of two of My Power-plants were my Megazords were developed, Mass produced, and tested.
 
The Dino Stegazord, Zeo, and Wild-Force Megazords, were three of those Megazords completed.
 
Yzak and his mother were not at liberty to reveal how their team infiltrated the base and took over it, with all the Megazords inside, but they were indeed willing to be hospitable for the crew of the Eternal.
 
“You should all get some rest.” Said Commander Jule, “We are in the middle of a top secret plan, in which we could acquire assistance.”
 
With all that settled, the team were treated to some medical attention, some food, and cozy rooms.
 
“Kira… I'm still worried.” Said Lacus. “With another one of his pilots gone, and two Megazords taken, Mykan will be even more mad than before!”
 
Kira was worried about that just as much as she was. “We may have no choice.” He said. “We'll just have to go along with the plans.”
 
“No matter what the cost, we must find a way to stop Mykan from hurting anymore people… Somehow?”