Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Liers,Cheaters, and Rivals ❯ Lost again in battle ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kira couldn't stay to ask any questions or find out whats going on. He had to go explain why he let a complete stranger pilot the stryke. Athrun disappeard and NaRyoku was talking to Cagalli, who still didn't know Kira's name. They started walking on a hill that looked down on the hill. They were talking peacefully (for once), well they were until they were grabed from behind. Their captors held their arms with one hand and the other around th waist, so basically it would be hard to attack them.

"LET ME GO!" NaRyoku yelled kicking her feet which only resulted in kicking sand in Cagalli's face.

"Will you stop that!" she shouted

"Oh.....sorry."

%%%&&&%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(sigh...k...i'm not goin to explain the scene. It's wen sai tries talking to Fray and she hides behind Kira.)

Kira was about to say something but something was tugging on his clothes, he looked down and saw the little girl who called NaRyoku 'mommy', Also known as Calley.

"You have to help mommy. She in big twouble."(a/n: falls over laughing...srry cant resist laughing"

"What do mean you she's in trouble?"Kira asked

"Who's she? Kira she isn't yours is she?" Sai asked

"Hmph! Of course not! I'm with Kira not this little kid's mom." Fray said angrily

"No, she's not mine. Her Mom is NaRyoku." Kira answered

He knelt down to Calley's level. "Where is she?"

Calley grabed Kira's hand and started pulling him towards one direction. It didn't take them (Kira, Calley, and Sai....Fray refused to go...not that she was invited.) Calley was right. NaRyoku and Cagalli were......well u no...i forget the word.... Athrun was standing there, Kira guessed the other 2 holding the girls captive were zaft pilots due to them having the same out fit as Athrun.

The one holding NaRyoku, finally noticed that they were there.

"Which one of you is the pilot on the Archangle." he asked

"Answer and be prepar to hurt!" NaRyoku threatend.

"Shut......" he would have said up but NaRyoku hit him. (in this order) Punch to face, Stomach, Kick to side of head.

Cagalli easily did some what of the same thing to her captor, since he was distracted by his friend beating.Athrun was quite shocked too.

"That makes it 2 times now you've been hurt in battle Yzak." a green haired boy said walking up from nowhere.