Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Ressurection to Life ❯ Memories in your Piano ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: As always, I don't own Gundam Seed. If I did, Nicol would be alive and this fanfiction wouldn't exist.
As she finsished her sobbing, her face paled and she rushed to the washroom, retching. Yzak & Blizz heard this and swiftly got up to see what had happened.
"Sakura!"
"Saku! This is the 12th time now!" Blizz then covered her mouth and shifted her eyes anime style (1). Her eyes widened in surprise at what she said.
"You didn't hear that!" but he did.
"The 12th time? In how long?" Yzak asked acidly. Blizzard growled and puffed out her cheeks. "Me no Telly!" She stuck her nose in the air. Sakura leaned against the tub, now finsished her retching.
"Since 3 months now." She said simply. Yzak rubbed the bridge of his nose and looked at her.
"Nicol died 2 months ago.... and before he did, you had come over to Z.A.F.T. Territory for a visit I believe." She nodded. Dearka & Haru had fallen asleep standing up, drool around the side of their mouths. Blizz moved so she stood at their feet, and tripped them. Dearka landed on Haru, making it seem like he was having the time of his life. Saku snickered and a hand flew to her mouth before she bent over the toilet seat, reatching once again.
"You okay now, Saku? Maybe you should go see a docter?" Blizz suggested again, poking Sakura in the arm. Saku pouted and gave her the famous Puss N' Boots (2) eyes. Blizz's eyes grew wide as she squealed in terror and ran around the room in a circle before tripping over the fallen Dearka and Haru.

Yzak had fallen asleep on the couch, Wiz on his stomach as Sakura played her violin silently. The song was 'Anna issho datta no ni'. Nicol had played it for her when Thunder storms were present. She had been afraid of them since she was a kid. She switched to playing the piano. A light knock at the door caused her to stop.
"Come in." she whispered silently as Cagalli, and Athrun entered, soft smiles on their faces.
"Hey......." Cagalli said to her old friend (3). She turned to Athrun and glared at him, motioning him to talk. He nodded and stated, "I'm sorry about...him..."
"It's ok-" but before she could answer, she found herslef retching into the toilet. Sweatdrops lingered over their heads.
"Uhhh....Saku?" Cagalli asked as she walked in. Sakura gave her a nodd.
"I-I'm okay...blah...tasted better going down then up.." she muttered. Cagalli chuckled.
"You have a concert tonight, you know." she reminded. Blue lines (4) covered her head along with a sweatdrop.

Later that Night.....
Sakura adjusted her sweatband around her wrists as she waited for the rest of the musicians to finish up She was in a black blouse with a white collar and cuffs around the sleaves and she wore black pants. She was going to play the Piano. Nicol's Piano. Cagalli came up behind her and patted her on the back, causing her to jump.
"You'll Do great, Saku." She let out a smile, trying to put them out of the darkened mood. Sakura nodded with a smile and hugged her friend.
"Thanks, Cags." She said as she walked out onto stage. It was dark and little light was visible. She sat and more light was illuminated on her and the piano. Gently, with a smile plastered on her face, she placed her fingers on the keys, her shoulders jerking gently from the movement of her playing. She didn't realize it at the time, but somehow, her fingers were adjusting themsleves to play a song called 'Reason' that she had heard on the Radio. She shut her eyes and let the melody take over.
She was back in the orphan edge, watching the others run around freely. Why was she so different? And, why did Father Saru call her a 'Coordinator'? So many questions that couldn't be answered.....Always caught up in this world that continues to hide secerets.
She picked up the tempo for a moment, and relaxed it when it became to a soft note once again.
"Why were you stalking us?" The blue haired boy asked. She just frowned and looked down.
"I...I just wanted some friends...." She looked to the blue haired boy then the brown haired boy. The youngest smiled.
"We'll be happy to be your friends." He held out his hand. "I'm Kira Yamato, and this is my friend, Athrun Zala." She took his hand.
"I'm Sakura.....Sakura Yame."
She mouted the words as she picked up the tempo to the next rythem of the song.
She and Nicol were sitting on a the couch in Nicol's house as his dad watched the screen where Chairman Zala was seen, making a speech about the Naturals. He soon left after saying that as long as Nicol and she were there, they could help themsleves to whatever the would want. They both nodded and Wiz barked, causing the two to chuckle.
She then switched to a melody and stopped mouthing the words as she gently opened her eyes, still playing the rythem.
They kissed gently before Nicol gently placed a hand on her stomach, pushing her down onto her back on the bed. She had only a limited time to stay on the Versauiles and he wanted it to be a pleasent one, for he would not see her for awhile until the war endned. If it ever did, that is.
She mouth the words to the next part and started to stop. She felt a warm hands on hers as the tempo picked up once again.
She looked back, a sad smile plastered on her face. She was going to return to her own home with her foster mother, Ezari Jule. Nicol was one step behind and they gently kissed one last time as she stepped into the air craft, Wiz following. She watched from a window with tears in her eyes as Nicol waved from below.
She stopped playing, ending the song. Next to her-or so she thought-was Nicol. Or his ghost. He smiled softly and vanished as she stood. The audiance rose and applaused. She bowed in a apprecitave manner. She exited the stage and went behind the curtins where Cagalli embraced her.
"That was wonderful! Good job, Saku!" She smiled in a friendly manner. Sakura let out a fake smile and reached for her Wildlife Jacket that beared a wolf head on the back and arms.
"Thanks....I'm gonna get going....See ya around..." she nodded in a farewell and exited the building, leaving but not one tear behind.
(1) Looking left and right.
(2) If you've seen Shrek 2, you'll know.
(3) See my other Story, 'Sea of Sand'.
(4) Like when their surprised or realized something they have blue lines under their eyes or on their head or something.
A/N: This Fanfiction is different fro mthe one I have on Fanfiction.net, so.

Converting /tmp/phpuHyCgG to /dev/stdout