Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Finding Destiny ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Finding Destiny

New Summary :

 

"Minister Zala killed in Bombing"

The morning's newspaper read, as Cagalli Zala world turned upside down. Only a few hours ago did she drag herself away from the burning clinic, bleeding and confused of what just happened. Yet it could have been a lifetime ago - because now the world believes she is dead Including her husband and child.

Before Cagalli is able to reach her husband, the bomber strikes again. Killing the guard she remembered seeing outside with the bomber that day. Realizing that he's bent on wiping out the witnesses to his crime, she must hide. Especially after overhearing the bomber and the last person she suspected talking about finishing her off. Without money and ID, she becomes Ash Yula, hiding in a homeless shelter. Knowing it's too dangerous to go home. Specially when the life of her husband and daughter are also in danger.

Meanwhile, her husband, Athrun Zala, realized his running for senate in PLANT caused him to be away from his wife during the accident. Regrets the time lost. Trying to tell his daughter about her mother's death was also something he will forever regret. After years of reassuring that the world was becoming a safer place, he finally grasp nothing. Not even a promising career in politics - is worth it without his wife by his side and their daughters. Franticly he searches for anyone who was with Cagalli before the blast. But instead, he finds something or someone much more important.

Ever since her son's disappearance, Murrue Ramius has been determined to find her son. Even if it kills her. Not realizing that the killing of Cagalli Zala will bring her closer to her goal and much closer to finding out about her son's disappearance.

Miriallia and Dearka take the story of Cagalli's death to live TV and go undercover to try to solve the case. But what they find is the last thing they ever expected to find in downtown Orb.

Once hearing the news, Yzak realizes that the bombing and Cagalli's death was no coincidence. Specially when Athrun drops out of the running and a new stranger steps in. Determine to figure it out, Yzak goes undercover, and walks the streets of Orb until he finds out the truth.

Feeling that he failed his sister, Kira had taken upon himself to take over Cagalli's old job as the head of Orb by request of Kisaka. Knowing deep down that his sister is still alive, he searches for any sort of clues that might lead him to her. With Lacus by his side, he knows that he will find Cagalli.

In the end, for what ever cause that creates the problems or issues that people go through ever day is meant to be.

 

And our characters will understand that everything happens for a reason.

It's Destined to happened.

 

 

 

 

Finding Destiny

Prologue

 

The year is C.E. 84. It's been 13 years since the war had ended. Both Coordinators and Naturals have lived their lives together, without hesitation. Memories of the past will always hunt the soldiers and civilians who were expose to the war. Yet wounds do heal and people move on with their lives.

There always will be some, who won't be satisfied of the result of war. Lives where lost. Soldiers died for wanting to protect their love ones.

Families discouraged because of their loses. Men become sick and ill due to the result of war. Wives become widows due to war. Children become orphans due to war.

But in the end, people do move on.

……………………&hel lip;………............................................... ............................................

Zala family :

Seven year old, Estelle Attha Zala is the child of Cagalli Yula Attha Zala and Athrun Zala. Like her father, Estelle was much mature and wise for kids her age. But just like mother, she was at times reckless. Inheriting her mother's golden locks and her father's eyes. Many people would say she was a splitting image of both parents.

Her mother, Cagalli Yula Attha Zala, married her father, Athrun Zala, three years after the war had ended. Estelle was born three years later.

Her mother was once the head leader of the nation Orb but resigned the day after Estelle was born.

Her father had join Zaft's council four months after Estelle was born. And less than a month from now, he will run for the head spot as Chancellor, like his father was once.

……………………&h ellip;………............................................. ...........................................

Yamato family :

Seven year old, Tarak Clyne Yamato, is the child of Lacus Clyne Yamato and Kira Yamato. Like his father, Tarak was quick in making decisions. But like his mother, he is also a gentle and caring person. Inheriting his father's hair and his mother's eyes. Many people would say he was a splitting image of both parents.

 

His mother, Lacus Clyne Yamato married his father, Kira Yamato, four years after the war had ended. With some help from Kira's twin sister, Cagalli. Tarak was born two years later. Three months after his cousin, Estelle.

His mother was once a Pop star. She now helps the community and help the less fortunate.

His father was once a soldier during war. Time to time, he takes out little fires that grow from small groups who wish to cause trouble.

…………………&hellip ;………….......................................... .................................................

Friends :

Miriallia Haww is now a full time report of NAN news. Losing her love during the war she had become stronger and less naïve. She also became acquitted with a Coordinator name, Dearka Elthman. Who she at first didn't trust but became one of her most trusted friends at the end.

Dearka Elthman is a full time cameraman, who works with Miriallia. Leaving Zaft during war, he became a pilot for the Archangel. He also became close to Miriallia and became attracted to her. Even though she was still mourning over her loss.

Even though it's been 13 years, the two have yet to express their feelings to another. They both have been on dates, but neither could never tell the other how they felt. They both travel to earth and PLANT to get their work accomplish.

However soon both will be put in a situation that will force the other to admit the truth.

Sai Argyle was engaged to Flay Allstar. Sai felt betrayed when Kira and Flay finally told him about their relationship. Forgiving Kira later on, he understood that he and Flay were never meant to be together. Feeling lonely, after the war, Sai became a technician for both PLANT and Orb. And a supporter onboard the Archangel. Never forgetting about Flay Allstar. Even after her death.

Yzak Jule took over his mother's spot on the PLANT council and is supporting Athrun Zala through his election. Finally accepting Naturals as equals, he fights for their rights. Changing his views after the war, Yzak fights for his beliefs no matter what. Keeping in touch with both Athrun and Dearka, they will always will remember their lost comrade, Nicol Amarfi, who died tragically in battle.

Murrue Ramius will never forget about the past. The one day that Murrue will never forget will be when Mwu la Fllaga sacrifice his life to protect the Archangel with the Strike. It was only two months later when she learned that she was in fact pregnant. Sadly however, on the day she gave birth to her son, Naturals that had a grudge against Murrue Ramius decided to steal her child as a way of some sort of revenge for betraying them during war.

She had name the boy after his father. She had also given him a locket that was broken in two. She had one piece while he will have the other. However when Ramius learned the disappearance of her son, she made it her mission to search for him. But it's been about 12 years and she has yet to find her son or the people who stole him away from her. But she swore to herself and Mwu that she will find their son until the day she dies.

……………………&h ellip;………............................................. ..............................................

The C.E. 71 war will never be forgotten. The Bloody Valentines Tragedy too, will never be forgotten. But people move on and make the best of their lives.

Children are able to grow up without the worry of war. People are able to live their lives in peace. People will always will remember the dead. But they can never mourn forever. They must live on or else they too will die.

With the peace treaty that Zaft and the Earth Alliance created and agreed. War shall never be a problem.

However, revenge is another issue.

……………………& hellip;………............................................ ................................................

Author's Notes:

Okay, nothing really happened. But I just wanted to introduce the characters that are going to play a major role. Wanted to show what they been doing for those 13 years since the war and what some are going to do and the near future. Okay, I just wanted to get the prologue out as quickly as I could. However, I won't be updating until about two weeks from now.

I'm going on vacation soon enough and I want to work on another Story I started and have yet to finish. So I hope you like the new summary and prologue.

Please tell me what you think. You thoughts and opinions MATTERS!!!!!

StaryNight

XOXO