Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ A BIG battle ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE FIFTEEN
 
 
Titanos charged forward aiming its neutron cannons at Tor, and hit it full force, but didn't do too much damage.
 
“Bad move, Girl!” said Sai, “You play with Fire… you'll get burned.”
 
He charged up Tor's cannons and fired right back, causing Kari to get thrown around in her Cockpit. “DAMN IT!” she cried. “You'll pay for that!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The Dragonzord and the Original Megazord stared the Dino Stegazord down.
 
“What do you take Yolei…? Heads or Tails?” asked Ken.
 
“How about we just slice him horizontally?” said Yolei.
 
“How about you die already!!” snapped Yzak. “I'm going to open you up like a pair of Sardine cans!!”
 
His Megazord withdrew its spear and charged forward, trying to avoid the Original Megazord's sword, and Dragonzord's Drill tail!
 
Meanwhile
 
Kira and Takuya were hard at it already, even though the Shougun Megazord couldn't fly, it could still jump up.
 
Their swords clashed together, each time more forceful than the last. “You won't win!” shouted Takuya.
 
“We'll see about that!” protested Kira.
 
Meanwhile
 
The Athurun was in a lock with Thunder Megazord's Tryon to the Turbo Megazords sword.
 
“Now for my next trick!” said Koichi, and the Turbo Megazord shot five blasts at Athurun.
 
“Whoa… whoa… I'm going down!” he cried as his Megazord fell over on its back, but was still ready for more.
 
“On the ground clown! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!”
 
Suddenly… he was hit by the Wild-force Megazords energy beams, and it fell down too.
 
“You okay Athurun?” asked Cagali as her Megazord ran over and help him up onto his feet.
 
“Oh he's fine, but you won't be soon.” Said Zoë as her Light speed Megazord grabbed her with its extendable arms.
 
“CAGALI…!” cried Athurun as he saw the Wild-Force being spun round, and around like a Hammer throw.
 
 
He tried to run over and help her, but Turbo Megazord stood in his way, “Why not let girls, be girls!” said Koichi, and once again they clashed weapons.
 
“I'm getting Airsick up here!!” cried Cagali. She reached up and was barely able to tap a fire button. “TAKE THIS!!”
 
Wild force shot a blast of Spider web fluid from it's head causing Light Speed to drop her. “I… I can't see anything!!” cried Zoë.
 
While Zoë's Megazord stumbled about trying to tear the web off the windows… Cagali could recuperate from her dizziness.
 
Meanwhile
 
The Tigerzord was going at it with all he had in him, he had managed to knock Dino thunder down a few times, but hardly any damage.
 
“Nice Kitty, Kitty!” laughed JP, and his Megazord placed its foot over Tigerzord's head. “To stop the Bleeding… apply pressure to the wound.”
 
He raised, and was ready t o to slam down, when Tigerzord used it's supersonic roar to blast him away. “WHAT THE… ?!”
 
-White Desert tiger power
White Desert tiger power
White Desert tiger power
White Desert tiger power
 
“You've obviously never met this Kitty before.” Said Andrew, as he opened up a secret switch. “Tigerzord… convert to Warrior-mode!!”
 
-Go Desert tiger, go white ranger
Go Desert tiger, go white ranger right now
 
The Tigerzord was now in warrior-mode and could use the tail as a sword. “Tigerzord ready for action.
 
“I getting bored, with you and the Zord!” snapped JP, “We're going to fight, to say goodnight here!”
 
The Dino thunder Megazord Charged forward with it's fists at the ready, but Andrew was hoping he'd do that.
 
He picked up a small orb and popped it into a slot, “White Tiger Thunderbolt, Armed and Ready!”
 
The Tiger's head on the chest of the Megazord began charging up. “Ready… FIRE!!” The chest shot out a blast of energy hitting JP hard.
 
“DAMN… that was way un-cool!” said JP as he stood his Zord up. “Deploying… Drill-Arm!”
 
“Oh… so you want a little sword-play?” said Andrew, “Fine then… bring it on!”
 
The Tigerzord withdrew it's sword, and went on with Dino Thunder's drill arm.
 
 
Meanwhile
 
The thirty DINN's had made it to the outside of the power plant, only to have Q-rex follow them from behind. “DIE BASTARDS, DIE!!” cried Tommy, as he charged the lasers to full power.
 
“Oh no you don't!” said Mwu. “Zeo Battle Helmet… Level Three!”
 
