Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ The Ultimate Fusion!! ( Chapter 26 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE TWNETY-SIX
 
 
I made Hurricane Megazord lift Astro Megazord over it's head, and spin it around.
 
“Everybody hang on…” Cried Mir.
 
I wound up back… “Next stop… Sandy Beach Cove!!” and hurled the Megazord off.
 
“WHOA… BRACE FOR IMPACT!!” cried Sai.
 
They crashed hard into the hills, rolled down the slopes, and screeched to a stop on the shoreline.
 
The Bridge was ready to burn out as small sparks started escaping from the controls.
 
“Mr. Argyle, Damage Report!” said Murrue.
 
“All systems are down!” cried Sai, “I can't even make us move!”
 
“Whoa… here he comes!” cried Kazui!
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha… And now to finish you!!” I chuckled.
 
Everyone tried and tried at the controls, but the Megazord had gone all grey and stiff.
 
I grabbed my battle Star, “Ohh… I should have done this a long time ago!” I said. “SAY GOOD-BYE!!”
 
Everyone… Gasped… As… I… Swung… Back…!!
 
But before I could bring Hurricane's arm down, I was hit from behind. “ARGH… What the…?!”
 
“Look…” said Sai, “The Delta Megazord… and there's the Titan and Thunder Megazords!”
 
Murrue smiled, especially when she heard the voice of her husband speak through the radio. You're looking a little bad there, Murrue!”
 
While I was wandering around in the dust without my scanners working… Athurun and Kira docked in the Delta Megazord and they were greeted by their fiancée's colliding into them in a hug.
 
“Oh Kira… I thought I'd never see you again!” cried Lacus.
 
“Uh… ha… thanks Lacus, I'm glad you're safe too!” said Kira hugging her back.
 
“Boys… your something else!” said Mwu, “Welcome back!”
 
Athurun and Kira shook both his hands, and then sat themselves down at the piloting controls.
 
“Come in Astro Megazord…” said Athurun, “Is everyone alright?”
 
“This is Admiral. Ramuis… The Megazord is in bad shape, but all hands are still in one piece!”
 
“Yeah well.. we won't be for long.” Said Yzak, “The Delta Megazord has less than half it's power. So What are we supposed to freaking do!!”
 
“There is something we can do!” said Athurun. “I studied the blueprints too and found something else.”
 
“We can combine the Astro Megazord and the Delta Megazord Together, to create the Astro Delta Megazord!!”
 
“Then we'll have to do that!” said Murrue, “We do have just enough power left for the Transformation!”
 
“Alright then… all hands… being Fusion Transformation!!” said Athurun. “Uh… on your orders, Captain!”
 
Mwu Just smiled, “It's alright Kid, you're doing great!”
 
Everyone was given a five second mark, and then hit their fusion transformer controls together.
 
Not only did the two Megazords fuse together, but the Astro Megazord's bridge changed too.
 
The section on the left side, where Mir and Sai were folded down into the floor revealing the Delta Megazord crew on the other end and linking up so that they were all in the same room.
 
Mir and Sai were given smaller control consoles, and boy were the power levels ever going Crazy!
 
The Transformation was complete, and now the newly created Megazord was even larger, and stronger than before.
 
“ASTRO… DELTA… MEGAZORD!!!”
 
Mwu got up and sat in the chair near his wife. “Alright Crew… let's get Mykan out of here before he really destroys something!”
 
“Set our course for Outer Space! He can't hurt anyone there.” Said Murrue.
 
The pilots agreed and, Kira and Athurun helped them at the flight control. “Prepare for lift-off!” said Kira.
 
The Rockets on the Megazord's back roared to life, and it leaped up, up into the sky.
 
I finally got my Megazords out of the dust just in time to see them going out of sight.
 
“You can run… but you can't hide!!” I shouted. I fired up my engine rockets, and chased on after them.
 
Meanwhile
 
The General of the Base saw it safe to resurface the buildings.
 
He had earlier received a message from Captain La Fllaga, and about his plan to wipe me out for good.
 
He relayed the word to, Ekira Simmons, who was at the Lunar fleet on the moon.
 
She had heard of me, and hated all who were like me, and for all these many endless days and nights of the war, she and her colleagues had being trying to design mobile suits that could take me out.
 
So far, all attempts failed, but she did however agree to Mwu's plan. She began loading up all the Suits in a crusher, and molding them into a big ball with a Nuclear explosive in the center!
 
The ball was then loaded with rockets in the back and was being programmed to requested coordinates.
 
All she needed to do now, was wait for the signal to launch it out into space. Which didn't seem to be much longer, because she could see us all from there.
 
The Astro Delta Megazord, with the Hurricane Megazord following it left Earth's gravity and broke out into space!
 
And when we zoomed past the moon, Mwu gave Erika the order to fire the ball once they fly out of sight.
 
“What is that thing?” asked Yzak as he eyed the ball of scrap.
 
“It's my plan to get rid of Mykan!” said Mwu.
 
“Get rid of him… why don't we just zap him with the lasers?” asked Kazui.
 
“His Megazord absorbs power Kazui… it would only make him stronger!” said Cagali.
 
“Exactly…!” said Mwu, “So if it's energy he wants… Let's give him all the energy he needs!”
 
“WHAT!?” everyone cried out... Well, Mwu explained to them his plan. Which was to use that ball to give me so much energy, that Hurricane Megazord wouldn't be able to take it!
 
“Mwu… that's brilliant!” said Murrue.
 
“I don't get it… what does it mean?” asked Kauzi.
 
“It's simple…” Said Kira, “All we have to do is get Mykan to fly into the balls path…”
 
“And… KABOOM… He's space dust!” finished Cagail.
 
“Right… but we have to keep him distracted!” said Mwu, “He may not be able to tract the Ball, but he can still see with his own eyes.”
 
“We just may have to try and blast at him after all, and make him angry enough to keep chasing us.”
 
“There's no other way…” said Murrue, “Charge Weapons to full power… aim and fire!!”
 
Yzak did as he was told, and fired two huge blasts at me, and as expected, I absorbed them, but I did indeed get even angrier.
 
“I'll get you yet!!” I called after them and the chase was on, while at the same time, the ball was launched.
 
With the nuclear energy begin admitted from the center, the ball began to glow with a green light.
 
However… this caused it to slow down the rockets a bit, so it wasn't traveling fast enough to do it's thing.