Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ New Destinies ❯ New Allies ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

If you were with me now,

I'd find myself anew,

If you were with me now,

You're the only one who knew,

All the things we planned to do.

I want to live my life,

The way you said I would,

With courage as my light,

Fighting for what's right,

Like you always believed I could,

And I will fly on my father's wings,

To places I have never been,

There is so much I've never seen,

But I can feel,

His heart beat still,

And I'll do great things,

On my fathers wings,

This world I'll never see,

My dreams that just won't be,

This horses stride,

With one days ride,

Would have covered more distance than me,

And I will fly on my father's wings

To places I have never been,

There is so much I've never seen,

But I can feel,

His heart beat still,

And I'll do great things,

On my fathers wings,

Someday, with his spirit to guide me,

And his memory beside me,

I will be free...

...To fly on my fathers wings,

To places I have never been,

There is so much I've never seen,

But I can feel,

His heart beat still,

And I'll do great things,

On my fathers wings

On my fathers wings.

This song is dedicated to all those people out there that have lost

Their fathers. I hope that this will be somewhat encouraging, for it was to me.

I am grateful that someone pointed out the fact that I had made a mistake in one of the chapters. I forgot that Ami-chan was there during the part when Quatre introduced the girls to the boys. Gomen nasai minna-chan. I hope that the good reviews keep coming. Arigato Anime princess, you made me feel better about making Ami-chan Eternal Sailor Moon. I love the color blue is the reason I changed them. Just incase I didn't say it right in the other chapter I want minna-san to know that Ami is now an outer senshi.

READ THESE AUTHORS NOTES!!!!!!!

Tsukino Usagi/Sailor Moon/Serena

Mizuno Ami/Sailor Mercury/Amy Anderson

Hino Rei/Sailor Mars/Ray Hino

Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter/Lita

Aino Minako/Sailor Venus/Mina

Meioh Setsuna/Sailor Pluto/Trista

Tenoh Haruka/Sailor Uranus/Amara

Kaioh Michiru/Sailor Neptune/Michelle

Tomoe Hotaru/Sailor Saturn/Hotaru Tomoe

******************************

Sailor Moon/Gundam Wing

PG

New Destinies - New Allies

******************************

********Last Time********

"Haruka-san, you know I will not do that to the people who took us in when we had no place to go. They also found us a place to live." Usagi said in an annoyed voice...

..."Alright, Alright, I agree," said Haruka, finally giving into Usagi.

"Ne, what do we do now?" Ami asked.

"How about you inform the rest of the Gundam Pilots of everything?" Setsuna suggested.

"Hai Setsuna-san, that would be a good idea," Usagi said enthusiastically. "Duo-kun, where is minna?"

"They're looking for the 'Tsuki no hime-sama,' in other words, YOU!" Duo exclaimed. He had figured everything out just by standing they're listening to them argue.

Ami jerked her head up all of a sudden, she touched her tiara, which now had a diamond in it instead of a ruby and detransformed. Just after she detransformed the other Gundam Pilots walked around the corner.

"Guess what?" Duo asked, demo before they could guess. "The Tsuki no Hime-sama is..."

"Samimasan minna-chan," Usagi said before he could tell them. "The hime-sama you seek is me."

The Gundam pilots, except Duo, stared in shock. Hiiro was the first one to recover, "How could you be the Tsuki no Hime-sama?"

"Well, that's just like asking you how you could be you," Usagi stated. "This IS who I am. I am the Tsuki no hime-sama."

"We are her protectors," Haruka started to explain. "We are the Sailor Senshi reincarnated."

"What do you mean 'reincarnated?'" Duo asked while scratching his head in confusion.

"Let me start from the beginning," Usagi said gently to the confused Gundam Pilot. "About 3000 years ago there was a kingdom. It was the Moon Kingdom. Earth's moon was the command center, as you would call it. Every planet was connected to the Moon through the Silver Alliance except Earth. This time was called the Silver Millennium. It was ruled by the fair and just Queen Serenity. Serenity had one musume who she was raising to follow in her footsteps. One day the Princess sneaked to Earth to see the wildlife that the planet was so well known for. There she met the Earth Prince and fell in love, but one day the peace was shattered by Queen Matalia and her head henchman named Beryl. Beryl was jealous of the princess because she had the love of the Earth Prince, which Beryl wanted for herself. Sadly though, the Moon Kingdom was destroyed. When the Earth Prince tried to save his princess, however, he was killed. The princess was so depressed about this that she picked the magic stone sword that belonged to her head guardian, Sailor Venus, and stabbed herself. The queen saw this and fell to her knees crying. She picked up the Ginzuishou and put it on the magic moon wand. As she did this the moon cats, Luna and Artimas, started to get worried, for the crystal can and WILL take its toll on the user, usually their life. Serenity said that there is no life without her musume and her kingdom. She used the crystal to trap all the souls of the moonchildren and the evil and sent them into the future to be reborn with no memory whatsoever. 1000 years later they were reborn, but 14 years after that the evil awoke. The two guardian moon cats awoke the Sailor Senshi with the mission to find and protect their hime-sama. They found her and she defeated Beryl and Matalia. After that they all lost their memories again and peace was obtained. But the peace didn't last for long. A new enemy appeared called the Mage with Ail and Ann. The senshi were able to heal them and they went on their way. Then another enemy appeared calling themselves the Black Moon Family. They were after a little girl from the future called Lady Princess Serenity or Chibi Usa as we called her. We were able to defeat them as everyone else. The next enemy was Mistress Nine commanded by Pharaoh 90. Mistress Nine inhabited the body of Sailor Saturn, an unawakened Outer Senshi. Saturn defeated her from the inside. Saturn and I defeated Pharaoh 90. Nehelania appeared next, she was chasing after Pegasus, a legendary beast with great power in his horn. But if she were to get his horn we would not have been able to defeat her. Last but not least was Chaos inhabiting Sailor Galaxia, the strongest senshi of them all. During this fight three new senshi showed up. They were called the Sailor Starlights. They were led by Sailor Starfighter; the other two were Sailor Starmaker, and Sailor Starhealer. I was able to defeat Galaxia after watching all of my senshi die."

After the very long explanation, the Gundam Pilots could only stare at her.

"If all of this is true, then why are you here Usagi-chan?" Duo asked.

"Ne, about two years after Chaos was beaten the Inner Senshi betrayed me, "Usagi started another explanation, but this one won't be so long.

"How did they do that?" was another question Duo asked.

"My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend. And all of the others, except the ones here of course, were going to take my crystal and make me give up everything that I had." Usagi said.

"Ne, what do we do now?" Duo asked yet another question, except this one made everyone think for a few moments.

"Gomen nasai minna-chan, but I need to go," Pluto apologized. "I can't leave the gates of time unguarded anymore."

To be continued...

Gomen nasai, gomen ne, gomen - I am sorry, I'm sorry, sorry.

Ne - at the beginning of the sentence means 'well.'

Hai - yes

Iie - no

Onegai - yes

Samimasan - excuse me

Arigato - thank you

Minna, minna-chan, minna-san - everyone, everybody.

Gomen minna-chan, I know this chapter is really short, but I am running out of ideas on what to do. If anyone has any ideas feel free to e-mail me at hime_sama16@yahoo.com ok?