Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Seed: Athrun has a brother! ❯ Arhtren to the rescue! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“My… butt… is…. IN PAIN!!!” exclaimed Mwu as he rubbed him butt as he laid in his cell.

Arthren grabs a microphone out of thin air. “So… how does it feel being zaft branded multiple times?”

“Hey? Where did you come from?” Mwu pauses then pointed. “Hey, you’re the guy that invaded my cockpit.”

“Yes I was, now answer the question.” Arthren persisted.

“It hurt. Now get me out of here damn it!” Mwu yelled.
“Okay!” Arthren smiled.

Mwu got out and sighed in relief before he was to begin his escape. “Hey!” Yzak yelled from the door way.

“Ah! Its scare face and his ugly henchmen!” Mwu shrieked.

“What did you call me?!” Yzak yelled.

“I’m way better looking than Yzak!!!” Dearka muttered.

“That’s it lets brand ’em on the other cheek.” Yzak yelled as he and Dearka charged.

“Let me back in! Let me back in!!!” Mwu cried.

Arthren laughed form inside the cell. “As long as let me out!”

“Deal!” Mwu took the keys and kicked Arthren out and locked himself in.

From the other side of the bars Dearka and Yzak yelled, “You just wait until we get in there!”

“You can’t.” Mwu said cockily. “I got the keys.” he laughed as he spun the keys around his finger accidentally letting them go.

Yzak grabbed the keys and smiled evilly. “Its branding time ass whole!”

Raul Le Crusade cleared his throat. “What is going on?”

The two straiten up and saluted him. “Nothing, sir.” the two said innocently. Yzak tossed the keys into the trash can when his commander wasn’t looking.

And the sound of the clank of the keys it brought his attention back, “What was that?”

“Sir, I think it was him.” Dearka pointed to Mwu.

“What!” Mwu started to protest. But was cut off by Yzak’s evil glare that said he was going to kill him. “It was me, I’m sorry. I can’t help my fidgeting problem.”

Raul didn’t pay any attention to Mwu, “We will be attacking the legged ship soon. So get ready to attack.”

The two saluted their commander and left leaving Mwu with Arthren. Mwu slumped up against his cell looking at Arthren who was just staring up at the ceiling. “What are you looking at?” Mwu asked.

“Nothing…” he answered.

Mwu looked at the garbage can to see that the keys hadn’t fallen in. “Go get the keys.” he demanded to Arthren.

“No.” he said.

“I got candy.” he bribed.

“Wheee!!!! Okay.” he said skipping to the trash can. “Here ya go. Where’s the candy?”

Mwu unlocked the door, “I only got a piece of gum.”

“Aw… Oh well.” he took it.

He runs zigzagging around the ship. Not paying attention falls off a corridor. Catching himself on a pipe he looks down. “Long way up… uh down… how about both.” He looks up to see he is hanging off the horns of a Gundam. “Oh shit and holy-” he was cut of as it lunched off into outer space.

“Ah!!!” is all he managed to say as he went into the airless space.

Mwu slide down to the cockpit and began to slam on it. “What the hell?” Yzak stopped and opened the cockpit to find Mwu jump on him. In all the cluster they hit the close button and broke it.

“Get off me you faggot!” Yzak yelled.

“What’s going on Yzak?” Dearka asked over the intercom.

“He jumped on me!!!” he shrieked.

“Who jumped on you?” Athrun asked.

“I did Mwu La Fllaga!” Mwu confessed. “Wait no!”

“Oh no manly urges!!!” Dearka said disgusted.

Athrun busted up laughing and Nicol commented, “Let’s not inform the humane society!” Everyone laughed except Yzak and Mwu.

Yzak was flung behind the seat and Mwu took over. But before he could do anything Yzak jumped and pushed the eject button. The Mwu and his seat flew hitting the legged ship.


Ramies and everyone else shrieked as they saw him hit the window. “Is that Commander La Fllaga?”

“It appears so.” Badarul added.

Mwu slowly moved his head and glared at the Dual. He then smiled and flipped him off.

