Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Apricot Shades ❯ Apricot Shades ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Apricot Shades
 
 
By: Guiding Light
 
 
“Artificial Cherry Blossom trees.” Murre smiled, closing her eyes.
 
 
“Hey, they look real to me.”
 
 
She opened her eyes. “Everything looks real to you, Fllaga.”
 
 
Her lover chuckled and reached over to brush away strands, of brown locks, away from her eyes. Murrue sighed inwardly, loving his gentle touch.
 
 
“Do you think, we'll ever see real cherry blossom trees?”
 
 
“Maybe. Depends on where your next little mission, takes you.”
 
 
Murrue turned her head slightly over, to gaze at the sky. “You know, its impossible to see the trees. Earth was destroyed, long ago.”
 
 
Fllaga moved his fingers down her neck, breast, and finally settling on her small stomach. “Nothing is impossible. Especially for you.”
 
 
“Your wrong. There is one thing, that could never come true.”
 
 
“Oh, and what is that?”
 
 
Murrue turned to her side and smiled at the empty space, there. Trickles of tears were falling from her eyes, down to her nose. She turned back to the sky and closed her eyes.
 
 
“You can't be here.”
 
 
THE END
 
 
Authors Notes: I love Murrue x Fllaga relationship. So thats why I decided to create a fic, dedicated to them. I could possibly want to make another fic, of them. But first I have my other stories to get started and finished. Hopefully you've enjoyed this short angst one-shot. To me, it was simple and clean. Just the way I like it. If you would like to leave a review, then please do so. Cya.
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters that appeared in this fic. Neither do I own Gundam Seed. The purpose of this fiction, was for pure entertainment.