Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Ressurection to Life ❯ Encarvings of Eternity ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Nicol.....He's....he..." She stepped back, tears dripping. Yzak looked away. The truth had to be told. Sakura fell down to Wiz, a white samoyed pup, who had been sitting there for some time, knowing the situation. She gripped her dog around the neck and sobbed into the white fur.
"Sakura, I'm sorry. We searched for his body, but couldn't find anything, except this." Yzak handed her a ring that had the words 'N&S For Eternity'. He looked at his sister, who was now standing again, holding the ring.
"Who...." she whispered. Yzak looked at her hard and Dearka cocked an eyebrow.
"Who....What happened?!" she yelled, tears growing in her eyes. Her fists clentched tight, forcing blood from her knuckles.
"Kira Yamato of the Earth Alliance aimed a blast at Athrun ZAla, but Nicol interfered with the shot...." Yzak answered. Sakura looked down then ran up the flight of stairs. Yzak just looked after and then looked at Blizzard, who was also on the verge of tears.
Sakura sat at Nicol's and her own Piano, playing the one song he had taught her the very day she wanted to learn (1). After awhile of playing it, she decided to play a song of her own. Gently, she placed her fingers on the keys that preformed the tune.
Always lost, in a hidden dark.
Searching for a lost place.
Hearts are wounded, peace is lost. What have we found, in this poisoned world?
Things go on, and some things die, leaving those behind. Having a tear in mind, facing the sorrow of the day. Wandering in the dark, never finding the light.
No matter how hard we, attempt to see the light, just this once of the glistening soul.
How many times, have we tried to reach,
this one place that won't be found?
Holding our fate, close in embrace of pain in desperate hope.
Hidden behind the mask of sorrow, hiding the tears that threaten to fall.
Holding tight onto the last drop of our hope of this world.
Wandering aimlessy, we search for the day.
The rain falls onto our wounds, and wash away the pain.
Though we search, for our lives, have we not seen?
Blood rinses through our lives, drenching our love.
Only to succeed in silence,
Lost in the pain of one's heart.
Lost in a dark abyss, as a stray, unknown to the light.
We have searched for a day, where we shall see, the end of the dark.
We go on in pain, to find our destiny, but yet, fall apart.
Going on in this dark, only one now.
Where have you gone, into the dark of the Sorrow Abyss?
Blood rinses through our lives, drenching our love.
Only to succeed in silence,
Lost in the pain of one's heart.
How many times, have we tried to reach,
this one place that won't be found?
Holding our fate close in a embrace of pain in desperate hope.
Going on in this dark, only one now.
Where have you gone, into the dark of the Sorrow Abyss?
She stopped playing and sighed as the tears streamed down her face. At the door, peeking around, were Blizz on the bottom, Haru, Dearka, then Yzak. She got up and walked over to a case and lifted a violin out of it. She trained her fingers around the encarvings of the words, 'To my Fiancée, Sakura Y. Jule' She hiccoughed and bent her head against the violin, tear staining her cheeks.
"Nicol...."
(1) The 'Eien Heno Shukan' theme from Gundam Seed.

Converting /tmp/phpXYcZfe to /dev/stdout