Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Returning the favour. ( Chapter 22 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE TWENTY-TWO
 
 
While the Megazords were at each other, the ships were still heading straight for each other like Knights in a joust.
 
My ship was still firing at them, and now their shield was going down, but was still strong.
 
“Admiral… I have Mykan on Seta Frequency!” cried Mir.
 
“On Screen!” said Murrue.
 
My face appeared on the telecom, “How Adorable…” I said, “After all that's happened, you still want to play War with me!”
 
“Mykan's ship accelerating to Warp Ten!” cried Lacus.
 
“Accelerate to Warp 12!” replied Murrue.
 
Now the two ships were moving even faster towards each other. My ship still firing, and their shields getting weaker.
 
I stared Murrue dead in the eyes over the screen “Let me remind you, Murrue Ramius… I am both, a Genius, and a General!”
 
“This War will come to an end, with me and my kind as the victor, and if you are counting on me to blink… then you are making a DEADLY mistake!!”
 
Murrue stared me back, “Well let me tell you something, Mykan!” she snapped. “It doesn't take a good soldier to recognize a bad one!”
 
“You windy old Hack!!”
 
“Amour almost gone, Admiral!” cried Kauzi, but Murrue told them to keep going at me.
 
“You Fool…!” I growled. “You failed to realize that with your amour gone… My Ship will tear through yours like Tissue Paper!!”
 
Now it was time for Murrue to put her plan into action, “And what you failed to realize… Is our ship is Dragging your missiles right back at you!”
 
I looked on ahead, and SAW THEM…!
 
“OH… NO!!” I screamed, “EVADE… EVADE!!!”
 
But it was too late…
 
The ships quickly and sharply turned around and let my own missiles attack the ship from all sides.
 
The ship began blowing up on the inside, and my crew had, had it, but I wasn't giving up. I quickly boosted out of my chair and ran form a hidden chamber.
 
As the ship began to break up, the Megazords I had launched began to spark along with it.
 
“THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIP…!!” cried TK
 
“WE'RE GOING DOOOOOOOOOWN!!!” cried Cody
 
“DAVIS… HOLD ON… I'M ON MY WAY!!!” screamed Kari.
 
Since those Megazords drew their power from my ship, if the ship goes, they go.
 
The other Megazords and the two ships zoomed away quickly form the burring messes… and then…!!!
 
!!!!KABLAAAAAAAAAAAAM...... KABOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!
 
 
The ship was gone, and the Three enemy Megazords with it. Everyone on board the Astro and Delta Ships went wild with cheering, and the Megazords high-fived each other.
 
“WE DID IT… WE DID IT!!” everyone cried for joy.
 
Murrue, Lacus, and Cagali wiped the Tears from their eyes, even though they destroyed the ship, it wouldn't have been possible without their men.
 
“Signal return flares…” said Murrue.
 
“No need… we're coming back already.” Said Mwu over the radio.
 
The women ran over the monitors. “Athurun… Athurun!” cried Cagali, “I'm so happy for us all.”
 
Athurun winked at her from the screen.
 
“Oh Kira, I'm so glad you're all safe.” Cried Lacus.
 
“So am I…” said Kira, “I guess that's the last we'll see and hear of General Mykan.”
 
“I WOULDN'T BET ON THAT…!!!”
 
The happiness changed to shock as everyone looked out towards the smoke leftover from the ship.
 
“No… it can't be!!” cried Sai. “There… in the smoke!!”
 
 
Indeed… I had survived, and was now aboard the Biggest Megazord any of them had ever seen… HURRICANE MEGAZORD.
 
It was stored in very center of my ship the whole time, which made it clear to why my ship was so big. I was able to run to it and activate it's shields before the ship exploded.
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!! You only destroyed My ship, my crew, and all my life's work” I chuckled, “So I'll just return the Favor, and destroy the Earth and ZAFT alliances!!”
 
I pulled the joysticks in the cockpit, and my huge Megazord began flying back towards the Earth.
 
“AFTER HIM…!!” cried Murrue.
 
The ships and the Megazords charged after me, since my Megazord was so huge, it's speed was only equal to the two ships.
 
Since the Megazords were still to far away from me. “Quick… try and fire at him!” cried Mwu.
 
The other Pilots all agreed and charged their blasters to full power... and fired all at once.
 
The computers in my cockpit detected several energy blasts heading towards me. “Hee… hee… hee… Some people just never learn!” I said.
 
I turned Hurricane around and let their blasts hit me… but not one of their shots even put a dent in Hurricane Megazord
 
Instead, using the huge spinning star on the front of the Megazord, I absorbed the blasts like Jellybeans!
 
“No way…!” cried Athurun.
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! One of the first rules… is save your best for last!!” I chuckled.
 
As the Megazords neared me, I didn't even raise a finger, but instead used the spinning star to create a wind blaster, and blew them all away from me.
 
“Aim Loengrins… FIRE!!!” cried Murrue.
 
The Astro Mega ship fired its Loengrins, and the Delta Ship Fired it's proton blasts.
 
“Oh no you don't!!” I sniggered, I placed a disk into a slot and the legs of my Megazord opened wide revealing a missile storage.
 
“FIRE MISSILES…!!”
 
I fired four armed Missiles which not only countered the blasts, but were breaking right through them.
 
“EVADE… EVADE!!” cried Murrue.
 
“It's too late Admiral… WE'VE HAD IT!!” cried Sai.
 
Kira and Athrurn's eyes widened. “LACUS…!”
 
“CAGALI…!!!”
 
The blast was only a few more hundred Yards away. When the Winged Mega Voyager stepped in front of the Blast.
 
Murrue's eyes widened… “NO… NOT AGAIN!!” she screamed, “MWU…!!”
 
Suddenly she saw Mwu's body materialize arms in front of her. He was okay “Murrue…” he cried, but then turned to the Megazord.
 
Lacus had tears in her eyes as she knew what this meant. “NO… MR. WALTFIELD!!” she wept.
 
Suddenly Andrew's face appeared on the screen, “LIKE YOU SAID MWU!!” He screamed as he began to burn up, “IT'S HOW YOU MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE… POSIBLE…!!!”
 
KABLAM The Megazord was gone.
 
Lacus and buried her face in her hands and cried, while Mwu collapsed to his knees. Remembering what had happened.
 
It was his idea to sacrifice himself to save Murrue and the ship, but Andrew, all though he was willing to sacrifice himself too, he wouldn't allow that.
 
Mwu and Murrue were Married, and he wasn't about to let her lose him again.
 
So had activated the emergency transporter, and teleported Mwu safely onto the Mega ship, allowing Andrew to only Sacrifice himself.
 
Murrue, had tears in her eyes too, but she didn't feel nearly as bad as her husband, Andrew was almost like a friend to Mwu.
 
Even though they were from different sides, all they wanted to fight for, was to end all fighting.
 
“You… Sacrificed himself to save me!” he sobbed. Then he felt his Anger boiling inside him.
 
“MYKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN…!!!”