Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ G-men ❯ The Game ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author's Notes: there will be longer parts soon, I promise
Category: AU, Yaoi, Gundam Wing fusion with the X-men series
Pairings: 1x2, 3x4, 5x6/6x5
Warnings: none in this part, very short
Author: Arigatomina
Email: arigatoumina@hotmail.com

G-men

Part 6: The Game

"If you don't stop it, Yuy, I'm going to kick your ass!"

Smirking, Heero stole the ball again, using his speed to get out of the livid boy's range before tossing it to Trowa. Without blinking, Trowa leapt into the air and made a dunk.

"That's not fair!" Duo wailed, hands on his hip as he glared at the two boys. "If you two don't stop using your powers, I'm going to start playing dirty too." He turned on Heero. "See how well you can steal the ball if you can't see it!"

"Okay-okay!" Quatre cried, raising his hands and trying to calm him. Wufei smirked from his place in the sidelines. "No more cheating. Play fairly, alright?" He pinned Trowa with a disapproving look and the tall pilot's lips twitched. "Heero?"

"I can't be blamed if he's slow." Heero watched Duo, waiting for him to explode. He didn't have a long wait.

"You!!" Duo leapt for the Japanese pilot, Quatre throwing himself on him, barely holding him back. Wufei let out a sharp bark of laughter causing Duo to stiffen and turn on him abruptly. "You think this is funny?!"

"Hilarious," the Chinese boy said, his expression dead-panned.

Duo growled, glaring his frustration. "Are we going to play or what? Come on *Wufei*, Trowa, you're out-a this one, I need to teach these two a lesson."

Nodding, the tall boy stepped off the court.

Duo pulled Quatre off to the side, whispering furiously. After shaking his head rapidly, the short blonde finally nodded once and Duo beamed. Catching the two waiting boys with an evil grin, Duo grabbed the ball. "Let's play."

* * *

"I still think he should have killed you," Quatre said, humor glinting in his eyes.

"Come on, Quatre. It's not like I was invisible the entire time. Besides, he started that speed thing again. I couldn't very well allow that now could I? I do feel kind of sorry for poor Wufei though." Duo's smile belied his words. "Man, that was so great! I haven't done anything like that in a long time."

"Your lucky we played inside," Quatre teased, watching the other three boys playing an intense game of one-on-one-on-one. "If we'd been outside Wufei would probably have struck you with lightening." He laughed when Duo's eyes suddenly widened, a dumb-founded look on his face.

"I didn't even think about that. I just wanted to beat him and I knew we wouldn't have a chance with Heero *and* Trowa and since Wufei's powers are elemental I...didn't even think about it." Duo smiled, flicking a glance at the game still going on. "But they sure got over it quickly. Man, this is so cool! Hey Quatre, got another ball? We can play some one-on-one with the other hoop. What do you say?"

Quatre nodded, following Duo across the gym.

* * *

//Why did I provoke him? I don't do things like that.// Heero sat against the wall, watching as Quatre and Duo played. Trowa had won the game and was having a rematch with Wufei. Heero sighed. //I don't know, but...it was...fun. I need to thank Quatre. I'm glad I asked him to rent this place.// Watching Duo, he could practically see the joy the long-haired boy radiated. //I'm glad.//

* * *
TBC