Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Very Happy endings!! ( Epilogue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

DEBRIEFING/ EPILOUGE
 
 
Athurun used Thunder Megazord to retrieve Kira and safely bring him back to the Ship.
 
Once back on board Kira was hugged tight by Cagali, and Shook hands, or accepted more hugs from everyone in the crew.
 
Finally… at the end of the line… there he was standing in front of her. “Lacus… We did it… we won!”
 
Tears brimming in her eyes, Lacus threw her arms around his neck, and kissed ever so deeply, that the entire crew cheered for them.
 
When they Separated, “Let's go home.” Said Kira, “It's time for us to finish what we started on Helioplis-2!”
 
One Week Later
 
Back on Earth…
 
Small memorial services were given to those who lost their lives to me… Dearka… Andrew… Ms. Jule… but without their help they all would have failed long ago.
 
They were recognized as great heroes.
 
After all that… Once again Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne stood hand in hand, face to face at their wedding ceremony on Earth.
 
They repeated their vows to each other, and Lacus had to take off Kira's ring only to place it back on again.
 
This time… when it came to Kira given Lacus her ring, nothing happened except Kira gently sliding the ring over her finger.
 
That was it… the Marriage was now legal, and there was only one thing left to do…
 
 
The Commander, who also performed the ceremony, gently shut his Bible, and nodded his head to Kira.
 
Kira slowly raised Lacus' veil up over her head, smiled at her deeply, then took her into his arms, and they both shared a slow passionate kiss.
 
The Crowd went Wild with Applause, and the Earth Force officers saluted to the newlyweds.
 
Kira Scooped his bride up his arms and carried her all the way to their escort plane which would take them off for a well deserved, and romantic get away.
 
Before they left… Lacus tossed her bouquet and Cagali caught it. Which meant she was destined to meet the man of her dreams.
 
…but that had already happened.
 
Athurun and Cagali planned their wedding some time after Kira and Lacus returned and settled in, and Kira and Lacus were eager to help them through.
 
The Earth forces and ZAFT alliance had decided that enough was enough. Coordinators and Naturals can live together in peace and harmony.
 
From that day forward… if there was to be more accidental killing, it would not start with war.
 
A few years later
 
After Athurun and Cagali were marred, they all moved in with Kira and Lacus, in a big mansion on a private meadow.
 
Kira and Lacus, had triplets, and Cagail and Athurun had twins. Lacus gave them each a Haro, but kept Mr. Pink for herself.
 
They all did still work for the forces, but were also in charge of keeping the peace as it was.
 
All the Megazords, and everything that came with them, had been found and scrapped, including Athurun's Thunder Megazord.
 
They were just far to dangerous Machines to remain in their world, and it was for the best.
 
Once in a while, they were visited by their friends, and their lives just seemed to be more and more normal every day.
 
…and that my friends… is what Kira had always wanted.
 
THE END