Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Liers,Cheaters, and Rivals ❯ Untitled ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
YoukoRaven: My first Gundam ne thing fic. go me . well i hope this turns out good. Sorry for ne oocness with the characters.
takes place when the Archangle just landed on earth. or as some of us no....last saturday's episode.)

"Captain, we seem to have a visiter."(fyi i don't know ne of their names so work with me and use your imagination.)

"A vister? How? We're in the middle of a desert.sigh Oh well bring them in." 2 guard like people brought in a young female girl from out in the hall. She was wearing a black skirt, a black sweater that hung off her shoulder's and went down halfway down her stomach, along with a blue fishnet fingerless gloves. She also had shoulder length dark brown hair with red highlights and dark brown eyes.

"sigh First question. Who are you?"

"NaRyoku(Na-ru-ku)"

"Why are you in the desert out of all places?"

"Classified. I Just came here to warn you....that's all I can say."

"sigh this is getting nowhere. Why would you need to warn us?"

"Zaft. Some of them are outside preparing an attack. You being Archangle and all.....I think."

"Take her to a room."

They brough NaRyoku to a room where they locked her in. Unfourtinitly for them...being the genius she was, easily(sp??) unlocked the door and went to find the stryke pilot onboard.

NaRyoku walked into Kira's room when Fray(1) kissed Kira(obviously bein in HIS room....ne way). She looked up then stood up.

"I need to talk to Kira so.......you were leaving." NaRyoku suggested..aka demanded.

"hmph." she said and walked out. Kira stood up and face the newly added person.

"sigh hold on" she said and turned around, opening the door. There stood Fray.

"Ahhhhhhh, goodbye." She then walked off mumbling something about Kira. NaRyoku watched for a few seconds then walked back in front of Kira.

"What are you doing here? I didn't think anyone would be out in the desert." Kira asked

"What ever I can.pause. Don't fall for her." Kira became shocked.

"What do you mean?"

"She's messing with your head. I know how she thinks. I tried doing the same thing to Athrun."

"You know Athrun?"

"Ya. Just got back from ZAFT. But that isn't the point. I need you to give me access to the Stryke. Some of Zaft forces or something are preparing an attack on this ship."

"Um....right. I guess you should. But what does having access to the stryke have to do with us being attacked. Your not going to pilot it are you??"

"Yes and no. While I was placing virsus in the blitz i discovered an unaccessed ability. I checked the others and the same thing was there. Not really wanting Zaft to have an advantage I went bak and deleted all of those unaccessed abilities. So I thought that I would access it in the stryke. And since your in no condition to pilot, I'm gonna." She finished and stopped leting Kira soak in all the new information.

"Right. I guess that does make sense." She smiled and started to walk out. But stopped and then walked bak, placing her left hand over his.(still holding the paper flower)

"Don't worry so much. It wasn't your fault, sides....she's fine." She smiled and placed her right hand on his cheek and look dead into his eyes." You might do some damage to your own configuration system" She laughed a little and walked outta the room towards the hanger.

Kira followed NaRyoku out the door just in time to bump into Fray outside the door. "Hey Fray."

"Did that girl do anything to you?" She asked, locking her cold, evil eyes with Kira.

"Fray...Why would NaRyoku hurt Kira?" Miriallia asked walking up to Kira and Fray.

"She's just trying to help us with the attack that's going to happen" Sai added

"Right. And she didn't hurt me, don't worry Fray." Kira finished and smiled.

'Maybe she was right about Fray. Her eyes are always so cold towards me.' Kira thought.

They didn't have any time to talk further since they came under attack and were to (well 2 of them) to head to the bridge.Fray and Kira headed towards a window for a view of the fight. What they saw amazed them. The Stryke looked 5 times stronger and had wings??
) first of all there is no 'l' in the japanese language. second.....i've found alot of different spellings for her name. Well....i'm all out of ideas. and since the new episode is on tonight i'll get more info on the attack on Archangel, character names, and ya.....i think you got the picture. R&R!!!! Flames only keep the fire lite.