Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chance ❯ Stack knwoledge is worth millions! ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Three: Stack knowledge and the impossible flash back!

So frankly, all of us know, Cagalli headed to the airport to go to the Philippines. In the airport…

I wonder what kind of people are there in the Philippines, she wondered,According to my research, people there are courteous, polite and good persons. I think, there's no problem of any Bakura or Yzak or even Dearka type of persons. If only she knew that people in the Philippines are truly good but truest to thee, there are so many green-minded persons inhabiting that country. So clearly, we could see that Cagalli has another problem. I think this is due to the lack of stack knowledge in her brain and it has so many spaces unoccupied in hers (A/N: I'm not mean or anything but this is true. All she knows is to shout and kill people with the exception of paying her a millions of dollars… Maybe but don't you think?)

So, after her flight, the Czarina has arrived in the Philippines with some quite shocking commotions in the immigration. As I've mentioned, stack knowledge is truly helpful in everyday life…

"OMG!" This was the expression of Cagalli Yula, "I didn't know that there are many perverts and coincidentally…also in the airport!"

Cagalli's misery is just starting to build up but thanks to Lacus and Kira (who obviously anticipated her arrival) rescued her from the macho wannabe.

So in Lacus' Car…

"What the hell were you doing there Cagalli?! Didn't you know that there are so many bad people there back in the airport? Why didn't you just call me so I and Lacus could pick you up early and prompt?"

Kira was in his `rage but adorable' self-mode, "Cagalli, being the leader of Orb, I'm entitled to protect you whether night or day,…even holidays! If you're up to find Athrun, you could find him in St. Theresa's College Quezon City, Grade 6-8"

"Is that where he's teaching? In a private all-girls school?"

"Yeah" he replied," He really likes to teach the notorious section…I could still remember when we were still in the 8th grade…"

"OMG! This is a long flash back" the two girls' chorus as pretending to listen to Kira's fairytale.

* The flash back…

"Pass the gun Kira!" Athrun shouted to him while trying to run for their lives.

"Here Athrun!" he threw the gun directly to his best friend," Who are we gonna shoot today?"

"Maybe our Social studies teacher, ne Kira?" Athrun suggested as he tried to put the bullets intact the gun," Who would you like it to be?"

" How about,…Garcia?" Kira's brain finally was able to answer a simple question.

Athrun's evil smile slowly showed and he started laughing hysterically like how would Heero if ever he hears the name `Kenny', " Great suggestion, partner." Athrun stood up and offered a hand to his resting friend, " Let's kick her butt today!"

"Yeah!" Kira replied with enthusiasm but unfortunately, as all of us know, none of the very evil plans ever happen. Not to mention even Cagalli's! Moving on, the principal, coincidentally overheard them outside of his office so naturally, the two brave boys were sent to the principal's office…

"What were you planning to do, Mr. Zala?" the most obvious question between life and death was again ask but now to Athrun and Kira.

" To kill… Garcia?!" he replied in uncertain tone but deep inside their hearts( A/N: I'm not pertaining to the ending song of our recognition day when I was in the fourth grade entitled, `deep inside my heart'. So any co-os out there, zip it, will ya? Got it?) they really want. They absolutely want to assassinate Garcia.

The principal started to laugh hysterically, " You know, I've been thinking about that for years but alas, I haven't done it yet" He said smiling to them, " There are so many things to kill rather than your most despised teacher so when you grow up, join the military and there…you could kill anyone"

*end of flashback

" I think, its too impossible for the principal to quite agree in an assassination" Cagalli whispered to Lacus, " do you believe in his story, ne Lacus?"

" Anything that Kira says is true!" Her eyes were shining brighter than the sun<Is it possible?>, " His words are trustworthy…no, pure of innocence!"

I think there's no one here I could talk confidential because this two guys, Cagalli shook her head in disappointment,Are too talkative than me. Maybe I'll just drop off in my condominium or…where else is there bound for me? Cagalli's tears were ready to fall down, My life is nothing, without Athrun, My life is meaningless!!! She cried her self to sleep in Kira's lap without his brother noticing the tears of morose falling from her beautiful golden eyes which Athrun considers remarkable, no, outstanding and gorgeous to for him!

* Confession *

Day and night, I am not the same person you see,

But to be court to the judges, my freedom is stop by which the contrary of the Liberty statue,

`Coz I'm only hiding beneath the shadow `coz I'm afraid that

No one will accept my true identity

Day and night, I am not the same person you see,

But to be forgiven by you, my heart leaps for joy and enthusiasm for the long waited freedom,

`Coz I'm only hiding beneath the shadow `coz I'm afraid that

No one will reveal my dignity and freedom

Day and night, I am not the same person you see,

But to confess through you, I am the perfect partner that you could ever asked for

`Coz I'm standing in my own true shadow `coz

You're there to love and protect me.

Promise me that you'll tell this to no one else

`Coz this is my confession.

(A/N: Please review! BTW, did any of you know that I'm an honor student with a beautiful average of 90? I think not but this year, I'll be aiming for a higher average than the usual flat 90, with 87 as the lowest grade in the card and 92 or 93or 94 being the highest. Anyway, I think its hard to live my life `coz I'm a big-time-genius<BTG> Anyway, thanks for reading guys and don't forget the reviews!

Thanks,

** Kade Azrael Haro)