Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chance ❯ The Experts in Deceit ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Four: The experts

Presenting…, Yami, Bakura and Marik!

Cagalli is inside her condominium in Sta. Mesa Height…

"So big" she murmured to herself," I think I could have a punch party here" she was trying to get the picture of the party (A/N: In a `punch' party, people do not punch each other, `kay? Punch is a combination of juice, any kind with wine like…, just… -_- just any!! If you ever get drunk, don't ever blame me, you'll explain to your parents that it was `Kade Azrael' who taught you how to drink liquor! Anyway, I won't be blame if ever you'll imitate it, `kay, guys?) Cagalli's evil smile started to show and if I may state the obvious, it continued to a hysterical laugh< she and Athrun are truly a weird, unique and…special couple rather than Yzak and Dearka! Yes, you read it right, rather than `Yzak and Dearka' I tell you all people!>

Anyway, Cagalli sited in the couch for a long time, `What if he notices that it is me? What shall I do?'

"A simple solution to your problem, my friend" Marik suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"Just sign the autograph book and we'll help you…Ms. Athha…to win back your husband's heart!" Bakura joined in.

"Who are you guys?" Cagalli is totally freaking out because Bakura and Marik just suddenly appeared from nowhere and heaven doesn't even know wouldn't you agree? Moving on, Cagalli is thunderstruck and stating the obvious, she fainted!

Bakura shooked his head, "She beaten Tea's record!" His eyes are getting creepy in every angle you see his eyes, "I think, this is going to be a long surgery…."

"Yeah" he replied, "Where's the stupid pharaoh?"

"Probably in Pikachu Landia (A/N: Do you know where Pikachu Landia is? FYI, it is the land of innocence!)

They heard the royal clicking shoes walk( sign that Yami is here!) nearing the two bad boys. Or should I say, malevolence guys with a very malicious initiative?

" The stupid Pharaoh has already arrived!" Bakura is ready to explode, " Next time," He said, " be on time or you else…"

"Or else what, raider?" he asked in a resolute tone, "What will happen to me?" he raise one of his eye brow.

`Here comes the `I'm-so-powerful' tone of the idiot pharaoh, Bakura sighed, there was no choice how to persuade his ego off easily specially in this crucial time, "Pharaoh no baka, just proceed with the lipo-thingy!"

"Yeah, yeah" Yami raised a very sharp knife

"Condolence, Cagalli" The two best friends murmured together

Yami's smile started to show and folks, this is not a good sign," Bakura, give me the vital statistics of your dream girl?"

"38-23-33" he said with no emotion, "I think you'll do that won't you?"

"Yeah! Cagalli Yula Athha will be a very interesting girl, don't you think?"

Bakura and Yami started to day dream of how Cagalli will look like with those sizes, "I wonder…"they stated in a green minded tone in unison

Marik sighed. The two guys are truly malicious than him. All he wants is to have a clean, green minded free photo shop but because of Yami and Bakura, his dream is never to be seen, "I'll have some fresh air outside, guys" he began walking away.

"Oh no you don't!" they both tugged him back to the...er…surgery room.

Yami pointed at the hazel bag, "Get the Four silicon from there, Marik"

"Four!" he was surprised, "do you want her to have big boobs?!'

"Make it eight" Yami sharpened his knife, "Correction: Extra Big boobs got it, Marik?"

"You guys are insane!" He picked up the eight silicon

"Marik, Marik, you aren't that innocent `coz…"Bakura gives off a suspense remark

"'coz…?"

"`Coz you're a jail bait! "He hysterically laughs, "`Bakura, I'm going to date Brooke, she nineteen'" he imitated Marik which why he started to cry and run off like a girl.

"That's funny, you know raider, and I didn't know you have a sense of humor!" Yami commented while not noticing Bakura's eyes glaring at him.

`Someday, I'll get the m. puzzle and you'll be sorry of laughing to my corniest jokes!' Bakura mentally cursed Yami

"I heard that, raider." Yami begins to slice up Cagalli,"This will be a long night for you, Cagalli…"

The surgery continued `till dawn

(A/N: such a short chapter. Yeah I know but please review. I'm sorry that I didn't update for a long time due to some disruption like quizzes, projects and the field demonstration. Anyway, please review on!)