Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ New Destinies ❯ New World ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I was thinking about making this a Quatre/Usagi fic, but I had way to many votes for Hiiro/Usagi, so I have decided to make this fanfiction Hiiro/Usagi. Hope you like ja ne. For those of you who have not heard out the Japanese names hear they are: Usagi Tsuking/Sailor Moon/ Serena Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury/Amy Anderson Rei Hino/Sailor Mars/Raye Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter/Mako-chan/Lita Minako Aino/Sailor Venus/Mina Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus/Amara Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune/Michele Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto/Trista Hotoru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn/Hotaru ************************* Sailor Moon/Gundam Wing PG New Destinies: New World *************************

*****Lastime*****

I heard voices outside in what I assumed was a hallway and they were coming closer. The voices stoped outside the door. The doorknob started to turn slowly..........

The person who came in was the last person I expected. "Ami?" I questioned softly while I was also staring in shock as she stood before me.

"Hai Usagi-chan?" Ami replied in her normal quiet voice.

"How did you get better?" I asked a more than a little astonished that she was infront of me.

"Hotoru-chan helped," Ami said with a smile. After that I realized that there was someone behind her. When Ami saw me looking behind her she spoke to me saying, "Usagi-chan I would like you to meet Quatre Winner. Quatre I would like you to meet Usagi Tsukino."

Quatre gave me a small, shy smile that reminded me of Ami.

"Miss Usagi?" Quatre questioned me.

"Hai Quatre-san?" I answered back.

"You should stay here and rest. I will have one of my servants bring you some food at dinner time." Quatre stated in a tone of kind authority.

************************************************************* ***********

Narators POV (Point Of View)

****************************************************************** ******

Quatre and Ami walked out of the room to let Usagi sleep. As soon as they were gone, Usagi fell asleep from exhaustion.

***********************Where Quatre Is***********************

Quatre walked into his office to finish the days work and found 4 other people there.

"Minna, what are you doing here?" he questioned them hoping that it wasn't another mission.

"We have a mission to live on earth and live 'a normal life.'" Heero stated in a monotone voice like always.

"Gomen nasai Heero, but I can't except this mission," Quatre stated.

"Why?" questioned the ever-inquisitive Duo.

"Because I have guests and I cannot leave them alone just after they got here," Quatre answered very patiently.

"Really! Who?" Duo questioned yet again.

"Five young ladies that are having some trouble getting around here without getting hurt," was yet another patient reply.

"Can we meet them? Can we meet them?" Duo questioned over and over again.

When Duo finally stopped jumping Wufei got angry, "Your not excepting a mission because of four baka onnas?" Wufei said in a rather mean tone of voice.

"Hai Duo, you can meet them, and anyone else who wants to can. Wufei, I don't think that Miss Haruka would like you calling her weak."

"So what!"

"When do we get to meet them Q-chan?" Duo asked.

"Lets go now." with that said they all walked out the door. One person really wanted to meet them while the other three were curious as to what kind of people would make Quatre decline a mission.

*************************In the Sitting Room**************************

"Haruka-san, I just checked on Usagi-chan, and she seems to be alright."

"That's good Ami, but what happened?" Haruka asked this referring to the betrayal.

"Well, There was a senshi meeting schedualed at Rei's for 4'o'clock. Usagi, for once, was on time, and Rei wasn't expecting her. I walked with Usagi so I could make sure that she would not be late. When we got there Mamoru-baka and Rei-baka were kissing on Rei's couch. Usagi was the first to see this and just stared, so I looked in to see what Usagi was staring at and was shocked at what I saw. What made it worse, however, is that all of the other Inner Senshi were there talking about Usagi and calling her names. When she heard Minako call her 'Odango Atama' she finally came out of her trance and stormed into the temple. She yelled at them saying, 'WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS OUTRAGE TOWARDS YOUR HIME-SAMA??!?!?!?' and Rei just laughed. 'I am the princess now Usagi no baka.' Usagi was taken back by this statemnet and looked to the others for help. When she looked at me her eyes turned angry and she started to yell at me. She had thought that I knew everything that was going on there. As she was yelling at me the others transformed and Rei sent an attack at her. Usagi then transformed and the first thing she did was attack me, but the attack didn't quiet make me unconsious. The last thing I remember was saying that I didn't know and seeing the look of guilt on Sailor Moon." Ami finished her story.

Before anyone else could say or do anything Quatre came in followed by four other men. He looked at the girls and said, "Ladies, I would like you to meet my friends. This is Duo," he pointed to one with long hair that was pulled back in a semi-loose braid. "This is Trowa," he pointed to one with bangs so long they hung over one eye. "This is Wufei," He pointed to one with hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. "And this is Heero," he pointed to the one with messy looking brown hair that was most likely the shortest of the four new people.

Now Quatre introduced the girls to the men, "Guys I would like you to meet Haruka, Michiru, Ami, and Hotoru." (A.N. I'm to lazy to put in their descriptions)

"Hey Q-man, I thought that you said that there were five girls?" Duo questioned.

"He also said that the other one lost a lot of energy, braided baka," Wufei said.

"I didn't loose a lot of energy Quatre-san," Usagi said as she walked into the room.

Everyone looked up at her. Four people had disapproving eyes saying that they weren't happy about her getting out of bed. (A.N. The Senshi)

"Usagi-chan," Haruka said with a repriminding tone of voice. "What do you think you're doing getting out of bed?"

"I'm getting some exercise," Usagi said.

"You should go back to bed Miss Usagi," Quatre suggested.

"Please just call me Usagi or Usagi-chan Quatre-chan?" Usagi asked.

Usagi looked at the other four people and said, "Hello, my name is Usagi Tsukino, what's your name?"

Duo looked at her and said, "My name is Duo, this is Trowa, that is Wufei, and that one is Hiiro."

Usagi looked at Hiiro in the eyes and what she saw scared her beyond belief. She saw pain and hatred, but she also saw loss, great loss. This person needed her, whether he knew it or not.

To Be Continued.............

I am sorry that this one is going to be short also. I hope that I will get the same kind of reviews as before. They were great and inspired me to my original plans. Baka - Idiot Hai - yes Hime-sama - Princess