Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Delta Megazord to the rescue! ( Chapter 25 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE TWENTY-FIVE
 
 
Thank goodness they all studied the Megazord's main prints in the Power plants, or they wouldn't know of anything that they had.
 
“Activating Astro Megazord Battle-mode!!” said Sai.
 
“Deploy Shield and Sword at once!” said Murrue.
 
“Power Sword activated… and Defense shield, up!” said Mir.
 
A round shield was grasped in the Megazord's right hand and, and it wielded a big sword in it's left hand.
 
Both it and my Hurricane Megazord stepped forward. “Shall we Tango?” I mocked.
 
Our Megazords clashed their blades in an all out fight to the death, each time more forceful than the last.
 
The soldiers in the hidden base couldn't believe this was happening.
 
Meanwhile
 
“Come on Athurun, hurry!!” cried Kira.
 
“Right behind you!”
 
The had been following the blasts and the missiles with all their speed, until they could determine their target.
 
It was a giant Rocky mountain… based near a village that rested at the foot of the trial.
 
If those shots were to strike the mountain, it would cause a huge avalanche and burry the village alive.
 
“We've got to stop these things!!” cried Kira.
 
“Yes… and I think I have an idea.” said Athurun.
 
They let the blasts hit the mountain, and indeed they did start a huge Avalanche, as big boulders began rolling down the slopes.
 
“Titan Megazord Saber… FULL POWER!!!” said Kira. His sword began to glow, and he began attacking as many of the boulders as he could.
 
While Athurun had made his Megazord transform. “Mega Thunderzord, online… deploying Thunder Trydon!”
 
Thunder Megazord began using it's weapons to dig a ditch along the foot of the mountain for the rocks Kira had cut up to run into them and stop dead in their tracks.
 
When enough of the ditches were dug, Athurun withdrew his Thunder Saber and helped Kira take out the remaining boulders.
 
Before long the crisis was over. The two Megazords sheathed their swords, stood side by side, and even shook hands.
 
“Good work Kira!”
 
“You too Athurun!
 
The Villagers in the town cheered for joy. “Those pilots… they saved us… oh I can't wait to thank them!”
 
“Doesn't look like you'll get a chance… look!!”
 
Sure enough, Kira and Athurun, back on his hovercraft, were flying away… the may have one the battle, but the real battle still goes on!
 
Meanwhile
 
People in the cities on the other side of the world were looking way out at see, and saw something coming straight towards them.
 
“It's a Giant Tsunami!!”
 
The entire city broke into panic, and there was no time to really run for shelter… but then… “Hey Look!!”
 
There just over the Horizon was a large ship coming straight over the waves… The Delta Ship.
 
“This could be the most dangerous thing I've ever done!” said Cagali.
 
“Let's just hope it's not the last as well.” Said Yzak.
 
“Alright… that's enough!” snapped Mwu, “Let's concentrate on drying up that water… Begin Delta Megazord transformation!”
 
His crew nodded and operated their assembling systems, and soon their ship had become a Megazord as well.
 
“Delta Megazord, Ready to ride!” said Yzak.
 
“Right…” said Mwu, “Now, we can't stop the wave, so our only chance is to wear it down to size… Arm the Gyro-blasters, and proton cannons.”
 
“Yes, Sir!” said Yzak.
 
The Megazords hands were actually rotating blasters that could launch blasts through the wave, and hopefully cut it down a bit, as well as gain held from the two cannons on it's shoulders
 
“Targeting systems locked on, Captain!” said Lacus.
 
“Holding position with reverse thrust active, Sir!” added Cagali.
 
“Fire at will… Let him have it!!” said Mwu.
 
The Gyro-Blasters and the cannons went wild, firing hundreds of shots at the water, it seemed to be working, the wave was getting smaller, but not small enough.
 
 
“Keep going… Keep going!!” cried Mwu, but at that moment, the blasters gave out.
 
 
“Ammo out, Captain.” Said Yzak. “If we use up anymore power, we won't have enough to help the rest of the crew!”
 
“GRR… DAMN!!” shouted Mwu, “Okay… no more kids stuff! Let's take this game to a higher level!!”
 
Mwu took over the Steering from Cagali. “Sir, What are you doing?!” she asked.
 
That's when they all noticed Mwu was heading straight along side the wave. “Prepare for warp speed!!” he said.
 
“Captain.. are you crazy.. going right through the wave!!” said Cagali.
 
“Don't ask questions, just do as I say and Buckle up As tight as you can!!” said Mwu.
 
Everyone still unsure of this… decided to trust in him and buckled in tight. “EVERYBODY HANG ON!!!” he cried.
 
He fired the rockets with all they had, and the Megazord zoomed straight along the rim of the wave… and tore right through it along the side.
 
Because they were traveling so fast, the pressure of the water didn't have time to do any damage, and the wave was indeed cut down.
 
It was still heading for the main land, but by the time it hit the docks, it did nothing more than give everyone ashore a playful little splash.
 
The crowd went wild, and the Megazord actually came ashore, but not to receive thanks, but actually drop off all the civilians… who had played a good role in this mission.
 
Meanwhile
 
 
The Astro Megazord and Hurricane Megazord were still going at it. My Megazord wasn't too badly Damaged.
 
Just the Loeingrins, the missile launchers… boy did that make me Mad, but the Astro Megazord was more Damaged than I was, it even lost it's shield.
 
Our swords took one final slash, and they were both destroyed. “The sword… it's gone!!” cried Kazui.
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!! I don't needs weapons to Beat you!!” I sniggered, and I started punching the living daylight's out of them.
 
Luckily the crew was safely buckled in, but it's didn't stop them from being rocked about inside.
 
The Warning Buzzer sounded as I grabbed Astor Megazord and held it over my head.
 
“Micro Pressure's dropping!!” cried Sai.
 
“Negative helms controls!!” cried the pilots.
 
“Send word out tot eh Delta Megazord to return!!” said Murrue.
 
“Yes, Mame!” said Mir.
 
Meanwhile
 
The Last civilian had just dropped off the Ship, when the message was heard. “Hang tight… we're on our way!!” said Mwu.
 
The Town's folk got clear, and the Megazord took off! “I swear to you Mykan… if you hurt Murrue anymore, I'll torture you until you overload!!”
 
Suddenly… he got an idea… possible the only way in the known world that I could be stopped.