Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Athurun's Theory. ( Chapter 23 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE TWENTY-THREE
 
 
Everyone watched as the smoke cleared. “Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!! And another Coordinator bites the dust… Ah, Ha, ha, ha, ha!!” I chuckled.
 
Athurun's heart beat with anger and rage. “YOU BASTARD!!” he screamed, “We will fight you to the last!!”
 
“Don't be stupid, young Athurun!” I said, “You're father said he'd fight to the last… and he lost!”
 
“The hopeless loser, Patrick. Got what he deserved.. and soon you'll be next, daddy's boy… All you coordinators will be crushed.”
 
With that, I turned Hurricane around and proceeded towards the Earth, “And you're next Naturals… for betraying my kind and siding with these hot less freaks!”
 
“Quick… Let's go after him!!” cried Kira.
 
“No Ensign Yamato!” said Murrue, “Return to the Delta ship, both of you, now!”
 
“But Admiral… he's going to crush all the Earth Alliance buildings!” snapped Kira.
 
“Right now there's nothing we can do but warn them about the incoming attack!”
 
Kira and Athurun had no choice but to obey…
 
Meanwhile on Earth
 
The supreme staff at the Earth Alliance Forces had already received word from Murrue, and already had a plan.
 
The General in command sounded the battle stations alert throughout the entire city.
 
 
 
“Attention… This is Earth Alliance control tower!” he said into a radio, “All personal, stand by for battle stations… All Civilian Personal to remain in their quarters… All vehicles proceed to nearest ramp area!”
 
 
All the cars and trucks in the area proceed onto platforms near the base, and when every last one was docked, and the last Civilian was in their home…
 
“Five seconds…” said the General… “Four… Three… two… One… Zero!!”
 
“Tower to power plant, commence Battle stations procedure!”
 
“Battles stations… Aye-Aye!”
 
All the buildings everywhere slowly began to decent into the ground by elevator platforms.
 
Soon all the buildings, the ramps, and the base were safely tucked away into an underground shaft, where I wouldn't be able to get to them.
 
Speaking of which, Hurricane Megazord was now hovering over sector four.
 
“So… they think they can avoid me, huh?” I said to myself, “Hmm, mm, mm!!”
 
As I proceeded towards the vacant area, my radio began picking up the General's voice. “Unidentified vessel… you are ordered to stand down!”
 
“I shall do no such thing.” I answered, “I am General. Mykan Yuki… the greatest Natural in all the Universe.”
 
“It has become clear to me that my own kind does not trust me anymore, therefore I'll have no choice but to kill them all… and then remake them in my vision.”
 
“You shall do no such thing!” argued the General, “Surrender yourself now, or we shall be forced to shoot you down!”
 
“Actually… I shall call the shots here…” I said, and then shot my missiles away, “Since you will not oblige by my rules… then I shall enforce you.” I said.
 
“I don't know where those missiles will land… but you have only ten minutes to surrender before they hit… And don't even think about trying to launch any interceptors.”
 
I pressed a switch and aimed the smaller Loengrins on my Megazords leg out to sea.
 
“Launch any Interceptors, and I shall fire my Loengrins out to sea, creating a massive tidal wave that will wipe out every country within a 2,000 mile radius!”
 
The people at the base were stumped, either they give up, let the missiles probably take out innocent lives, or let me take out more lives with a wave.
 
“Make your choice…!” I said.
 
Meanwhile
 
The Astro Mega ship and the Delta ship had finished their Descends and were already on their way to the base.
 
The coordinators… Murrue, Mwu and Cagali were in the briefing room where Athurun had been studying the Hurricane Megazord, and was hopping he could find some sort of weakness.
 
Then suddenly, he had it. “Since his Megazord absorbs energy shots, then maybe we can take him out with physical force.”
 
“Athurun… that's brilliant!” said Kira.
 
“Oh I agree entirely.” Added Lacus
 
“Yeah… uh, there's just one problem…” said Cagali, “That thing is bigger and more powerful than all of our Megazords put together. It'll crush us, no sweat!”
 
“I'm afraid I have to agree with Cagali.” Said Murrue, “We simply cannot send anymore Megazords out there to be destroyed.”
 
“But we can't just sit here and do nothing!” snapped Yzak, “We got to stop this freak of nature, he killed my mother!”
 
“Ensign. Jule, please try to control yourself.” Snapped Murrue. “I know how you feel of the loss of your mother… we all do, but we just can't go into battle like this.”
 
“What we need, is something big, and bad.” Said Mwu, “Something that's roughly the same size as that Megazord.”
 
Yzak remembered, the only two machines that could possibly stand a chance are the Astro and Delta Megazords.
 
“We could use them… if we actually had them!” said Cagali. That was one of their deepest problems.
 
Where exactly were those two Megazords? Even if they first needed a way to test out Athurun's theory.
 
The chain of thought was interrupted when the Astro Ship warned them all about unidentified missiles detected.
 
They were on a collision course with the ship, and were traveling too fast to evade in time.
 
“Delta Bridge… fire left hand valiants!” said Murrue.
 
The lasers fired and destroyed the missile. “Hey… that weren't those Mykan's missiles?” Said Mwu.
They played back the scene and the missiles was indeed launched from Hurricane Megazord.
 
“There's two more identical Missiles heading our way.” Cried the pilot. “Shall we intercept?”
 
“Yes… recharge lasers!”
 
“No wait…!” said Athurun, “Hold your fire.”
 
“Ensign Zala what are you doing?” said Murrue.
 
“Admiral, trust me… this may very well prove my theory.” Said Athurun, “You coming Kira…?”
 
“Kira shot up, catching on to Athurun's plan.”
 
“Stop right there!” snapped Mwu, “You hear the orders, not Megazords sent into battle.
 
“But Captain were not sending the Megazords into battle…” said Athurun, “Just hear me out…!”
 
After he explained his plan, Murrue saw no other option but to let him and Kira go.
 
“Megazords, you are clear to go!” said Mir.
 
“Good luck Kira…” said Lacus.
 
“You too Athurun…” added Cagali.
 
The boys blushed, and then activated all systems, as the hangar doors opened wide.
 
“Kira Yamato… Titan Megazord… Heading out!!”
 
“Athurun Zala… Thunder Megazord, Attack-mode… Launching!!”
 
They were off and flew straight off toward the missiles.