Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Liers,Cheaters, and Rivals ❯ Battle and the inside war ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The newly added wings to the stryke looked like they were meant for a giant. Literary. The enemy surrounded the stryke and got ready for an ambush. They all finally jump and the Stryke's wings covered itself like a shield. It then quickly spread the wings and the land gundams went everywhere. 1 by 1 they would jump back and the stryke would keep hiting them away until NaRyoku finally jumped away. After 3 jumps a bomb went off and all Kira, Fray or anyone else saw was flames followed by smoke. But no stryke or NaRyoku.was shocked. A bunch of thoughts flying through his head. Yet he couldn't figure out what they meant. He began to panick.......dead?' he thought to himself.'It should've been me out there. I can't stand this.' he yelled mentally at himself and left. He didn't know where....he just couldn't stand there anymore.15 minutes of aimlessly walking around he heard someone shouting.YOUR DEAD!!!" Kira flew around the corner......and saw a blonde he reckonized, and NaRyokuI'm goin to rip your little blonde head off." NaRyoku said....er....shouteddare you get in the middle of MY fight."you want to die?" She asked NaRyoku. NaRyoku went to punch Cagalli but was pulled bak. NaRyoku of course....didn't really care and started punching the air mumbling things. Cagalli smiled, turned around, and walked away.should look at the position your in before you do anything." This snapping NaRyoku out of her trance, turned around. She saw Kira and it came to her.....he had his arms wrapped around her waist...therefore making it so she couldn't move forward and attack the blonde.must have realized what he did cause he suddenly removed his arms from around NaRyoku's waist and turned a lite pink."srry." he managed to get out...he stuttered but he did it.probably shouldn't attack her like that."probably right. She did save my tail afterall. HEY!! I never did get your name."It's Kira Yamato(sp?)"NaRyoku Habukey(i no it's spelled wrong but it's suppose to be like that.) nice to get your name" she laughed and shook Kira's hand.someone waiting for you in your room." Sai said poping his head from around the corner.Hey Kira?"Can you show me where my room is...I kinda forgot?? ^_^u"NaRyoku's room%#%####%##stop dead in her tracks. No one was there. Kira stood behind her.NaRyoku." Came a Voice from the the corner she didn't look at. It spooked her, making her jump right into Kira, who.....(i'm goin die...*gulps*) suddenly wrapped his arms around her. NaRyoku had a hand on her chest.that....ever." she saidare you doing here?" Kira asked.had to talk to NaRyoku.....but it looks like there's no need for it." He answered.a little girl ran to NaRyoku from behind Athrun. NaRyoku kneeled down...breaking the chain Kira's arms made around her.Calley." NaRyoku smiled.