The Zeo Megaozord's helmet changed, “Here let me give you a lift!” and shot a beam towards Q-Rex which lifted it off the ground.
 
Zeo, go Zeo
 
“Whoa… hey… what's happening!!” cried Tommy as his Q-rex slammed hard into the ground, and missed the DINN's completely.
Stronger than Before
Go, Zeo
Powered up for More
Go, Zeo
La Fllaga's at the Core
Zeo,
Mwu La Fllaga (Go, Zeo)
 
 
“Ha, Ha… Now that's how to make the impossible possible!” said Mwu. As he switched his battle helmet back to level five.
 
“That's it… Now I'm angry!” snapped Tommy. He charged the Q-Rex forward, and waged in hand to hand combat.

Higher
he can Sore
Go, Zeo
Fired up for More
Go, Zeo
Even up the Score
Zeo, Zeo
!!
 
Mwu did managed to land all his kicks and punches to the Q-Rex, but as it was bigger than most of the Megazords they fought against, it was also much stronger.
 
“Whoa… check this out.” Said Tommy and bashed Zeo Megazord's Chest with Q-Rex's head.
 
“WHOA… Talk about a splitting headache!” cried Mwu as he tumbled about in the cockpit. “But two can play at that… Zeo battle helmet, level four!”

The helmet changed green and had bull horns sticking out of it's side. “Come on, Toro… Toro!” shouted Tommy.
 
He got it alright, as the Zeo Megazord thrust it's head into Q-Rex's face really damaging it, and sending it rolling to the ground.
 
“Nice Try, but not good enough.” Said Tommy, and he pressed a big white switch. “Q-Rex… Megazord mode!”
 
“Whoa… this can't be good!” cried Mwu.”
 
Once the Q-Rex finished transforming, it raised it's arm. “Fire Missiles!” cried Tommy.
 
The Zeo Megazord got hit by several shots and took a lot of damage. “Now for my next trick!” said Tommy. “Thunder Fist… FIRE!!”
 
The Megazord shot it's left fist straight at Zeo Megazord knocking it off it's feet. “WHOA… AHHH… I'm going down!!!” cried Mwu.
 
He checked the computers… 78 percent damage. That wasn't good, especially seeing as how Q-Rex hardly took even 20 percent damage.
 
“Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!! And now, to finish you!” said Tommy. He began charging up his lasers which were now the size of the Archangel's Loengrin.
 
Aboard the Eternal
 
“Mwu… Mwu, get out of there!” cried Murrue, but the Zeo Megazord remained where it was.
 
“Wait… I think I've found something!” said Mir. “It appears that Mykan gave the Q-Rex a direct satellite link through its two heads!”
 
“I see…” said Lacus, “If we destroy its other head, it will be rendered powerless.”
 
Murrue sighed out of relief, “Charge all weapons to full power!” she said. “Steady… Steady…!!”
 
“FIRE!!”
 
The Eternal fired all its lasers directly at Q-Rex, and not only did they block out its lasers from hitting Mwu, they did indeed blow up the other head.
 
“I'll get you for that Eternal!” shouted Tommy, “Thunder Fist… FIRE!!” but nothing happened.
 
He check his computer, “What?! I'm losing power! I'M LOSING POWER!!!”
 
And at that, the Zeo Megazord got back up, “And… I've gained a little more back.” Said Mwu.
 
He switched the battle helmet back to level five, which was necessary to withdrew the Megazord's sword.
 
“I've got to get this thing moving!!” cried Tommy, but his Megazord only moved as and when it was hit several times over my the Zeo sword.
 
First he slashed off the left arm, and then blasted the Missiles to pieces with his level one helmet, a proton cannon.
 
Finally… The color of Q-Rex's amour faded out, “NO… It can't be!!” cried Tommy.
 
Mwu charged his sword to full power, “This Rex is going back to the stone age!” he said. “FULL POWER!!”
 
The Zeo sword glowed up with a golden light, and silvery lightning bolts, and then thrust it straight into Q-Rex's chest.
 
Tommy began it burn up in his cockpit “AAAAHHHHH… THIS CANNOT BE…!!!”
 
KABLAM!!... it exploded and was gone, causing everyone's attention to turn to the explosion.
 
“TOMMY!!” cried Takuya!! “YOU BASTARDS!!!” and he continued to showdown with Kira.
 
Mwu sighed of relief, “Thanks Eternal… I thought I had it.” He said. Murrue shot him a smile.
 
One down… and six to go.