Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chance ❯ How will I go to school? ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter SIX: Stubborn attitude _ missing Athrun!

 

 

 

"Where is my PORCHE (A truly expensive car!)? And where in the world is Kisaka?" She looked in her timex watch. she didn't notice kisaka was behind her.

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Athha, if you will disguise yourself as an ordinary teacher, you are required to use this" he pointed at a tricycyle.

 

 

 

 

Her eyes DROPPED (Anime style), "Don't i deserve a bit of dignity and respect?"

 

 

 

 

"If you like you could ride this bike…"he suggested but once the stubborn Cagalli says, `Don't want' in another term…accept the fact that the end of the world is almost near about…Three seconds!

 

 

 

 

Cagalli sighed. She thinks that this day will be truly hard, "Kisaka, I'm old enough to take care of myself. You know that, don't you?"

 

 

 

 

"Very well then, Cagalli" he sighed of her unbearable stubborness and walked away.

 

 

 

 

"Good!" she clenched her fist," Oh!" she sighed. remebering that clenching her fist is not appropriate and Athrun will notice that it is her, "BY the way, how will i go to the school?" she sighed. she should have listened to Kisaka but stubborn her, it leads her to harm or worse, being assasinated. by

 

remembering one of the attempted asssination to her, she again remebered Athrun…

 

 

 

 

 

(START of Flashback)

 

 

 

 

Athrun spotted a suspicious looking group of men in the balcony, "Cagalli, I need to get something, okay?" he asked her while she was in deep in love with the classic music.

 

 

 

 

"No" she replied stubbornly, "You can't and you'll finish this dance with me, `till the end"

 

 

 

 

"But Cagalli…" he reasoned out but suddenly she let go of him.

 

 

 

 

"If you want to go, then go!" she eyed at him rudely. Not knowing that Athrun was only trying to save her big ass, "Go now Athrun Zala or would you want me to call security?!"

 

 

 

 

All of the people in the ball looked at them. This night was supposed to beAthrun's birthday, a resting day in the coordinator's mind but because of the selfishness of Cagalli, things are always getting out of hand.

 

 

 

 

"Why aren't you leaving? I thought you're in a hurry? Answer me Athrun!" She was forcing him to answer her question but Athrun was looking to the group of assassins, "You can't answer a simple question, Zala?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Lookout Cagalli!" He jumped over Cagalli to avoid the shot while Kira and Dearka restrained the Assassins in the Balcony.

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU idiot! Why didn't you TELL me that there were assassins?!" she shouted to Athrun who was shot at his right hand, "ATHRUN…are you alright…?"

 

 

 

 

"Kira, Dearka, Call the NBI! Tell them to investigate those scums and about their illegal eneter to orb!" He shouted to them, "I should have resisted in her plea…"he murmured to himself. He looked a bit annoyed.

 

 

 

 

"Athrun..."Athrun walked away while mouthing something to Kira and he nodded.

 

 

 

 

Kisaka hold Cagalli who was trying to analyze the events that had just happenned, "Let go of me!" she screamed, "Athrun! A little help here!"

 

 

 

But Athrun ignored her plea. He looked away and started confirming hypotheses with the NBI director.

 

 

At midnight...

 

 

 

Cagalli was in her bed, waiting for Athrun., "Where are you Athrun?"

 

 

 

She wondered and slowly Athrun entered the room by the window, "Who's there?" She offensively inquired.

 

 

 

Athrun didn't reply. he just approach and lay down on the bed and hugged Cagalli. His hands, exploring her thinwaist.

 

 

 

Assurance went to the princess' mind until she saw Athrun's injury. His right hand that was shot!

 

 

 

"Don't worry about the injury, it'll heal soon, the doctor told me…"He answered to her. Athrun was still awake.

 

 

 

Cagalli knew that it wa her fault that Athrun's right hand was shot.

 

 

 

(End Flashback)

 

 

 

 

She laughed lightly, "am I that stubborn?" she asked herself. Wishing that Athrun was with her, "I won't give up on you, Athrun Zala"

 

 

 

At the same time Athrun was also thinking of her, "Cagalli, I hope you're fine" he murmured to himself, not noticing his naughty student, Alex, near him.

 

 

 

 

"'Cher, There's no need about your angel. She's fine. Trust me, `Cher" she comforted him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||

 

 

 

 

A\N:

 

 

 

Hey people!

 

 

 

How'd you like the Chapter? How will Cagalli reach school?

 

 

 

Guys, did you notice the term alex used to call Athrun?

`Cher' in my friend's school is an abbreviation of teacher. pretty clever, huh?

 

 

 

Anyway, please review!

 

 

 

Love all of my READERS (whether gm-green minded, has bad breath, stinking socks, my arch nemeses, whoever you are. i love you as a writer in Media miner)

 

 

 

Kade Azrael Haro