Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ The cat that is a tiger ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PHASE SIXTEEN
 
 
The thirty DINNs had already infiltrated the base and the pilots had already boarded the Astro Megaship, and the Delta Megaship.
 
Unfortunately, nobody else seemed to be there. The entire plant evacuated, but why?
 
Suddenly, One of the pilots saw why. “They've activated a Self-Destruct system.” He cried, “This place is going to go up in… ten minutes!”
 
“We heard that…” Said Murrue Ramius over the radio, “Do what ever you can to get those ships out of there ant safety.”
 
“You heard her… power up the engines, were heading out!”
 
Meanwhile… outside
 
The Light speed Megazord got those webs off it's face, but Zoë heard the commotion. “Oh no you don't!” she said charging her Megazord toward the plant.
 
But before she could get any closer, she was halted by the Wild Force Megazord. “Oh yes they do!” said Cagali.”
 
They both withdrew their swords and went at it with all they had, but before Long, Light speed gave out.
 
“GAHH… I'm out of Power!!” cried Zoë. Her Megazord had been running for a while trying to get the web off it's face, while Cagali had turned her Zord off to recover from her dizziness.
 
Zoë's Megazord was weary, while Cagali's was still fresh.
 
Cagali thrusted her sword right into Light Speed's chest creating a large opening, “Wild force Blast… FULL POWER!!” she cried.
 
At that, her Megazord shot out several beams into one blast that flew straight into the hole.
 
Zoë began to burn up in her cockpit, “WHOA…ARRRRGH…!!!” Her Megazord fell backwards and…
 
KABLAM... it was gone!
 
“ZOE…!!!” cried Takuya.
 
“THAT DOES IT!!” He charged his Shogun Sword to blaze up in fire. “TAKE THIS…” He hit the Titan Megazord full force, giving it quite an amount of damage.
 
“STOP IT!!” cried Kira,, and then… that little spark in him went off, and his eyes began to glow.
 
He powered up his Titan blade, and struck Takuya back. Those two were unstoppable killing machines, not willing to give up until one of them was down.
 
Meanwhile
 
Sai and Yzak were in big trouble.
 
The Original Megazord, had combined with Dragonzord and Titanos to form… ULTRAZORD!!
 
“No way… they can combine with other Megazords too?!” snapped Sai.
 
“Keep your guard up… they're stronger now!” said Yzak, and Stronger they were.
 
Kari, Ken and Yolei had moved into one big Cockpit, and shared different controls of the Zord.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Try and stop us now!” chuckled Ken. “Charge Lasers to full power!” he said.
 
Kari and Yolei agreed, “FOR DAVIS!!” cried Kari as Ultrazord aimed all it's blasters at Tor.
 
“SAI… WATCH OUT!!” cried Mir, but Ultrazord had actually turned around and aimed at the Zeo Megazord that stood perfectly still.
 
“It's targeting the Captain…!” cried Kauzi. Murrue's eyes widened as Ultrazord shot it with all that it had.
 
KABLAM… It was gone!
 
“MWU!!!” cried Murrue, tears flowing down her cheeks.
 
“I'm okay!!” said Mwu over the radio. “I'm onboard the Astro Megaship!”
 
Murrue held her heart in relief, she almost lost him again. He really could make the Impossible possible.
 
It turned out that since Zeo had no more power left in it, Mwu snuck out and made it to the plant without being caught.
 
There outside, both it and the Delta Megaship blasted through the roof of the plant.
 
“Everyone… get clear!!” said Mwu, “This place is going to go up at any moment!”
 
The Megazords and the Eternal, rocketed away, Except for Thunder Megazord and Turbo Megazord.
 
“You're not going anywhere Coordinator!” snapped Koichi, as he held Athurun back with all he had!
 
“Let me go… you'll be killed too!” cried Athurun.
 
“So be it!!”
 
“Athurun… get out of there!!” cried Cagali, but Athurun was held tightly on the spot!
 
“This… isn't… going… to end this way!!” he snapped and then his eyes began to glow too! “THUNDER MEGAZORD… CHANGE TO ATTACK MODE!!”
 
The Thunder Megazord came apart into it's five smaller robotic animals. A Black Lion… A Red Firebird… A Blue Unicorn… A Yellow Griffon… and a Red Dragon!
 
They slipped out of Turbo Megazord's grip and four of them hopped on a hover craft that Athrurn was able to summon, which was the secret he had mentioned.
 
The Red Dragon, where Athurun was stayed behind. “Red Dragon Thunderzord… Convert to Warrior mode!!”
 
The Red dragon's body changed into a smaller, yet functional Megazord, that could ride on the hovercraft with the others.
 
The weapon it held was a spear, that used to be the Tryon of the Mega Thunderzord.
 
“GRR… Take this!!” shouted Koichi, and he fired his Turbo blasts from the Megazord's chest.
 
“Activate Super-Spin!!” said Athurun. He pressed a switch and his Zord's hand began twirling the spear around like a chopper blade, countering the blasts.”
 
“What!!” snapped Koichi.
 
As the Thunder Assault Force Flew up a little higher, Athurun noticed Andrew was in trouble.
 
The Tigerzord did indeed put up a good fight, but was now running a little low on power.
 
“Oh… what's the matter little Tiger!” mocked JP, “Cat your tongue… Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!”
 
 
“GRR… DAMN!” growled Andrew as he check his screen, “I could use some help here!”
 
“On my way!” said Athrurn.
 
“Come back here you!” snapped Koichi as he chase the Hovercraft down, until he joined up with JP.
 
“Hey-Hey! Just in time to help me scratch this cat.” He said.
 
“Oh no you don't” said Athurun. “Red Dragon… Dragon-mode!!” The Zord changed back and as it was a dragon, unleashed a blinding fiery breath.
 
“Whoa… it's too bright!” said Koichi.
 
“I… I can't see!” added JP shielding his eyes.
 
“Andrew there is a way you can take out them both.” Said Athurun, “I'm sending you the information now.”
 
There on Andrew's screen were more blue prints to the Tigerzord, which showed that it could combine with the Thunder assault Tem to become the Mega Tigerzord.
 
“Good thinking kid!” he said, “Here goes…” he activated two switches at once, “MEGAZ TIGERZORD… POWER UP!!”
 
The Warrior Tiger combined with the lion, as it's shoulder pads, and back amour, the Unicorn an Griffon as the legs, and the fire Bird as a special bow.
 
“Awesome!” said Andrew, seeing that his power was fully recovered. “Okay kid… I'll take it from here… go help the others!”
 
Athurun agreed, and flew off in his Dragon.
 
“Come on Koichi, Lets' give him all we got!!” yelled JP.
 
“Yeah!!”
 
Both Megazords fired all their death charges, but Andrew just made Mega Tigerzord walk right though the blasts.
 
“What the…?!” snapped JP, “Two against one, and were losing!?”
 
“You mean Two against One, and you've lost!!” said Andrew. “Aiming Firebird Claw!!”
 
The Mega Tigerzord held up it's hand with the glowing Firebird on it, “READY… FIRE!!” and launched it!
 
Koichi stepped his Megazord in front of the Dino Thunder with it's shield at the ready. “I'll protect you JP!!” he said.
 
“But Koichi… you'll be killed!” cried JP.
 
Actually… the Flaming bird flew so fast and furiously, that it went straight through and sliced both Megazord's in two!
 
“ON THE OTHER HAND…!!”
 
Both the Zords fell over sideways and… KABLAM…KABOOM… They were gone.
 
“And the moral is… never step on a Cat's tail, because that cat may just be a Tiger!”