Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Taking Risks ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE ELEVEN
 
 
It was nighttime, and the temperature had dropped a lot, now it was cold instead of boiling.
 
Tents were set up everywhere as a small camp town about 50 yards from the Eternal.
 
They consumed their supplies in what little ways they could, but now they were at and all time low.
 
Mr. Murdock had managed to get many of the Eternal's systems back online, but the engines were still fried. They couldn't even last enough fire to cook a meatball.
 
The weapons were online, and every six hours Murrue had ordered a shot to be fired in the hopes that it would be noticed, but so far; nothing!
 
Mwu was sitting on a small sand hill, and sulking at the way things were going.
 
So far, they had lost one coordinator, one ship, and now their supplies were running low and they still hadn't been answered yet.
 
“Maybe I should have just went up with the STRIKE.” He said to himself.
 
“Just the wrong thing to say.” Said Murrue from behind him with a small cup of water.
 
He took the water as she sat down beside him, “It's more than a miracle you survived it, Mwu.” She said, “Otherwise… We'd never had come this far.”
 
Mwu raised an eyebrow as he sipped his water “Either you're just saying that to be nice, or you really mean it.”
 
“Well… I'll prove it you.” She said, and she leaned up, and kissed him.
 
When they separated, Mwu laughed, “Fair enough for me.” He said, and then kissed her again.
 
Suddenly… a small noise caused everyone to drop their activities and stare out into the desert.
 
The sound was still far off, but soon it grew bigger, and was then joined by more.
 
“Maybe… it's the Eternal trying to start up.” Said Sai, but Kira recognized those noises anywhere.
 
“Those… are footsteps.” He cried. “Their coming this way.”
 
Suddenly, One of Murdock's workers, who had just fixed the view-scope on the Eternal saw what it was.
 
“MEGAZORDS!!!” he cried.
 
He didn't have to yell it out twice, everyone heard him clear enough and Murrue had ordered all hand to take shelter in the Eternal.
 
Though it would be a tight squeeze it was their only line of shelter.
 
The last crew member had got in and locked the door as Six different Megazords came trenching over the hills.
 
“Now way.” Cried Kazui, “Mykan must have a gang of ground forces to come after us.”
 
 
“This is Captain. Takuya Kanabara… calling from Shogun Megazord!” cried a voice over a speaker.
 
“All Coordinators aboard the Eternal… you have five minutes to come out with your hands up, or we will blast the ship to bits with all hands aboard.”
 
“Megazord Pilots. Ho!”
 
Each of the other five Megazords stepped forward, as each pilot shouted out their name.
 
“Zoë Orimoto Wild-Force Megazord!”
 
Tommy Himi… Zeo Megazord!”
 
JP Shibayama Dino Thunder!”
 
Koichi Kimura… Turbo Megazord!”
 
Koji Minamoto Ninja storm Megazord!”
 
Six Megazords against a half defenseless ship. This was bad, but regardless they couldn't just let them get anymore coordinators.
 
The JUSTICE and the FREEDOM were still unavailable, and the STRIKE and STRIKE-RED were both destroyed along with the Archangel.
 
Luckily, Mr. Murdock had found away to transfer all the energy onto the ship into plasma shields, but how long it would cover them, he didn't know.
 
Still… they had also managed to get the weapons going, So Athurun and Cagail mounted the proton Cannon at the top.
 
Kira, Mwu, and Andrew manned three separate blasters on the opposite ends of the ship.
 
“Begin charging up weapons.” Cried Murrue, “Do not do anything until you have the order!”
 
All five units agreed, and Murrue asked to be raised on Seta-Frequency with the Shogun Megazord.
 
Takuya's face appeared on the screen. “This is commanding officer, Admiral. Murrue Ramuis. Of the Earth Alliance!”
 
“We have no interest in surrendering over the coordinators on board this ship to the likes of you forces.”
 
“Don't be Foolish, Admiral!” said Takuya, “We have you surrounded and well outnumber in brute force. Make it easier on yourselves and surrender!”
 
“As I had inquired before… We refuse to surrender!” protested Murrue.
 
 
“Very well… you leave us no choice!” said Takuya, “MEGAZORDS… CHARGE!!”
 
The six Megazords withdrew their swords, and armed their blasters. The Dino thunder Megazord charged towards the stern with it's huge drill arm at the ready.
 
“Arm plasma shields!” cried Murrue, “All gun units… FIRE at will!”
 
“Right!” said Mwu, “Remember… try and aim for the cockpits!” He charged his blaster to full power and fired at the head.
 
 
Inside, JP was rocked about a little, but not even so much as damaged. “Ha… idiots.” He said, “You'll have to do better than that!”
 
“Charging Dino-Drill to full power.” He then aimed his drill and started to drill right on top of the plasma shield.
 
As the units keep trying to fire at him and stop him from breaking through the shield, the other Megazords were to worry about as well.
 
The Shogun and Zeo Megazords were already attacking the back of the Eternal. Zoë even changed her Megazord's battle helmet to level two.
 
This helmet had two blasters on either side of it, giving her twice the fire power. “Oh yeah… that's the stuff!” she chirped.
 
As For Takuya, having a Shogun for a Megazord, he was able to dodge the ships blasts without any effort at all.
 
“Here… Blaster, Blaster, Blaster!” he mocked.
 
 
Inside…
 
“Shields power decreasing, Admiral!” said Mir, “They won't last anymore than five minutes at this rate!”
 
“Divert all remaining power to the shields including the gun fire!” said Murrue.
 
“Murrue are you crazy!” said Mwu. “We won't have anything left to fire with!”
 
“I'm well aware of that, but we're in a desperate spot now, and we have to take chances.”
 
Still thinking his wife was out of her mind, Mwu and the others disarmed the weapons.
 
 
Meanwhile on my ship
 
 
I was watching the battle on the monitor on the bridge. “Ha, Ha, Ha… That's what I like to see!”
 
“General!” said Tai, “The Transporter is ready for you, Sir!”
 
“Good… Send in the Junior division!” I said.
 
“Yes, Sir!”
 
A few moments later… a band of teens floated in onto the Bridge.
 
“Takato Matsuki!”
 
“Jeri Katou!”
 
“Rika Nonaka!”
 
“Henry Wong!”
 
“Ryo Akiyama!”
 
“REPORTING FOR DUTY!!!”
 
“Good, good!” I said, “Now, Takato!”
 
“Sir!”
 
“You and your team as of this moment are in charge of the ship. My party and I shall head down to Earth at once.”
 
“And remember… under no Non-critical circumstances, will you try and contact me… Understood!”
 
“Yes… Crystal, sir!”
 
 
I saluted to him and a few of the others armed themselves, and followed me off the Bridge.
 
Cody, Kari TK, Ken, and Yolei were coming and instructed to leave their Megazords behind as they would not be needed them.
 
“I'm going to kill those rotten bastards!” growled Kari who was still in lament over Davis' death.
 
“Steady there, Lieutenant… You'll get you're chance soon enough.” I said.
 
“Sir… We also have news about one of our Power-plants!” said Cody, “Apparently… it's been--”
 
“I'm already aware of this, Sergeant!” I said stopping him, “And things couldn't have turned out better than I had planned! HM…M…M…M!”