Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Ressurection to Life ❯ Return to Reality ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Seed, but I do own Sakura. My friends own Blizzard, Fenix, and other characters you appear in this fanfiction who you haven't seen yet o.o
He found her. He saved her.She watched him. She remained by him for as long as she could before the war.But one thing she couldn't do....Was protect him.
'In the reign of war, death had been occuring frequently. Lives lost and sarcrificed. Gundams fought upon the land of war, only to achive sorrow in the mits of it. ZAFT and the Earth Alliance had been at war for some time. After the war, Naturals and Coordinators had been killed.'
Sakura Jule looked up to the screen, her gold eyes flickering in the dim light."Turn the lights on, Saku!" Haru Samure said, walking in and searching for the light switch."Shhh!" she hissed.'The names of the Naturals and Coordinators are still unknown, but we have reporters looking into it and-'Sakura shut the screen. She didn't want to hear any further of death. She got up and walked to the door. She opened it and was about to walk out but was tackled down by a white ball of fur.
"BLIZZARD!" She twitched as her friend sat on her chest, a childish grin on her face."Hi Saku!" She said while she rolled off Saku's body. She had a rabbit suit (1) on like Pajama's and had a cap that had rabbit eyes and ears that hung to the ground. Haru sighed."What are you doing here so early, sport?" He asked, knowing that she'd tick if he said the 's' word. Steam rose from Blizzard's head as she puffed out her cheeks in anger."Be quiet, Haru!" She growled then turned to Sakura, the rabbit ear on the cap spinning."I saw you're brother today! He was at the Airport!" She grinned as the rabbit ears flew in her face then back to their normal spot.
"Really? Then let's go guys! C'mon!" she squealed as she grabbed both Blizzard and Haru by the wrists and pulled them off into the elevator."Going down!" She said as she pressed the 'G' (2) button. Once they were down, they raced off into Haru's car."I'm driving!" Haru announced but Sakura jumped past him and into the drivers seat. He bristled."I dibs-" He didn't finish as he saw Blizzard jumped in shot gun and stuck her tougne out. He muttered something about hating girls and crawled into the back seat.Yzak walked out of the air port, not knowing what to tell his sister. He knew that she had a thing for Nicol Amalfi. She was engaged to the guy. He still hated Kira Yamato for killing Nicol and scarring his face as well."Why so tense, Yzak?" A cheerful voice said from behind. Yzak turned to see the blonde haired boy he worked with. Dearka Elsman. He shrugged one shoulder and ignored him. Dearka sighed with a sweatdrop dripping down."What's up with you, Yzak? Ever since we landed you've been quiet. Spill it." Dearka urged him, running up next to the plantanium Blonde. Yzak was about to speak when something stopped him.
"YZAK!!!!!" Was all he heard before he was glomped by a girl."Ow." he muttered as he pushed Sakura off. Haru was laughing on his back, but as soon as Blizz stepped on his hand, he shut up with tears of pain in his eyes."You have a GirlFriend, Yzak?" Dearka asked with a cocked eye brow."No, She's my sister." He said. Dearka's jaw dropped as Sakura stood straight. "Sakura Yame Jule, at your service!" She did a Z.A.F.T. salute, then lowered her hand, looking around."Where's......" She didn't finish as she looked at Yzak. He looked down sadly."Sakura......I have something to tell you....."[1] I'll see if my friend will let me show you her picture.[2] The 'G' repersents 'Ground Floor' for those who don't know.This is a fanfiction with some of my friends from my RP Chat Room I go on

Converting /tmp/phpzaQLHs to /dev/stdout