“That ungrateful bastard just flipped us off captain.” said Badarul.

“Sai! Hit the window wipers!” Ramies commanded.

With a wipe, Mwu was lunched into the earths atmosphere.


Dearka realized that Yzak was struggling to get out of the
atmosphere. “I shall save you!” he lunches himself out of his cockpit and lands on the screen. With that impact on Yzak’s Gundam it went out of control. He was so surprised he let go of his controls and they went into a crash landing towards earth.

“Did Dearka just eject himself onto the dual?” Athrun asked.

“I think he did. They probably don’t want to be found, you know with all those manly urges.” Nicol added.

“Do they really have those?” Athrun questioned.

“I hope not. But lets not go check.” Nicol said. “Hey we’re the only ones left!” he exclaimed.

From an intercom Arthren yelled, “I shall be your new pilot!!!”

“It’s settled.” Athrun said. “Whoever you are got to be smarter than Dearka.”

“YAY! ATHRUN MY BROTHER AKNOWLEDGES ME!!!” Arthren yelled/squeaked for joy.

“My god though,” Athrun began to add. “You sure do sound like a dying animal of some sort.”

“NO!!!” he cried.


Mean while on earth


“You ass-wipe!” Yzak yelled at the now tied up Dearka. “Why in the hell did you try and hump my Gundam!!!”

“I didn’t! I try to save you!!!” Dearka explained.

“Right manly urges just kicked in once you saw my Gundam in action!” Yzak accused him.

“You’re the one with the other guy in your cockpit!”

“That’s not what it sounded like!”

“Sure it wasn’t you homo-bastard!!!”

“I’m going to kill you!!!” Yzak yelled as he bashed himself into Dearka.

“Not the manly urges!!!” Dearka screamed.

“You sick bastard this isn’t what you think it is!” Yzak socked him in the mouth. “Here’s proof!!!”


3 days later


“I’m so hungry I can’t kill you!!!” Yzak complained by there pathetic fire made by a twig.

Dearka sitting by his bomb fire. “I’m not!”

Yzak looks up, “When did you start that?”

“… uh… don’t know it sort of came to me by a worthless mother of mine.”

“What?”

“My mother was a natural!!!” Dearka cried.

“What does that have to do with the fire you built?”

“Oh that’s what you asks! I built it yesterday.” Yzak sneezed putting out his fire and went to Dearka’s. “Want some squirrel?”

Yzak took it and began to eat. That’s when they heard a horrible moan. “Dearka, was that you?”

“Eh… no. What do you think I’m doing?”

“Nothing.”

“…moan…”

“AHHH!!!” they both shrieked hugging each other for security.

“Get away from me you fag!” Yzak yelled as he pushed Dearka and he tripped and fell over someone.

“What the hell! Your the one who hugged me and did I just trip over some one” Dearka yelled. He paused and looks down to see something black and creepy. “AHH!!!” he screamed and hid behind Yzak clinging to him.

“Get off me!” Yzak yelled. “It’s just that one guy!”

“The one from your cockpit!”

“Yes, that one. Also the prisoner.”

Mwu climbed out of the bushes, “I am not this prisoner!” he shouted. He grabbed a leaf trying to hide his face. “I am Raul le Cruse.”

“Nice try.” Yzak said.

“Damn it!” Mwu yelled as he threw down his leaf.

“Do you really think we would fall for that?” Dearka asked.

“Yes. Or I wouldn’t have tried. You are a couple of dumb asses.”

Dearka lunged forward knocking him threw another set of bushes. The two stared like a dear in the headlights when a semi-truck almost ran them over.

“Oh my god I thought I was going to die!” Mwu panted.

“A road stupid.”

“A road?” Yzak poked his head out. “okay that wasn’t there a few minutes ago!”

The three got up and looked around to see a sign sticking out of the ground. “Orb, 50 miles.” Mwu read. “Well see ya. I’m off to orb!” he began to walk off.

“Should we follow?” Dearka asked Yzak.

“Anything is better than stuck here with you!”