Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ The End of General Mykan!! ( Chapter 27 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

FINAL PHASE
 
 
“A.D.M… come in A.D.M… this is Erika Simmons!”
 
Murrue picked up the receiver, and was given the bad news. “Crew, we have a problem!” she said.
 
The crew all sweat dropped.
 
“It appears that the nuclear energy being admitted from the iron ball is slowing down the rockets attached to it!”
 
This was bad news. If the ball couldn't wham into Hurricane Megazord at full force… then it couldn't take me down!
 
Kira stood up swiftly. “No… I won't let this happen!” he said angrily as he floated off to the hangar bay.
 
“Kira… Kira…!” cried Lacus as she got up and followed him!
 
“Ensign Yamato… Ensign Yamato… come back here!!” snapped Murrue, but Kira was already gone, but he didn't say what he was going to do.
 
“I'm going to take the Titan Megazord!” He said. “I'm going to get behind the iron ball and push it forward with my own thrusters!”
 
“That's out of the question…” Snapped Mwu, “And downright Crazy!!”
 
“I DON'T CARE!!” screamed Kira. “We've lost enough at the hands of this guy, and I want to see him dead before he hurts anyone else!”
 
“Kira…” cried Cagali, “No, You'll be killed!!”
 
“That's a risk I willing to take!” said Kira. “Don't try and stop me!!” He shut the radio off, and Murrue saw no other choice.
 
“Admiral… you can't just let Kira go like that!” cried Sai.
 
“It's out of my hands, Mr. Argyle!” said Murrue. “He's right.. we don't have any other option.”
 
“I agree…” said Athurun. “Kira never did stop when it came to protecting his allies… and I don't think he ever will!”
 
“He IS the ultimate Coordinator… and a Damn fine fighter if I ever saw it in my life!”
 
He wiped the tears out of his eyes, and concentrated on their course, and also thought it best to fire at me so I wouldn't be able to see Kira depart from the ship.
 
On his way to the Hagar bay, Kira stopped when he heard Lacus calling to him.
 
“Kira… wait…!”
 
He stopped and turned to face his Fiancée. “Kira… please don't do this… don't go out there like this!”
 
“I don't really want to do this, but I have no choice, Lacus.” Said Kira.
 
“But Kira… you'll be risking your life!”
 
“Exactly…” said Kira, “MY Life… and if Mykan wins he'll continue to scourge the Galaxy and kill more and more people!”
 
Tears flew down her face, Lacus looked down, “I understand…” she whispered.
 
Kira gently tilted her head up to face him, “Even I don't make it out Lacus… Just remember…” He said giving her the Wedding ring he never gave to her at their ceremony.
 
“… No matter what happens… I'll always be with you… Forever!!”
 
He slid the ring across her finger, and she pulled him into a very deep kiss; her tears stained his face.
 
 
“Be brave for me Lacus… Be brave!!” were Kira's last words before he continued on until he was out of sight.
 
Lacus eyed the ring on her finger, and believed in Kira's words. She dried her eyes and went back to her post.
 
As soon as Kira was ready for launch… “Locking lasers on target!” said Mir.
 
“FIRE!!” said Murrue.
 
The A.D.M shot at me again, and Kira quickly launched out of his hangar and sped right past me without me seeing him.
 
After I finished absorbing the blast, I continued on with chasing them. “You can't avoid me forever!!” I called out.
 
It wasn't long before Kira reported that he linked up with the iron ball, and as long as he stayed in his Megazord, the Radiation wouldn't hurt him.
 
As for the others. They were just approaching the balls coordinates when they finally drove to a halt.
 
“Alright this is it!” said Mwu, “We'll wait here and lure him in!”
 
Hurricane Megazord was coming in for a huge bash. “I'm going to rip you apart…. Piece by Piece!!” I growled.
 
“Here he comes…!” cried Sai. “BRACE YOURSELVES!!!”
 
…CRASH!!!
 
The Two Megazords were locked into to a sort of wrestling position, and hurled all over the place.
 
The warning buzzer sounded again, and the bridge was starting to heat up.
 
 
“Micro Pressure's in the red!” cried Kauzi, “We're breaking up!!”
 
