Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Astro Megazord ( Chapter 24 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE TWENTY-FOUR
 
 
“Shall we surrender, Sir.” Said one of the soldiers.
 
“Never.” Said the General, “We can't just let this old wind bag order us around.”
 
Suddenly their computers were received a relayed message from Murrue Ramius.
 
“We're on our way… and we have devised a plan to see if Mykan has a weakness… just sit tight.”
 
“Good old, Murrue Ramius!” said the General, “I knew she wouldn't let us down.”
 
Outside… I was growing rather impatient. “You're wasting precious time, Earth Alliance.” I said. “You have two more minutes to surrender… or I will--”
 
I stopped when I looked at my computer, “What… according to this, two of my Missiles are down… and these two are flying off course!” I thought.
 
Suddenly… My computers detected two vessels coming from behind me. It was THEM again.
 
“Oh... don't you people ever Die!!” I snapped.
 
Mwu, and half the crew took command of the Delta ship, and left Murrue and the other half to stay on the Mega ship.
 
“Come on you old bucket of bolts…” teased Mwu, “Unless you thin you're getting too old!”
 
I felt my anger rising… “You'll wish you hadn't said that!!” I growled. “HERE I COME!!”
 
I pulled on my joysticks and charged after them, only to have the crew of the Mega Ship tease me.
 
“Hey… Bolts-boy… we're over here!!”
 
I fired my proton blasts, but the two ships just evaded them. I even grabbed the Star off Hurricane's chest, which actually now used as a Giant Ninja Star.
 
“Ever play with boomerangs… Fools!!” I sniggered. “Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!”
 
I threw the huge star, which the two ships dodged, but when it came back, the Delta's got took some damage.
 
“Come on Kira, Athurun… hurry!” cried Cagali.
 
Meanwhile
 
The Red Dragon Warrior, and the Titan Megazord were miles away riding on the missile like surfboards.
 
This allowed Kira and Athurun to drive the Missiles off course, and lure to wherever they wanted.
 
“Woo-Hoo… some fun huh Kira?” asked Athurun.
 
What do you know… Kira was actually enjoying it… “Athurun… you amaze me!” he said.
 
“YE-HAH…!!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The two ships couldn't keep dodging me much longer.
 
Even if Athurun's pan would work, how could they possibly hope to take me down with only half powered ships?
 
“You're beginning to look a little tired!” I said, “Don't worry… you'll all be resting in Pieces very soon!”
“Shields are almost depleted Admiral!” said Kauzi.
 
“We can hold out much longer either.” Said Lacus on the Delta's radio wave.
 
The two ships dodged one more shot and then their rockets gave out and they softly drifted to the ground.
 
“Get the rocket systems back online!!” cried Murrue.
 
“Stabilizers, Negative…” cried Sai, “It's no use, we need more power!!”
 
“Forget more power… we need a Miracle!!” snapped Mwu.
 
I steered Hurricane Megazord to just before the tow ships. “Two ships…” I said, “Two ships about to be destroyed!”
 
I poised the battle star directly over them. “Who wants to go first?!” I yelled.
 
“YOU DO…!!” came Athurun's voice over the Radio.
 
I turned around “Huh…?!”, and saw them both coming at me riding on my own missiles.
 
“NOW KIRA… NOW!!!”
 
Kira nodded, as his made titan Megazord leap back into the air, and Athurun's Red Dragon warrior, jumped onto it's hovercraft.
 
The Missiles flew straight at me and hit me full force. Athurun's theory was right… Hurricane Megazord couldn't absorb physical force.
 
When the smoke cleared, the Megazord was hardly damaged that much, but the did notice that a few wires were burning.
 
“My scanners!!” I cried “They are ruined!!” and that meant that I could no longer detect the positions of anything, not even where I was.
 
“You've really done it this time!!” I growled. I made the Megazord fly off up to a nearby steel smoke stack.
 
“What's that old Geezer up to?” said Yzak.
 
Meanwhile, while I was distracted, The pilots on the Astro ship where explaining something phenomenal to Murrue.
 
“You're telling me that these two ships are really and truly the Two missing Megazords!!” she said sounding both angry and excited at the same time.
 
“Yes, Admiral… look!!”
 
They showed her the hidden blueprints that Ms. Jule never recovered, The Astro Mega ship and the Delta ship were in fact…
 
The Astro Megazord… and the Delta Megazord. All that was required to transform them is by all hands on the bridge of each ship give the signal all at once.
 
“That's not all… once we transform, out powers and fuel will be instantly diverted!” said the Pilot. “We'll be back on our feet in no time!”
 
“I heard that!” said Mwu “So all this time they were right under our noses… How about that!!”
 
“Uh… Admiral…!!” cried Kazui “Perhaps we should test that out now… LOOK!!”
 
Everyone looked out the window, and saw that I had in fact ripped the smoke stack out of the ground, and Bent it up so it looked just like a sword.
 
“Time for a little Sword Play!!” I said… “But First…”
 
I fired my Hurricane Loengrins the sea creating a massive tidal wave, which I then used by Hurricane Wind attack to blow it all in one direction.
 
“That… that wave… It's heading directly for the Main lands!!” cried Cagali. “Everything in it's path will be pulverized!!”
 
Suddenly my Megazord turned the other way, and I launched all four missiles, and all my shots in another direction.
 
“He's doing a two pronged attack!!” Cried Mwu. “He'll wipe out so many lives either way!!”
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!! You're correct, Captain!!” I said, “And now… It's time to end this little game with you all for good!!”
 
I slowly began proceeding towards them. “Your orders Admiral?” cried the Main Pilot.
 
Murrue Hesitated…
 
“Admiral… Your orders?”
 
“Well isn't it obvious…” said Mwu, “Come on Murrue… let's make the Impossible Possible!”
 
Murrue smiled thoughtfully and stood up. “All hands prepare for Megazord Transformation!!”
 
The Plans were simple...
 
Kira and Athurun were to use their Megazords and try to stop the blasts and Missiles.
 
Mwu… would take the Delta Ship and try to stop the Tidal wave, and if possible… drop off the Civilians on the main land where arrangements would be made.
 
Therefore.. it was up to Murrue and her crew to do battle with me. “You just stay in one piece while I'm gone.” Said Mwu. His wife smiled to him on the screen.
 
“Kira… Athurun…!” cried Cagali.
 
“Be careful out there… come back to us safely.” Added Lacus! The boys smiled an headed off.
 
After the Delta ship had gone off. “Is everybody ready?” asked Murrue.
 
“AYE, AYE!!” they all said proudly.
 
“Alright then… Begin Astro Megazord Transformation!!”
 
“ASTRO MEGAZORD POWER UP!!!” cried the crew, which kept them in sync to hitting all their respective transforming switches at the same time.
 
The Ship began to come back to life, and it's rockets fired. Gently gliding into the air… it began to change it's appearance.
 
Before long… The Astro Megazord had come into the picture, and stared my Megazord Dead in the face.
 
“No more Ms. Nice Admiral!”