Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ New Destinies ❯ New Lives ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is my first fanfiction so please feel free to send me anything that you think that needs to be said. I hope you like this story and please review it. For those of you who have not figured out the Japanese names hear they are: Usagi Tsuking/Sailor Moon/ Serena Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury/Amy Anderson Rei Hino/Sailor Mars/Raye Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter/Mako-chan/Lita Minako Aino/Sailor Venus/Mina Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus/Amara Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune/Michele Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto/Susan Hotoru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn/Unknown ************************* Sailor Moon/Gundam Wing PG New Destinies: New Life *************************

She stared at them not believing what they had just said. She wanted to fall to the ground in tears, but that would only prove them right about being a crybaby. Instead, she just stared at them. It had been less then a week since she had defeated Galaxia and since the Starlights and their princess had gone home.

"Odango Atama! Are you listening to me?" Rei yelled at her.

"Hai Rei-chan," Usagi looked at her ex-best friend.

The only one that was on Usagi's side was Ami. But because of Usagi Ami was now on the ground unconsious. She knew that Ami needed to get to the hospital, but the other senshi wouldn't let her near Ami. Usagi sat there listening to all of the others calling her lazy, selfish, crybaby, stupid, and many other names.

Usagi looked down at Ami and finally got sick of them not letting her do what she needed to do. She looked up at the others with such hatred in her eyes that it silenced them all.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Usagi screamed. "Ami is laying there most likely dieing and you will not let me take her to a hospital. Fine." Usagi pulled out a small white crystal that glowed with energy. She held the crystal in front of her chest and said, "Holy Ginzuishu (sp?) grant me this request. I ask that all of Ami-chans wounds be healed and that Ami-chan, Haruka-san, Michiru-san, Hotoru-chan, and I may be taken to a place that the rest of the Inner senshi will not be able to find me. I want the Inner senshi to have the amount of power to defeat any more enemies."

After Usagi had said these words Usagi collapsed to the ground and Ami glowed as all of her wounds healed. As the glow faded away so did Ami and Usagi. When they both were gone Rei felt really guilty about what she had done to Usagi but there was no way to fix it now.

*****************************************************About 2000 years into the future*****************************************************

It had been over a year since all war between the colonies and earth had ceased. Quatre was glad that the wars were over, but now he didn't see much of the others. He was starting to get just a little bit lonely and was about to call one of the others when he heard a scream from just outside in the front yard.

Quatre got up from the couch and ran as fast as he could to where he heard the scream. What he saw when he got there was definately unexpected. He saw four girls sitting in a circle around another girl. He had figured out that the one with dark blue hair had been the one to scream. When he got closer he noticed that the girl in the middle was unconsious.

"May I help you?" Quatre asked in the politest tone possible at the moment. They didn't notice him so he repeated himself, "May I help you?"

This time he got a reply from one of the other girls. She had short sandy blond hair and in more ways than one reminded him of a guy. "Who are you?" she questioned in a rude tone.

"Haruka-chan, you shouldn't be so rude to people." said a girl with sholder length aqua colored hair. "For all we know, he could live in the houde that we landed in front of."

"Gomen Michiru-chan, I am just worried about Koneko-chan." the one addressed as Haruka apologized to Michiru. She looked up at Quatre and said, "Gomen Nasai, I am just worried about my friend."

"Well, why don't you bring her inside and my servant will call the doctor," Quatre suggested.

"Hai," the one with short blue hair replied. "Arigato sir."

"Iie, please call me Quatre?" he asked.

"Hai Quatre-san, my name is Ami," Ami said now that she was not quiet as upset. "This is Haruka, Michiru, and Hotoru." she pointed to each as she said their names.

Haruka picked Usagi up and fallowed Quatre into the huge mansion.

*******************************************************

One hour later, Usagi's POV (point of veiw)

*******************************************************

I was in a strange bed, in a strange room, most likely in a strange house. I was alone and it was dark. As I sat up everything came back to me, their yelling, Ami laying on the groung, the wish. If the wish was granted where is everyone else? I asked myself.

I heard voices outside in what I assumed was a hallway and they were coming closer. The voices stoped outside the door. The doorknob started to turn slowly..........

To Be Continued

Hai - yes Gomen, gomen ne - sorry Gomen nasai - I am sorry Iie - no

I'm sorry that this was so short, I will post the next chapter as soon as I can, till then enjoy. Please Reveiw.