Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chance ❯ A new point-of-view of the princess ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 

Chapter Five:A new point-of-view of the princess

 

 

 

 

"What happened?" she moaned while scratching her head when suddenly, she felt her urinary bladder full. She runs towards the comfort room, "Make way!"

 

 

 

*After private pee, she faced the full-length mirror…

 

 

 

"You're truly sexy and smart, Cagalli" she told herself, not noticing that her vital statistics from the old 28-30-39(A/N: Athrun will be marrying a slob) it became 38-23-33!

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" she screamed, "What is this?" she removed her shirt only to find out that her cup size had increased by 10! In an algebra sentence:

x + 28 = 38

x = 38 - 28

x = 10 cup size!

(A/N: truly, algebra is easy! yeah, guys, don't be discourage if ever you can't get the answer in the first trial, `kay? well, so much about algebra, back to Cagalli screamming!)

 

 

 

She shook her head, "what happenned to my small boobs..."she remembered athrun….

 

 

 

(Start flashback)

 

 

 

Cagalli was worried sick about athrun, `where could he be?' she called kira for asssistance but the brunette haired coordinator was in the middle of an activity wityh his loving fiancee.

 

 

 

cagalli, determined, she called yzak, to her surprise, he found athrun in a bar…

 

 

 

"Athrun!" she shouted to her husband. she stopped. athrun was with a pick-up girl. having live sex on STAGE (Sorry for athrun fans)!

 

 

 

Athrun came back to his senses, "Cagalli!!!" he ran after her but it was too late, the tea pot is overboiled and this is not a good sign. he was able to catch up with her, "i can explain!'

 

 

 

"explain yourself in women with extra large boobs, athrun zala!" she stompped away. leaving her confused partner behind.

 

 

 

"Cagalli…"his voice trailed off

 

 

 

(END flashback)

 

 

 

"hmm…"she slowly WALKS to the cabinet of her clothes. and yes again, remebering athrun …

 

 

 

(Flash back)

 

 

 

"Cagalli!" he grabs her by the hand, "You need to wear this dress for the meeting!"

 

 

 

"HAVEyour ever heard the word `freedom', athrun?" She tries to ran away from him but she can't because he was holding her right hand, her good punching hand, tightly, "I won't athrun! Why can't you understand! i thought you love me!"

 

 

 

Silence ensued…

 

 

 

Athrun let go of her hand, he sitted down, he took his handkerchief out of his pocket in his pants.

 

 

 

"is there… something wrong from what I've said?" she looked at ATHRUN; he was crying, "Don't be a baby, Athrun!" she joked him

 

 

 

"DON'T BE A BABY?!" he shouted to her, "Do you know what you're talking about cagalli?" he looked at her blank face. she has no idea what athrun is pointing to. he sighed. Cagalli is rebelious and has the brain in batlle strategies but when it comes to seeing to someone's heart, she's kinda low there, "Ten years ago, i have this friend whom i really love so much…"

 

 

 

"Is he talking about someone else?" she whispered to herself.

 

 

 

"She was sweet as lacus…smart as kira…sometimes rebeliuos like yzak or even corny like dearka. she's the girl i truly love…"

 

 

 

"hmm…"she said to herself.

 

 

"That's why it breaks my heart when you and i argue and you'll quote, `i thought you love me!' it hurts much cagalli" he spoke softly, " right here" he pointed to his heart, " so please, stop this crazy quotes of yours, `kay cagalli?"

 

 

 

"Fine she said rudely but deep inside, athrun knew that she has a true understanding heart but she keeps it close for a reason that he can't reveal by himself…

 

 

 

(End flashback)

 

 

 

" Athrun…"she whispered to herself. how she missed the times athrun will give out the corniest and predictable jokes just to make her wonder the other way around, "i promise to make up with you"

 

 

 

minutes later, Cagalli Yula Athha-Zala was prepared to go teach in St. Theresa's College, "NO one can stop me" she quoted upon going out of her condominium.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N; what do you think will happen in their next encounter? guys, sorry that i can't update for awhule due to exams and school stuff! anyway, sorry that bakura, yami and Marik suddenly poppped out in the last chapter `coz i can't think that yzak will waste his time doing this surgery to cagalli. well, thanks for reading guys. please review!

 

love ya! (As AN author and writer!)

Kade Azrael Haro