Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pandora's Box ❯ Deleted Scenes ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deleted Scenes
A/N: This is a cute, funny, little filler scene between Chapter 6 and Chapter 7. It shows Kagome going off to school again, and a portable shower.
“Ok I'm off!” Kagome called.
“Where do ya think you're going?” Inuyasha questioned.
“I have to go home for a test.”
“Feh. Whatever.” Inuyasha plopped himself down. “Don't blame me if we're not here when you get back.” Inuyasha said tauntingly.
“What!” Kagome was surprised.
“We'll be here. Hey can you get me some metal piping, and a shower head? Make sure there's at least two elbow joints with it too please?” Mac asked as Kagome headed for the well.
“Ok.” She said and disappeared. The next few days Mac spent weaving together bamboo shoots and grass into a ring, much like a circular shower curtain. Once Kagome arrived she gave the piping to Mac. He quickly assembled it. A long pipe ran from the bank of a nearby stream to the edge of the woods. The bamboo curtain was suspended well above the ground the by the pipe that curved upwards.
“Ok it's ready.” Mac said. Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kirara, and Kagome looked on with awe. “Sango, could you c'm'ere for a sec. I want to use you for a demonstration.”
“Okay.” Sango said. She walked up to Mac. He positioned her under the shower head.
“Ok this is how a shower works. You see the pipe is connected to the river bank where rain water is stored. The pipe brings the water up through to the shower head and when you pull the chain...” Mac pulled the chain and cold water poured down on Sango. Sango yelped and Mac let go of the chain. There was a small fire burning nearby the pipe. Mac lifted the pipe with his foot so it sat on a rock right next to the fire. After several minuets Mac pulled the chain again, this time Sango was doused with warm water. Sango cleared her throat showing her annoyance. “Ok Sango you're all done.” Mac said. She came over and stood by him. She gently pushed Mac under the shower head and asked “So is this the thing that makes it work?” she pulled the chain and doused Mac with water.
“Yeah.” Mac replied. Sango giggled and let the chain go. “Well that's the portable shower.” Mac said.
A/N: This scene I removed from the chapter Tourniquet, to shorten it. Originally I was going to write the chapter as separate story, but I decided to make it a little shorter and make it one chapter. It would have been too long with this scene in it so I took it out to make the chapter pick up pace, that and it is repetitive of what had happened just before with Shippo, so I didn't find it pertinent to the story.
Kagome saw him exit the unusual structure and went in.
“Mac what are you doing?” She asked.
“Oh, just trying to put together a rocket pack from the parts of the ship those pilots left behind. Why? What are you doing?”
“Oh nothing much, how did you build that with only one hand?” She asked.
“Well I've broken both my arms, not at the same time mind you, and I've learned to do things with one hand.” He explained.
“I see does it work?”
“I don't know. I'm going to test it. Oh can I take this sling off yet?”
“Yeah, your shoulder should be ok now.”
“Cool.” Mac took off the sling and moved his arm I circular motion. “Yep, it's as good as new.” Mac and Kagome stepped out of the structure and Mac slung the pack on his back.