Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ New Destinies ❯ New Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I now have votes for a Hotoru/Duo fic. I will make that couple, but the only couples that I will not change are Ami/Trowa and Haruka/Michiru. I am not the really comfortable with the girl/girl relationship, but I am not changing them. I need some ideas as to what to do to pair up the other Gundam Pilots. Usagi Tsuking/Sailor Moon/ Serena Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury/Amy Anderson Rei Hino/Sailor Mars/Raye Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter/Mako-chan/Lita Minako Aino/Sailor Venus/Mina Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus/Amara Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune/Michele Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto/Trista Hotoru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn/Hotaru ************************* Sailor Moon/Gundam Wing PG New Destinies: New Love *************************

*****Last time*****

Usagi looked at Hiiro in the eyes and what she saw scared her beyond belief. She saw pain and hatred, but she also saw loss, great loss. This person needed her whether he knew it or not.

As time passed, Usagi realized more and more that she was falling in love with the cold hearted Hiiro Yui. She wanted to tell him more than anything, but she was afraid that he would deny her love.

During this time, Hotoru started to have feelings for the Shinigami. She had never been in love before, so she had no idea what this feeling was. She wanted to talk to him, but everytime she got the courage up he would leave on "Urgant business."

After a while, Usagi and the Outers moved to the Sanq Kingdom. They started to go to the same academy as the princess of the Sanq Kingdom, her name is Ririna Peacekraft.

********************** Where the Boys are ********************** Hiiro sat at his laptop like usual when he got an e-mail from Dr. J.

Hello Hiiro,

I have a mission for you. There is a rumor that a princess from the moon is on earth. It is said that she has the power to defeat all evil. I want you to go to the Sanq Kingdom and find this rumored princess. Do you accept? If you do then hit the accept button.

Hiiro hit the accept button and got up to tell everyone else that they had a mission.

He walked into the living room and said, "We have a mission. We go to the Sanq Kingdom to find a princess of the moon."

Duo looked at him and said, "Are you kidding? There is no Moon Princess."

"I don't know, but this is a genuine mission from Dr. J." Hiiro told them.

"Well, I guess that I will accept the mission," Quatre stated.

"Hai I will," was Trowa's quick, quiet response.

"I might as well," Duo said. "At least I will get to see Hotoru-chan again."

"Hormone-driven-baka," Wufei said under his breath. "I accept," is what he said outloud.

*****************************Where the girls are*****************************

"Usagi-chan!" Haruka was getting impatient. Usagi had revealed a dose of her power as the Moon Princess to a group of OZ soldiers. They had attacked her and made her mad. She transformed into the princess and said, "Holy Ginzuishu, grant me this request. I, as Hime-sama no Tsuki, Serenity-sama, ask that you make these soldiers leave this place never to return." Haruka was mad that Usagi had forgotten to erase their memories, and now the famed Gundam pilots would be appearing soon to 'fetch them.' as Setsuna said.

(A.N. They don't know that the friends that they had made were the same people.)

Usagi looked at the Senshi of the wind and said, "Look Haruka, I didn't mean to forget to erase their memories, but it's done and overwith." Michiru looked at her and said in a calm voice, "You know she's right."

"I know, but I can't help but worry. What if the Gundam Pilots are not the correct side to join?" Haruka asked.

"Haruka-papa, I think that you're just worried about Usagi-san. Even though you would never admit it I know you are more protective of Usagi-san then even the Inner Senshi and Mamoru were." Hotoru stated in a logical tone of voice.

"She's correct to Haruka-chan," Michiru stated.

"Onegai Minna-chan, don't talk about the Inner Senshi and Mamoru-san," Usagi requested.

"Gomen Nasai Usagi-san, I forgot." Hotoru apologized.

"That's alright Hotoru-chan," Usagi replied.

Ami walked into the room and said, "Minna-chan, I don't think that Usagi should fight anymore as Sailor Moon."

"Ami-chan, what do you mean 'I shouldn't fight as Sailor Moon any more?'"

"I have an idea Koneko-chan," Haruka stated.

"What's that idea?" Usagi questioned.

"I think that since the rest of the Inner Senshi turned on you, that you should make Ami an Outer Senshi. Specifically, Sailor Moon." Haruka suggested.

Ami blushed when she suggested this idea.

Usagi saw the blush and said, "Hai, I think that is a great idea." Usagi pulled out the Ginzoushu and said in a commanding tone, "Holy Ginzoushu, onegai grant me this wish. I ask that Sailor Mercury no longer be Sailor Mercury, but that she would be Sailor Moon and an Outer Senshi."

The crystal started to glow as did Ami. Ami's glow went from a deep blue to a silver glow, and she transformed into Eternal Sailor Moon. Just this Sailor Moon and short blue hair and instead of white wings she had baby blue wings. Her skirt was now three shades of blue to white. It was white on top, baby blue in the middle, and a dark sapphire blue on the bottom.

"Sugo!" male voice said from the doorway.

Haruka immediately got up from her seat and turned while saying, "WHO ARE YOU?"

"Don't be so protective Haruka, it's just me, ya know Duo?" Duo said while waving his hands in front of his face nervously.

"What are you doing here Duo?" Usagi asked.

"Me and the others were sent to find the Hime-sama no Tsuki, or the Moon Princess is another name for her. Now I come to find out that you are the Moon Princess, Usagi, and they are your guardians. Wow!" Duo explained.

"Are you a Gundam Pilot?" Usagi asked.

"Hai, I am a Gundam Pilot," Duo responded. "How do you know about Gundam Pilots?"

"Through me," came yet another unespected voice.

"Dr. M?" Duo questioned.

"Hai Duo, but I am also Setsuna Meioh," Setsuna explained.

"You realize, Dr. M, that Hiiro is going to kill you for telling about the Gundams?" Duo asked.

"He can't kill what he can't find," she stated in a slightly mischievious tone of voice.

"Pluto, What are we going to do know? He knows our secret," Usagi asked.

"Well, you could go with them Usagi-chan," Pluto suggested.

"Setsuna, how do we know that they are on our side?" the voice of reason, namely Michiru, asked.

"Would I put our princess in the hands of the enemy?" Pluto asked in mock pain.

"Usagi, what do you think about this situation?" Ami asked.

"I think that we should trust them with our secret," Usagi stated matter-of-factly.

"I think that we should just erase their memories," Haruka said.

"Haruka-san, you know I will not do that to the people who took us in when we had no place to go. They also found us a place to live." Usagi said in an annoyed voice.

"Haruka-papa, I agree with Usagi-san," Hotoru said in a small quiet voice.

"Also, I agree with Usagi-chan. They helped us when we needed it, and now it is our turn to repay them," Ami said with more courage then she had ever shown toward Haruka before.

"You know they're right Haruka-chan," Michiru said in a comforting voice.

"Alright, alright, I agree." Haruka said.

To be continued................

I hope minna-chan likes this story. I will write more as soon as possible as long as I get good reviews, so you better review. By the way, would you please give me ideas about what to do with the rest of the pilots.