Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Another Chance ❯ A Challenge to Cagalli ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 1: A challenge to Cagalli

It was a beautiful day in Orb, you could do so many things, and think of fresh ideas and that is exactly what Cagalli Yula Athha is up to…

Of all of the days that they will totally guard me, she told herself, I'll kill you Kira. The next time we meet.

Nothing is more irritating than to be strictly guarded by a whole army. Now, how could escape from her prison, her office? An easy question that can be answered by a facial kit and hangers of girly dresses!

I have no choice, Cagalli told herself, If this is the only choice I have to escape this abyss, then, thou shall I do (A/N: What did she mean by that…)

So after an hour…

" Excuse me but do you have any pass to go out of the building?" the guards ask Cagalli politely.

" Ha ya!" poor guard," I guess I've over done it again…" Cagalli manage to sneak away along wearing the pink dresses and stuff.

" You need more practice Cagalli…" Lacus murmured to herself while trying to get a signal in her Nextel cellphone, " Blue, West girl is heading to the Phillipines. Over."

" Got it Pink. Rendezvous in NAIA airport, new terminal at 6 this evening. Got it Pink?"

" Got it Blue. Over and roger" Lacus settled to her car, Their really destined for each other, she told herself, but there is always a villain to stop this reunion, she gave off a good comment, mental note, she is wearing pink and mini skirts.