“Bearing… Zero, Zero, Nine!” said Sai, “We're right in the ball's trajectory… and Kira's on his way!”
 
“GRR… DAMN!!” snapped Mwu, “We've got to break free or the blast will take us down too!!”
 
“Have you hugged your zords today?” I joked. “Nah Ha, Ha, Ha… Long live Naturals… and long live me… Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!”
 
As the Megazords drifted along still locked into place, they saw the glowing green ball coming directly from behind me and heading towards us.
 
“The ball is armed and ready!!” said Kira. “A.D.M… Get out of there!!”
 
“We can't… we have to break Mykan's grip!!” cried Murrue.
 
“It's no use, Admiral… he's got us locked!!” cried Cagali.
 
Lacus looked down at a small red glowing square on her panel which read… “FOR EMERGENCY USE ONLY!!”
 
The she looked down at the ring on her finger, and for the first time… Her eyes began to glow… as she smashed the glass on the square.
 
“Lacus what are doing?” asked Cagail.
 
“Exactly what Kira said.” She answered. “… I'M BEING BRAVE FOR HIM!!”
 
She pounded the big red button inside the square which made the Megazord's leg kick mine right in the spot sending me spinning of into Space toward the ball.
 
“OOF… OWWW…AHHHH!!” I cried.
 
“All engines… Hard to port!!” said Murrue. “Get us out of here!!”
 
 
The Pilots fired the Rockets, and the Megazord zoomed away. “NOW KIRA… DO IT NOW!!!” cried Athurun.
 
Kira's eyes began to glow… and began charging Titan Megazord, thrusting the ball forward “YARGH!!”
 
Tumbling about in my damaged cockpit. “GRR… CURSE YOU COODINATORS… YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF ME!!”
 
Suddenly… it started getting brighter and hotter near me as the ball raced right toward me. I slowly turned my head around…
 
“Huh?!... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!... ”
 
“TITAN MEGAZORD…!!!” cried Kira, he barely hit the switch in time just as the ball Collided into Hurricane Megazord…
 
!!KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
 
(SONG…FIND THE WAY!!)
 
Why do you, with your small hands,
try to carry all these wounds on your back?
It isn't for any one person's sake, please don't lose sight of that
Why am I, while hesitating,
unable to escape?
What I hope for is the sun, the sun to light the way...
 
The A.D.M turned around to see the massive explosion. “That's it…” sobbed Sai. “The end of General Mykan!”
 
Find the way
Though in this glowing cosmos our hands can't quite reach
We depend on only our resounding love
Because at the end of the path we've traveled we'll find the light
You'll find the way
 
 
Everyone had tears in their eyes. Murrue Began to cry into Mwu chest as he let his tears fall onto her back.
 
You said, "I had a long dream...
It was a very sad dream,
but what I saw wasn't one bit clouded..."
I said, "It's okay to cry,
because I'll stay by your side no matter what."
What I wish for is a hand, a hand to reach up to me...
 
Athurun and Cagali shared a soft sob too… “Kira…” wept Cagail, “Why Kira… Why!!”
 
Find the way
Even without words, even without wings to fly on
As long as we stand our ground in the wind
Even if we're the first ones afflicted with this pain...
 
Lacus had it the hardest. “Kira… you did it!” she sobbed, “Oh Ki-ra-a-a-a!!”
 
Giving an answer surely isn't everything
I'll be patient, it's all right, and so are you...
 
Kauzi looked up out the view port with Tears in his eyes, but he could swear he saw a familiar looking figure floating out there in Space.
 
 
He wiped his eyes, and made out the Blue Pilot suit heading towards. “I Don't believe it… IT'S KIRA!!”
 
Find the way
Though in this glowing cosmos our hands can't quite reach
We depend on only our resounding love
Because at the end of the path we've traveled we'll find the light
 
 
Everyone looked up, and saw Kira waving to them, he ejected from his Megazord and was able to get clear in time.
 
 
Find the way
Even without words, even without wings to fly on
As long as we stand our ground in the wind
At the end of the path we've traveled we finally saw the light...
 
Athrurn stood up and wiped the tears form his eyes. “Permission to retrieve him, Admiral!” he cried happily.
 
“Granted…” sobbed Murrue. “Go bring him back!
 
You'll find the way!!