Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ G-men ❯ Butterfly Kisses ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Category: AU, Yaoi, Gundam Wing fusion with the X-men series
Pairings: 1x2, 3x4, 5x6/6x5
Warnings: sap, shonen ai
Author: Arigatomina
Email: arigatoumina@hotmail.com

G-men

Part 8: Butterfly Kisses

"Would you like to fly with me?" Trowa watched as Quatre's eyes widened. //I can't let an opportunity like this pass.// "My ability to fly doesn't depend on physical strength," Trowa said slowly, looking over the field. "My mind lets me fly, so it's really just a matter of what I can carry. If I'm strong enough to carry something comfortably, then it isn't an extra burden to fly carrying it." He stopped, turning to look at the boy beside him.

Quatre was biting his lip, radiating eagerness and indecision. Trowa couldn't help but feel good knowing the boy dropped all guards around him. "This place is rather secluded," Trowa said, looking into Quatre's eyes. "Might not get another chance."

Quatre released his bitten lip, a tentative smile forming. "Are you sure I wouldn't be too heavy?"

Trowa stood, reaching down to help him to his feet. "Only one way to find out." Eyes glinting, he stepped to Quatre. //I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you.// Watching Quatre carefully, he bent slightly and picked the smaller boy up, cradling him in his arms. "Are you ready?"

Looking a bit embarrassed at being held like a child, Quatre frowned slightly. "Are you *sure * I'm not too heavy? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all."

"Quatre," Trowa said, smirking slightly, "I've carried loads of supplies that weighed more than you." His smile widened when Quatre blushed. "You might want to hold on," Trowa said, tightening his hold. Quatre slipped his arms around Trowa's neck, his hold tightening abruptly when Trowa rose suddenly, leaving the ground below them.

Looking down at the ground, a wide smile on his lips, Quatre laughed. "Warn me before you do that!"

"I did," Trowa said, using the height as an excuse to pull the slender boy closer to him. "I told you to hold on."

Quatre looked up at him for a moment, grinning wildly, "Alright," he glanced back at the ground before looking to him again, eyes shining. "What are you waiting for?"

Quatre laughed, a sound of pure joy, as Trowa leveled out, moving smoothly in a path parallel to the ground, giving him a view of the field below. "Faster!" Quatre cried, glancing at Trowa, "Please?"

Eyes narrowing, Trowa suddenly sped up, angling toward the ground and causing the pale boy to cling closer to him. Then he abruptly changed directions, moving upward again. //He's so trusting,// Trowa stared at the radiant face inches from his own. //It's so wonderful to hold him. He's so warm.//

Turning to Trowa, Quatre beamed. Then his smile slowly disappeared as he stared into those green eyes. //He's so handsome,// Quatre thought, and his eyes widened. The strong arms around him tightened slightly, and he was suddenly confused by the feelings running through him. "Trowa...?"

Staring into the endless pools of Quatre's eyes, Trowa felt his resolve crumble. //I'm lost...// Slowly, giving the boy he held so carefully time to pull back, he lowered his head and brushed his lips over Quatre's. When he was not met with resistance, he pulled the boy even closer until they were pressed against each other and kissed him again. Neither noticed as they slowly sank toward the ground.

* * *
TBC