Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Seed: Athrun has a brother! ❯ Mwu's great successful capture ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gundam Seed
Athrun has a brother!


My Dear Sweet Ramie’s:
There isn’t a day that I do not think of you. I need you so much. It hurts when we are apart. I’ve been holding these feelings for so long. I can no longer stand pursuing your ship in hopes of shooting them down. Please, don’t make me suffer. I need you so-


“Ah!!!” Mwu La Flaga shouted as he saw the Gundam Blitz shooting missiles at him. “Can’t someone write a love letter around here!” He clicks away on his keyboard to save his letter so he could bring his guns back on and started firing away at his enemy.

He and the rest of the crew have now been pursued by zaft for over a year now. And he was rather tired of all it, that’s why he was now writing this love letter. Sure most people would find him evil for doing this but, WHO CARES!!! I mean they never cared about me, Arthren Zala, Athrun Zala’s twin brother. I wrote everything down and taped it but I lost the tape. Now I am left with only my words.

“Who are you, and what are you doing in my mobile armor?” Mwu La Flaga asked as he looked at the boy.

“Hey someone noticed me! Oh, and I am Arthren Zala, Athrun Zala’s brother.” Arthren puffed out his chest with identity.

“I heard you the first time, kid.” Mwu said annoyed as he brought his keyboard to type again.

“Ah, as you can see we are twins.” he pointed out.

“I’ve never met Athrun.”

“Ah! Watch out!” Arthren shrieked as gun cannon shout from the Eurasia class fired.

With a big explosion to the mobile armor I was sucked out into space. Hitting a near by Gundam, the Strike. It hurt, a lot I must say!

“Ah!!!!!!” Kira screamed as he saw a creature hit the outside of his Gundam. “Captain! I got a huge bug on my wind shield!”

Badarul shouted threw the intercom, “Insent Yamato, how many times must I tell you, there are no bugs in space!”

As I, Arthren Zala slid down the cockpit I grabbed a loose peace of metal. Yanking it free my last choice to not be thrown into space I grabbed onto the wires.

Kira yelped in pain as electricity started swarm into the cockpit. Badarul started to have a heart attack as she looked at the damage reports of the strike. With a horrible BEEEEEEEEEEP in the system controls Kira stopped getting shocked to death and was left in the darkness.


10 Minutes Later


“Wow… that was close…” Sai sighed as he watched the 4 enemy pilots retreat.

“I still don’t know how we made it…” their captain murmured.

“Well, I, Arthren Zala shall tell you.” I said proudly.

Ramie’s paused. “Damn we got to really move Flay’s room, she snores so loud…” she complained.

Toa blinked. “Since when was Flay able to snore words??? Maybe if we listen we can get black mail!!!” Everyone began to listen trying to make out the words.

I sighed, For I, Arthren Zala have always been mistaken for other things but still… them thinking I’m Flay snoring is better than nothing… “When Kira Yamato’s Strike went out of commission with the space bug yanking out all the important wires as I slid off into outer space I hit the Zaft Gundam Aegis, distracting it into the nearby Gundams Dual and Buster damaging him. It was nice for a few moments since get to see Athrun Zala my twin brother. After that Crusade must have told them to retreat.”

“Wow… Flay has quit an imagination.” Sai pointed out.

“Where’s Lieutenant La Flaga?” Badarul pointed out.


So… please don’t think of me of a freak when I say I love you. Ramie’s.


Commander Raul La Crusade.


“I’m so… proud!!!” Mwu exclaimed not realizing that he was being towed in by the Aegis and the Blitz.


Ramies slapped her forehead as she saw one of her best pilot being towed by zaft. “Why the hell did let himself get captured???” she yelled.
“Do you really think he would do that? Badarul asked. Ramies glared at her. “On second thought… yeah, he would.”

“Uh… you have call from Mechanics.” Marialial pointed out.

“Can’t you see we are busy.” Badarul snapped at her.

“But its important its dealing with Kira.”

