Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Fight Fire With Fire ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE FOURTEEN
The next morning… at the Dessert Base…
 
The last of the civilians had boarded The Eternal which was now fully repaired, and the Megazords loaded into Tor, along with an army of 30 DINN's Commander Jule had ordered to help.
 
The base completely empty, and the couples were bidding good luck to their loved ones.
 
“Athurun….”
 
“Cagali…”
 
“Good luck!” they both said. They blushed and giggled, and quickly kissed each other before boarding their Megazords.
 
Lacus and Kira had just broken from a kiss of their own, and so did Murrue and Mwu, and they didn't give a damn that they were seen doing it by Ms. Jule.
 
Once everything was loaded, and the Eternal, was air born… MS. Jule gave Sai the Signal… it was time to head out
 
Sai pressed the switches and the tank shook to life, “Tor Shuttlezord, Tanker mode… Moving out.”
 
“Okay baby… don't fail me now!” he switched on the manual controls and slowly made the tank move forward and out into the Desert.
 
As soon as all the zords were at a safe distance from the power plant, Commander Jule gave the Signal.
 
Sai nodded and began charging Tor's cannons. “Everyone, stay clear!” he said. “…Three …Two ...One… FIRE!”
 
The Proton Cannons fired their energy blasts and blew the base to smithereens… nothing was left but ash.
 
 
“Whoa… did I really just do that?” asked Sai.
 
“How does it feel Sai?” asked Kira.
 
“Bring on the bad guys!” he replied.
 
Everyone shared a little laugh, but now they had to focus on their
upcoming task.
 
The Repaired Eternal lowered it's platform for Tor to drive onto safely, and once it was safely on the platform, The Eternal set off for Alaska with Tor underneath it.
 
“Wow… who knew that such a small ship was this strong.” Said Andrew, “Carrying a huge tanker and Megazords like this.”
 
“Maximum speed, Admiral.” Said Mir. “Weight counter, steady!”
Murrue sighed of relief that Tor wasn't too heavy. “Time until we arrive in Alaska?” she asked.
 
Kazui checked the screen. “… if we hold our present course and reach full speed… Six, point Thirty-seven hours.”
 
Meanwhile, at the Alaskan base…
 
I already had received word on the Desert base was destroyed, and that did make me angrier.
 
All the Megazords I had with me were already on their way.
 
Takuya in the Shogun Megazord.
 
JP… Dino Thunder!
 
Koichi… Turbo Megazord!
 
Zoë, since she lost her Zeo Megazord… she was in our new Light speed Megazord!
 
 
Tommy, since he lost his Wild-Force Megazord He was in our new model… The Quantasuarus-Rex!
 
A very special Megazord that ran by either remote, or cockpit control, but Tommy was in its Cockpit, and kept it in Dino-mode.
 
But they weren't the only ones coming; Ken, Yolei, and Kari were tagging along too.
 
Yolei controlled the Original Megazord, Ken controlled the Dragonzord, and Kari controlled another tank called, Titanos.
 
“Alright, listen up…” said Takuya, “The General put me in charge, so I'll make this easy. I don't care how you shoot those bastards down… JUST DO IT!”
 
Everyone agreed, especially Yolei and Kari, both those girls had gone hungry for vengeance against those Coordinators who caused Ken to wear Sun-shades, and shot down Davis.
 
Cody and TK looked over the computers… “General, Takuya and his team have cleared the plant and are on their way.” Said TK
 
“Excellent!” I said, “It won't matter if they win or lose… We'll still come out the victors… Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!”
 
Seven hours later…
 
Mimi checked her Screen, “Sir… heat sources approaching Sector C… it's them!” she said, “Our forces should have visual contact in 5 minutes.”
 
“Good… Send a message through to the Ship!” I said. “Tell them to have the Transporter ready to take us up on my word.”
 
“Yes, Sir!”
 
Aboard the Eternal…
 
 
The ship flew lower so Sai could take Tor out onto he battlefield with the Megazords armed and ready.
 
“Admiral… The Megazords, dead ahead!” said Mir. “Captain Takuya on seta frequency, Mame.”
 
“On screen!” said Murrue.
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! Well, Well…” said Takuya, “…And here we were wondering how to convince you to give up the Coordinators, and whoa… you come and deliver them to us.”
 
“You're only half right, Takuya!” snapped Murrue, “All hands, level one battle stations.”
 
Mir saluted and sounded the launch stations. The 30 DINN's had already launched from below.
 
Ms. Jule picked up the radio “This is Commander Jule calling Tor… All Megazords, immediate launch!”
 
One by one, the Megazords roared to life as Tor's hangar doors opened wide…
 
“Yzak Jule… Dino Stegazord… Launching”
 
-They've got
A power and a force that you've never seen before.
 
“Cagali Yula Attha… Wild-Force Megazord… Heading out!”
 
They've got
The ability to fight and to even up the score.
 
“Mwu La Fllaga… Zeo Megazord… Here I come!”
 
No one will ever take them down
The power lies on their si-i-i-i-de
 
 
“Athurun Zala… Thunder Megazord… Online!”
 
-They know
The fate of the world is lying in their hands
 
“Andrew Waltfeild… White Tigerzord,Tiger mode… Battle ready!”
 
They know
To only use their weapons for defense
 
“Kira Yamato… Titan Megazord… Taking off!”
 
 
No one will ever take them down
The power lies on their side
 
“Sai Argyle… Tor Shuttlezord… Standing by!”
 
The Megazords stood Side by side with the Titan Megazord flying above in the center. “LET'S GO!” cried Kira.
 
The Megazords raised their weapons Musketeer style, and charged off into battle.
 
While Lacus stared from the screen in her bedroom, “Good luck Kira!” she said, “… and please come back to me!”
 
“LET'S DO IT!” said Takuya, “EVERYONE PICK A PARTNER AND PARTY!”
 
The Eternal stayed in mid air, and planned to stay there until it was safe to enter the base and take the two ships.
 
Until then… the assault teams were ordered to wait by the hatches until further orders.
 
“Let me at them, Let me at them!” cried Kari as she charged Titanos forward and engaging battle with Tor.
 
“Oh… a Fellow Tanker eh!” said Sai, “I don't have to be a coordinator, but I know you're dead!”
 
“Bring it on!” snapped Kari.
 
Koichi and Zoë faced of with the Athurun and Cagali.
 
Andrew faced off with Tommy.
 
Mwu would dealt with JP
 
Yzak would deal with Ken and Yolei!
 
Kira would take battle Takuya!
 
With all that done… the battle was on!
 
Authors Notes:
 
Hi, Mykan again…
 
Yes I did have to use that song; otherwise this chapter would be pretty small.
 
Just I Note that I plan to use other song from Power Rangers to make the battles seem more of a visual!