Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Captured!! ( Chapter 18 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE EIGHTEEN
 
 
As soon as it cleared, and the two Megazords had docked, it was time to get the Hell out of there.
 
“Time until Plant detonation!” asked Murrue.
 
“57 seconds Admiral.” Said Cagali
 
“All hands, prepare for acceleration launch.” Said Murrue.
 
Mir sounded the launch stations and turned on the intercom, “Attention, Attention all Personal!” she said.
 
“All hands stand by for Launch into space. All Civilian personal to proceed to the Main barracks and apply safety harnesses.”
 
Everyone aboard the ship had strapped themselves down in almost not time at all.
 
Once Ms. Jule had given the okay sign, “All personal ready for launch.” Said Mir.
 
Everyone on the Bridge strapped in their seats, and the Engines roared to life.
 
“On your mark, Admiral…” said Kauzi.
 
Murrue nodded and picked up her intercom radio. “Five seconds…” she said, “Four… Three… Two… One… ZERO!!”
 
“FRING ONE AND TWO!!” cried Kauzi, and everyone was thrown back into their seats as the ships started to accelerate up the blues.
 
While back in the plant…
 
Flames about the size of tanks burst everywhere as Takuya climbed out of his Busted Shogun Megazord.
 
 
He was trapped, no way out, and no hope of contacting me, but he had no need to…
 
He found Kari there waiting for him. Actually, it was only a transmitted projection of her.
 
“Oh Kari…” he coughed, “So glad you've come! Tell the Transporter to beam me up… you have to hurry… This plant is set… To Self-Destruct in 30 seconds.”
 
Kari just smiled wickedly at him, “What a pity!”
 
Takuya's eyes widened, “What… but… I--!”
 
“You're a disgrace, Takuya!” replied Kari, “General Mykan himself said that he has no use for incompetence like you. You're nothing but a failure, and you've lost your last battle!”
 
“You didn't kill any of enemy forces, you let them get away with powerful objects, and you lost more of our fighters… and you No what that means…”
 
“Three Strikes and you're Out!…End Transmission; HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!”
 
She vanished and was gone.
 
“ARGH… NO… KARI WAIT… COME BACK HERE… KARIIIIIIII…!!!!”
 
…3 …2 …1… “00”
 
KABLAM!!!! The power plant, and Takuya were blown sky high.
 
 
Back in Space
 
The Astro Mega ship, and the Delta Ship had made it in one piece, and now they could drop off the Civilians at the Lunar base on the moon, and then go after me.
 
The ship sure was different. I was much larger than The Archangel, or the Eternal put together, and it even came with artificial Gravity which they could activate at will.
 
Mir was trying to raise the Megazord pilots over the radio “Captain La Fllaga… Commander. Waltfield… Commander. Jule!”
 
“It's no use Admiral, they aren't responding.” She said.
 
Murrue was getting a little worried. Mwu should have reported in by now, but sensors detected he was no where in the Megazord launch bay.
 
Suddenly… Kazui received a distress call from the Delta ship. “Sai, and Yzak say the civilians have all been ambushed and taken into custody.”
 
Next… Lacus noticed that the security cameras in a few sectors had gone out of commission. “What is going on here?!” snapped Murrue.
 
Suddenly, he alarms sounded, “Admiral… Intruders on board.” Said Athurun, “They're… just outside, Mame.”
 
Everyone turned to the door as Tai and his group burst in through the doors with armed weapons, and right behind them all was me.
 
We finally met face-to-face!
 
Murrue stood up with her hands in the air, and soon they all found themselves being marched up the corridors
 
In the sickbay
 
The Coordinators were separated from the Naturals, Lacus held close to Kira, scared out of her head.
 
Cagali tried to move closer to Athurun, but Sora had gun aimed at her, “One move and you're dead.” She growled.
 
 
There, strapped in two beds were Mwu, and Andrew. Both of them looked as though they were beaten up with crowbars. Andrew was knocked out, and Mwu had a hard time keeping his eyes open.
 
“Thank goodness you guys alright…” said Mwu. “Now it looks like we face Justice as it is.”
 
“Mwu…” cried his wife.
 
I walked over to his bed, looked him deep in the eyes, and said loudly, “And every turn you demonstrate the Necessity for your demise!”
 
“Leave him alone!” snapped Kira.
 
I turned my look to him, “You… a coordinator, wish to save the life of this Natural?” I asked.
 
Kira nodded, “Yes… I do!”
 
I walked over to him and looked him deep in the eyes. “Then tell me… why protect a Natural, when all Coordinators do is wreak havoc and destruction on them all?”
 
Kira Just stood there silent as the airless environment outside.
 
“I thought so!” I said, “You're all the same, you blasted Coordinators. All you want to do is kill and conquer to those that seem equal to you.”
 
“That's a lie and you know it!!” snapped Lacus, “I may among them, but I'm no killing machine.”
 
I just whipped out a Taser, and gave her a nasty shock in the neck. “Liar… You worked on the side of ZAFT, which makes you as guilty a Patrick Zala for all the things he did to me and my people.”
 
Then I cast look at Athurun, “And You… his spawn. You were very lucky to be in school on that day I killed your mother, or I'd have killed you as well.”
 
Athurun's anger was boiling inside of him, if only the guns weren't aimed at him, he'd probably try and jump on me.
 
“As for all of you…” I said casting my sight on Murrue and the others. “I never thought I'd see the day when my own kind, Naturals, would turn against their own kind.”
 
“We have done nothing of sort, General!” said Murrue, “But this rage you have on Coordinators has lead to the deaths of many innocent people.”
 
“I agree…” said Cagali, “You're killing Innocent people without even giving them a chance.”
 
“Hmm… mm… mm… mm! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!! Give them a chance, why should I?” I asked.
 
“What about my people? We're they given a chance at the hands of these… Coordinators?”
 
Everyone stood silent.
 
“I thought so.” I said, “It's been over Thirty years since Coordinators killed my family. I've been alone, I've been miserable, and downright enraged!”
 
“My Parents… My Siblings… My Wife, Karin, and our six month old daughter, Erika! She wasn't even a year old, and He killed them all!”
 
“Well now that he's gone, I'm going to finish up what that war left behind and get rid of anyone who was involved.”
 
“We Naturals will once again make the Earth our own world!”
 
“Lieutenant. Izzy Izumi!” I said.
 
 
“Yes, Sir!”
 
“Hardwire the Reactor-Cores on both ships to overload. I would like to blow these trouble vehicles and all their occupants to dust!”
 
Everyone let their jaws drop in shock. “You can't do that…” cried Murrue, “There are civilians on the Delta Ship.”
 
“Yes, such a pity to.” I replied, “Still… I shall not give them a far too simple death.”
 
“Sora…”
 
“Yes, Sir!”
 
“Open an Oxygen-seal on the Delta ship, but send Takato and his team there to guard in suits until the implosion is imminent.”
 
Something inside Kira and Athurun snapped, “YOU SON OF A…”
 
They tried to jump on me, but Tai and Mimi countered them with their Tasers and forced them back in line.
 
“What shall we do with them, Sir?” asked Tai.
 
“Leave these two here…” I said pointing at Andrew and Mwu, who were now both out of it. “And as for these pests…”
 
“Release them… Into Space!!”