All the engineers were tugging on Kira as he screamed his allusions of me Arthren Zala. “There is a huge bug in outer space I tell you!!! He’ll kill us all!!!!!” he shrieked in horror.

Ramie’s slapped her forehead, “Send him to the medical ward.” she sighed in shame of her crew. The last few shrieks from Kira echoed the room as he heard her order.

By the time Mwu realized he was towed in by zaft he had his letter all typed up and ready to go, hoping it would save his ass from being killed. Dyarca grabbed him by the collar as soon as the cockpit was opened.

Mwu gave him a cheesy grin as the ugly face glared at him.
“Ummm…….. Here… ummm… its for your commander.” he squeaked.

Dearka blinked, rather confused. “Hey guys come here, this idiots got a letter.”

“A well written letter.” Mwu corrected. Dearka glared at him. “Or garbage. Don’t hurt me!”

Athrun pushed Dearka out of the way and took the letter. “My dear Raul La Crusade…” he mumbled on reading the modified letter that Mwu did just before capture with paper, paste, and a pen to read word the names.

Yzak snorted in disgust as he read over Athrun’s shoulder. “What the hell is this crap?”

“What do you have on your face?” Mwu asked suspiciously. Yzak looked at him with a death glare. “It’s right here,” he said as he ran his finger from his nose across the cheek bone.

Yzak lunged forward, trying to strangle Mwu. “I’ll kill the bastard!!!”
“Now, now Yzak, no more of your “friendly urges.” Dearka said as he was grabbed by the neck and thrown into the fight.

Nicol brought me, Arthren Zala, Athrun’s twin brother, popcorn. “how’s it going? Enjoying the show?” he asked.

“Yes, yes, of course.” we sat together on the sofa watching the fight.
“Hey…” Mwu crawled out. “Can I have some popcorn.”

Yzak grabbed him by the leg and drags him back to the fight. “No! You idiot, we’re not done yet!!!” Mwu let out a horrible scream as he was jumped on by both Yzak and Dearka. “Brand ’em!”

“With what?” Dearka asked with venom in his voice.

“With this metal I’m going to heat up!” Isaac let out an evil laugh. Mwu cries of horrible cry.

“Nicol, fire up the after burner!” Dearka ordered.

“Brandings a bit much.” he said.

“I shall do it!” Arthren shouted as he jumped in a Gundam and fired it up.

Mwu, Yzak, Dearka, Nicol, and even Athrun and Raul Crusade from the a other room eyes opened in shock as the Gundam fired up and went backwards destroying everything in its path. Mwu sighed in relief for not getting branded. Until it fell from the sky, branding him.

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst thing that can happen!!!!!!!!! I’m Zaft Branded!!!!”

Evil Laughs came from Yzak and Dearka. “Shall we write it out?” Dearka asked Yzak.

“You wouldn’t dare.” Mwu cried.

“Good idea, Dearka.” Yzak grinned evilly. More evil laughs and screams of pain.


“I’m sorry sir.” Athrun apologized to the rather pissed Raul La Crusade. “I don’t quite know how my Gundams foot came through your wall. But I will find the ones that did this and punish them as you wish. Will it be the cell?”

“No!” Raul La Crusade gritted his teeth. “Bring them to my room. And I shall deal with them!!! I’ve been waiting for this.” he snickered.

Athrun swept dropt, afraid of what he might do. “I shall find them.” he turned and left.


Kira ran out of the hanger as several people chased him, trying to catch him. Coming around a corner and dived into a nearby room. Breathing hard he tried to catch his breath when he saw the spawn of Satan, Fllay herself!!! “Ahhh!!!!! He screamed as the scary woman approached. He dashed out of the room running into a nearby mechanic.

“I got him!” he shouted.

“I’ll gladly come!!! Just get me away from her!!!” he screamed. The men started to move him slowly.

“Kira where are you going?” Fllay asked.

“Holy crap! Get me out of here!!!” he yelled as he ushered his captors to go walk faster.