Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Selfish ❯ chapter1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Gundam Seed doesn't belong to me.

A/N: I'm surprised that nobody has thought of this idea, but I'm grateful! This is a short teaser, please review if ya wanna see this fic updated. Basically I update the most popular fic the fastest. ;)

==========

Selfish

Chapter 1 (Teaser)

=========

"Don't you dare, I'm not going to a ZAFT ship."

"You're a coordinator, you're our friend."

"No, I'm not a ZAFT."

"Don't be naïve, Kira… you must come with me, if not, I'll have to destroy you." Cried Athrun. The pain of possibility of having to destroy an old friend ripped through his heart. Kira gasped in shock. He did not want to die! Not by the hands of his friend!

Captain Fraga voice sounded over the COM link. "Kira we'll be sending strike launcher parts out. Synchronize with the archangel." Kira was faced with a dilemma. He wanted do much to join his friends, he wanted so much not o be destroyed by Athrun. But on the other hand, he had friends and civilians to protect n board the archangel. However, If the Nazca-class ship's target is the strike, then if the archangel did contain the strike, then the people would not in peril then.

Kira hovered a few metres of the battle between Mwu and Athrun.

"What are you doing? Align strike with the archangel!" shouted the Major. Kira cut his connection with the mobile armor pilot.

"Athrun, I'll go with you. But do not attack the archangel. My friends and Heliopolitians are on board the ship. I don't want then to get hurt." Athrun saw the VID of his friends smile in response. He evaded Fraga's attacks and led forward, leading Kira in strike towards Gamou.

The 5 Gundams made their way to Gamou and docked their mobile suits in the hanger. Duel, Aegis, Blitz and Buster's hatches hissed open as their pilots made their way to the final unopened hatch of the Strike Gundam. Kira was shocked at the atrocity of his action, and crouched in the soft padding of the seat shivering in fear.

"Kira, come out please." Athrun examined he area around the Gundam until he felt a small button and pressed it. Yzak, Nicol, Dearka and Athrun then looked into the cockpit to see Kira still in a submissive position staring at his hands.

"It's okay now. You did the right thing. You're with me now." Kira's friends murmured as he unclenched the strike's pilot hand and pulled him out. All around the hanger, maintenance crew were surprised to see the uniform of the earth alliance. Yzak was still simmering in anger; he had wanted so much to take out the Strike and its pilot. Kira hugged Athrun.

"Athrun, I'm so afraid. What if the archangel runs into problem? And what if my spare parts are lost in space? I was the only Gundam MS pilot on board. What will they do without the strike? They shall surely be attacked. And now they would certainly think of me as a traitor. My friends will hate me." Kira sobbed into the shoulder of Athrun.

"You're with me, don't worry about them, those naturals were only making use of you, but now you're with me. You did the right thing." He replied to the obviously distraught pilot.

Nicol and Dearka were bewildered at the scene in front of them while Yzak cursed bloody hell. The pilot of Strike was a youth like them. Kira removed his helmet and wiped his tears away, and for the first time in years, saw the face of his old friends face-to-face. Violet eyes were shimmering like beautiful crystals as he collapsed on his friend.