Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ G-men ❯ Voyeurs and Angels ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author's Notes: finally, a longer part
Category: AU, Yaoi, Gundam Wing fusion with the X-men series
Pairings: 1x2, 3x4, 5x6/6x5
Warnings: vague description of the human body, shonen ai, consider this a teaser
Author: Arigatomina
Email: arigatoumina@hotmail.com

G-men

Part 7: Voyeurs and Angels

Head tilted back, Duo let the hot water from the shower roll down him. With a sigh, he reached out and turned off the water. //Nothing like a hot shower after a workout.// With another contented sound, he moved away from the shower head and toward the dry side of the room where the towels hung on a rack. Since no one could see him, he hadn't bothered to bring his clothes with him. Grabbing one of the large towels, he rubbed his hair for a moment before wrapping it around him. He was about to leave the room, when a quick glance revealed a glint on the floor below the showerhead.

A hand went to his neck, then he was moving across the room quickly. Kneeling, he picked up the small silver cross from its place near the drain. For a moment he stared at the broken clasp, then he closed his fingers around it, swearing softly at how close he'd come to losing it. As he stood and turned back toward the door, he saw the doorknob turn slowly and instinct kicked in. Disappearing, he stepped to the side of the room, intending to exit right after the person had entered.

Heero entered the room silently, cobalt eyes scanning it, not pausing where Duo stood against the wall. Still near the door, he set a small pile of clothing on the bench beneath the towels. Once more, his eyes moved over the room, and Duo held his breath certain he knew he was there somehow. Heero abruptly looked down. Not sure what to do, Duo stood frozen. Then Heero pulled off his tank-top.

* * *

A warm breeze ruffled Trowa's long, red-brown bangs as he stood looking out over the field. //Leave it to him to find a safe-house near such a beautiful place.// Not moving his head, Trowa's eyes went down to the boy lying on the grass beside him. Quatre had a small smile on his face as he lay on his back, arms folded beneath his head. He was watching clouds move across the blue sky. He saw Quatre's head turn a little and snapped his eyes forward again.

"What are you thinking about?" Trowa asked softly, no looking at him. When Quatre didn't answer, he turned to give him a questioning look. He was watching him, eyes wide with an expression the tall boy didn't recognize. "What?"

Quatre's mouth twitched in a small grin. "You're very tall from down here," he said teasingly, "Why don't you sit down."

Trowa stared at him for a moment, then nodding once, sank to the grass beside him. Once seated, he turned to look at him again, doing his best not to drown in light blue-green pools. "What are you thinking about?"

Quatre smiled somewhat shyly, flicking his gaze back to the clouds. "I was thinking...that it's very beautiful here. So very peaceful." He stopped, shooting a look at Trowa who nodded for him to continue. "It's as if the rest of the world doesn't exist. Like," he paused as he thought, "Like we're separated from all the bad things by more than just miles of land. I was thinking that this is what a sanctuary would be like."

//A sanctuary...with an angel beside me.// Trowa's lips curved in a tiny smile for a moment before his expression became serious again. //But it *is* just miles of land. If I could take you someplace where the rest of the world could not follow...to a real sanctuary...// Watching Quatre, Trowa saw the pale blonde boy's cheeks suddenly grow pink. Blushing, Quatre sat up quickly, breaking eye contact.

"What?" Trowa looked at Quatre, the slender back facing him. "What is it?"

"Nothing," Quatre said quickly, still not letting him see his face. "I...I was just thinking something and I realized how insulting it was. I'm sorry."

"You're apologizing for an insult you haven't given yet?" Trowa asked, eyes widening as the smile came to his face again. Before he even thought about it, Trowa set a light hand on the blonde boy's shoulder, causing Quatre to turn and look at him. Trowa removed his hand quickly, both boys feeling the loss as physical contact ended.

"Well," Quatre took a breath as his blush receded. "I was just thinking that you're very lucky. You could fly away from here, go anywhere." Trowa blinked in surprise and Quatre leaned towards him quickly. "I wasn't trying to say that you'd run away, only that you *could*." Quatre frowned as he wondered how to say it, and whether he should. "I should be quiet," he said after much internal debate. "I'm just envious, that's all. It must be wonderful to be able to fly."

Trowa looked down for a moment, then he caught Quatre's eyes. "Would...would you like to fly with me?"

* * *

Staring at the muscled chest, feeling his face get hot with a blush, Duo fumed. //Get a grip! It's just Heero. Calm down. Look at it this way, what better way to get revenge.// An unseen smile graced his lips as his eyes roamed over firmly muscled abs. Then his mouth went dry as Heero bent and pulled off his shorts. Completely naked, Heero turned to the bench, folding the clothes.

Given such a view, Duo felt his cheeks heat up again, even as his eyes moved down Heero's back to latch on to the Japanese boy's endowments. //Oh damn...// Swallowing roughly, his mouth was a desert, he watched as Heero went to stand beneath the shower. Tilting his head back much as Duo had moments before, Heero turned on the shower and stood in the hot spray.

Duo forced his eyes away from the rivulets of water making their way down Heero's contours, and glanced at the door. //If I'm going go, now's the time to do it.// He stared at the door for a moment before glancing back at Heero uncertainly. Suddenly his eyes grew wide and there was no longer any question of leaving. Being utterly careful, Duo slowly sank to the floor, leaning against the wall as he watched. //Oh my God...//

Already having finished washing his hair, Heero had soap in hand and was busy building up a lather. Duo watched the blatantly sexual yet completely innocent display. Then Heero bent to wash his legs and Duo clamped his hands over his mouth. //Jesus Christ...I've never seen *anyone* so...sexy.// Hands still held to his mouth, Duo felt his lips move in a slow smile as he watched Heero rinse beneath the pounding spray. //He would *so* kill me if he knew, but there's no way in *hell* I would have missed this.//

Grinning widely now, Duo followed Heero with his eyes as the other boy crossed the room, pulling a towel off the rack and rubbing briskly to dry himself. Duo tilted his head to better view the scene. Then Heero pulled on his clean set of clothes, toweling his hair dry and slinging the towel back over the rack. Picking up his dirty clothing, he turned to the door and paused. Duo's eyes widened as Heero stood motionless before the door, then the Japanese pilot abruptly pulled the door open and stepped out.

As Heero walked down the hall, the door to Wufei's room opened, the black-haired boy looking out, an eyebrow raised, eyes narrowed. "That's the second shower you've taken today, Yuy. Did you leave any hot water for the rest of us?"

Turning to look over his shoulder at the door to the shower room, Heero smirked before meeting Wufei's gaze. "No. Wait an hour or so." Still smirking, Heero went down the hallway and into his room.

Rolling his eyes, Wufei retreated to his room, making an effort not to slam the door behind him.

No one noticed when the bathroom door opened a few minutes later.

* * *
TBC