Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Jousting Like Knights ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE TWENTY-ONE
 
 
The Red alert sounded as the core Implosions was now only seconds away.
 
Kira and Lacus burst into the core room. “Okay Mir, How do we shut this down?” Kira Asked.
 
“Just push that Blue button in the center of the room. Said Mir.
 
“Core Implosion… Estimated in 20 seconds!”
 
Lacus raised the cover off the switch and Kira pressed it, but the Timer didn't stop.
 
Kira pounded the button again and again, but still nothing. “Mir… it's not working…” he cried.
 
No Response…
 
“Mir… Miriallia!?”
 
Up on the Bridge
 
Mir was double slapping one of the pilots again, and again, for accidentally spilling his water on Mir's radio shorting it out.
 
“You Dummy… You clot…!!”
 
Back in the core
 
“Core Implosion Estimated in Ten Seconds!!”
 
This was it… nothing left to do.
 
Kira looked deeply into Lacus' eyes, “Lacus… I… I will always Love you!” he whispered.
 
A tear rolled down her Cheek. “Oh, Kira… Kira!” she cried as they wrapped their arms tightly around each other.
 
… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…
 
Kira Shut his eyes tightly ready for the big BANG… but the bang never came! No flames, no sparks, not even a quake.
 
Kira and Lacus looked down, and saw the timer had stopped on ONE. They found out that I had programmed it to do that to scare people.
 
Nonetheless, the core was shut down.
 
“We did it!” cried Lacus, as she and Kira hugged each other in a sign of relief, and when they separated… they took an emergency doorway out of the room.
 
Meanwhile… on my ship
 
The Crew didn't understand why the Ships didn't explode, but then Tai and Sora found out why.
 
“Sir…!” cried Tai.
 
“What Now?” I snapped as I walked over to Sora's computer.
 
“Look for yourself, Sir.” She said angrily. “The Core detonation program on the Mega ship has been Aborted.”
 
“Impossible… IMPOSSIBLE!!!” I growled. “Arm all missiles with warheads, and target the two ships…. TEAR THEM APART!!”
 
Meanwhile
 
All the Groups met up with each other, Murrue ordered all best Megazords to stand by for Launching, and for the rest of the crew to join her on the bridge.
 
With the Civilians holding the Guards as hostages, they all split up.
 
Once onto the bridge, every took their positions. “Heat Source Detected.” Said Kazui. “Their Warhead Missiles from, Mykan!”
 
“Quickly… link both ship up and Activate the energy Force fields on both ships!” said Murrue.
 
“Delta Plasma amour engaged.” Said Sai!
 
“Alright pilots… Charge up engines, see if we can lose the Missiles!” said Murrue.
 
“Yes, Mame!”
 
They fired the ships rockets, and zoomed away having the Missiles follow them close behind, but that's as far as they could get.
 
Meanwhile… on my ship
 
“Thrust ahead… Full!!” I said, “After them!!”
 
Now my ship was going after them as well.
 
On the Astro Mega Ship
 
The Ship was still way ahead of my missiles, but Murrue suddenly had an idea… the missiles only chased after heat…
 
“Men, can you get the missiles to come closer to us?” she asked.
 
“Closer?!” asked the Lead Pilot, and the Rest of the crew stared at Murrue with looks of shock.
 
Suddenly… they caught on to her plan. “How close do you want it Admiral?”
 
They slowed down a bi and let the missiles get a little closer to them, but still to far away to do anything as long as they kept moving.
 
Meanwhile… on my ship
 
The computer Screens were all going static!
 
“General… I've lost them!” cried Mimi, “The Plasmatic amour on their ships is disrupting our instruments!”
 
I was turned and floated back to my seat, Angry as a Volcano.
 
“Wait…” replied Mimi, “I see something!” At that moment, the screen was clear again. “Yes… There they are!”
 
“Helmsmen… Get back on their tail!” I said.
 
“I can't, Sir!” said Tai.
 
“What?! Why not?”
 
He pointed out the view port, “Because… they're coming right at us!”
 
I clenched my fists tight. “Launch all Megazords… and Fire at will!!!”
 
Matt sounded Launch stations, and the pilots boarded their Megazords.
 
“Takeru Takashi… Shadow Force Megazord, Mode-Red… Launching!”
 
The Time Force and Time Shadow combined into one, and headed out.
 
“Hikari Kaymiya… Omega Megazord… Heading out!!”
 
With her Time Shadow Megazord in TK's hand, Kari took Yolei's old zord.
 
“Cody Hida… Ninja-Falcon Megazord… Away!!”
 
Once the Three Megazords were out, My ship began to fire more missiles at the other ships.
 
 
On the ships
 
The Line of fire did hit the ship, but because the amour was still up, they didn't take any damage, but it did still rock the ship about.
 
“We're getting hammered Admiral!” said Kauzi, “Return fire?”
 
“No!” cried Murrue, “Divert all available energy to the amour, and Launch all Megazords!”
 
“Mwu La Fllagga…” “…and Andrew Waltfield… Winged Mega Voyager… Launching!”
 
“Kira Yamato… Titan Megazord… Here I come!!”
 
“Athurun Zala… Thunder Megazord, Assult mode… Launching!!”
 
The shields were lowered just long enough for the Megazords to get clear and engage battle with the others.
 
Kira dealt with Kari… “I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!” she screeched. “FOR DAVIS!!!”
 
“Come and Get it!!” snapped Kira, and his eyes began glowing as his Megazord withdrew its sword.
 
Kari's Megazord raised its spear and began counted all of Kira's slashes.
 
Andrew and Mwu dealt with TK… as they all were using fused Megazords.
 
“Hee… hee… hee… two isn't always better than one!” said TK, “FIREING LASER NETS!!”
 
The Megazord fired the two cannons on it's back, and shot out a green laser net trapping the M.W.V in it.
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha… what do say to that?!”
 
“Do it Mwu!” said Andrew
 
“Right!” said Mwu as he tugged on the joysticks, and the Megazord broke out of the net.
 
“WHAT?!” snapped TK
 
“You're right… Two isn't always better than one!” said Andrew.
 
“But this isn't one of those times!” added Mwu, and he fired the Bazooka which hit TK full force.
 
“ARGHHHHH…!!!” TK tumbled backward a bit and then drew his sword. “GRAAAAAAAH….!!!”
 
And Athurun went for Cody!
 
Since Athutun's Megazord was too big and Heavy to fit on the hovercraft all at once, The Zords just rode separately on either side of it.
 
“Here I come…!” snapped Cody. “ROCKETS AWAY!!”
 
His Megazord fired four small rockets, but Athurun was able to spin his craft like a Daredevil pilot, and evade them.
 
“Fire Unicorn, and Griffon beams… Now!” he cried. The Unicorn and Griffon Thunderzords Fired, but as Cody's zord was a Ninja, he too had flying speed.
 
“Hmm… Impressive!” he said, “But it won't save you, Coordinator!”
 
“Try me…!” said Athurun… and his eyes glowed too.