Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ G-men ❯ Aftermath ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Category: AU, Yaoi, Gundam Wing fusion with the X-men series
Pairings: 1x2, 3x4, 5x6/6x5
Warnings: Lemon, shonen ai, sap
Author: Arigatomina
Email: arigatoumina@hotmail.com

G-men

Part 11: Aftermath

"We're ba~ack!"

Heero looked up at Duo's sing-song call to see the long-haired boy posing in the doorway, cocky grin on his face. Wufei stood behind him, smirking at his behavior. "Were you worried?" Giving a snort, Heero turned back to the cup of coffee on the table in front of him. "Where are Trowa and Quatre?" Duo asked, sliding into a chair across from the brooding Japanese boy.

"There was something they had to talk about," Heero answered, not looking up as he took a drink.

"Man, they're so cute."

Flicking his eyes to the other boy, Heero frowned. Duo was grinning at Wufei, who was standing in the doorway. The longhaired boy was pointing at Heero; more specifically at Heero's cup. Propping his chin on his hands, Duo blinked his large violet eyes rapidly at the Chinese boy. "Make me some chocolate coffee? Please?"

Snorting at Duo's coy expression, Wufei glanced at Heero. //Well. When did he develop a twitch?// The boy in question was not looking at him, however, he was glaring holes into the side of Duo's head. Smirking, Wufei moved causing cobalt blue eyes to snap to him. The two boys stared, eyes locked.

* * *

"This doesn't have to be awkward."

Leaning against a post on the porch, arms folded over his chest, Trowa watched the smaller boy carefully. Quatre sat cross-legged on the swing hanging from the porch. He was leaning forward, elbows resting lightly on his knees, his head tilted back so he could look up at Trowa.

"No?"

Trowa sighed, shoving away from the post and moving to crouch in front of the uncertain boy. "I understand my feelings toward you perfectly. Would you like me to explain them to you?" At Quatre's wide-eyed nod, he leaned forward, placing his hands on the pale boy's shoulders. He couldn't restrain a sigh when Quatre's hands covered his. "I need you. When I'm near you I feel...at peace, complete. I want to hold you in my arms, to fall asleep listening to you breathe. I want to protect you. To see you happy. I think...no, I *know* I've been waiting my entire life to meet you." Trowa stopped, seeing Quatre's confusion had increased. "This is very sudden for you, Quatre. Don't feel bad if you don't reciprocate my feelings." Moving his hand, he cupped the blonde boy's cheek, smiling softly, reassuringly.

"I...I'm confused. I don't understand what I'm feeling. When I think about...you, us, I feel...lost."

Trowa smiled, sitting beside Quatre on the swing. "That's how I feel when I look at you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Squeezing Trowa's hand, Quatre smiled at him shyly. "There are a couple of things that don't confuse me," he offered softly.

"And they are?" Trowa asked, stroking the top of Quatre's soft hand with his fingertips.

"I like you-a lot. I...like it when we touch. When," Quatre blushed. "When we kissed, I liked that. I want to hold you, to be held by you. I *do* feel connected to you. And...I want to be close to you."

Leaning toward him, Trowa smiled slightly. "Like this?"

Slipping his arms around the smaller boy's back, Trowa pulled him onto his lap, mouth moving down to brush his. Quatre's eyes closed immediately, arms moving around Trowa's neck as he leaned into the embrace, lips parting. Their tongues touched tentatively.

When Trowa started to pull back, Quatre protested slightly. "Do we have to stop?"

Trowa stared at him for a minute, eyes blazing, then he slowly shook his head. "We can do whatever we want." Smiling, Quatre moved to pull him down, only to be stopped. "Why don't we go inside."

* * *

Wufei broke the staring contest, glancing at Duo who'd started to frown as his eyes moved from Heero to Wufei. Giving the confused boy a slight smile, he moved behind the counter, pouring two mugs of coffee and adding chocolate mix and sugar to one. The American had a definite sweet-tooth.

Duo watched Wufei, wondering what he'd missed, then he noticed that Heero was staring at him, expression inscrutable. Since Heero was already staring and hadn't looked away, Duo took the opportunity to enjoy the sight of his intense eyes. He almost jumped when Wufei set his mug down in front of him, smirk raising the corner of his mouth as his black eyes laughed at Duo's startled expression. Giving him a quick glare, Duo placed a smile on his face and flashed it at Heero before taking a long drink of his coffee and burning his tongue.

"It's hot," Wufei warned belatedly, earning him another glare as he sat between Heero and Duo.

Taking a more sedate drink, Duo smiled. "Pretty good, Wufei, pretty good." They sat in silence for a few minutes, then Duo fidgeted, looking around the room and toward the door. "So," still moving restlessly, Duo turned to look at Heero. "Any plans for tomorrow?" Heero stared at him. "Any missions?" Heero blinked and looked down sharply. A slow smile moved over Duo's face as he watched Heero take a drink of his now-cold coffee, stand up, and move to the counter. Duo was about to repeat the question when he answered.

"Not tomorrow. I saw a facility that has promise, we'll spend tomorrow planning our attack." Turning, he met Duo's eyes, his own expression blank. Duo blinked.

"Heh. Guess that's my cue to head to bed." Flashing Heero a smile that didn't quite make it to his eyes, he pushed away from the table. As he passed Wufei on his way to the door he paused, ruffling the seated boy's black hair. "Thanks for the chocolate, Wufei. You're such a doll." Rewarded with a furious glare, he smirked as he quickly exited the room.

Heero and Wufei stared at the empty doorway for a minute, then they turned and looked at each other.

* * *

Locking his door behind him, Trowa turned and wrapped his arms around Quatre, matching his fervor as their lips met. Bending, he picked the shorter boy up, carrying him across the room to the bed. Lying beside each other, they let their hands explore.

"Trowa..." Quatre's voice reached him as he was kissing the pale boy's neck. The petulance he could swear he heard causing him to look up sharply. "Take it off."

Quatre had his hands splayed over Trowa's stomach, and he was tugging the bottom of his shirt upward, glaring at the turtleneck, no doubt wondering how he was going to remove it without Trowa's assistance. With a soft laugh, the tall boy sat up and peeled the shirt off, a delicious sound coming from Quatre as he also got to his knees, hands moving over Trowa's muscular chest.

"You are so strong," he whispered, squeezing a bicep lightly as he nestled against him.

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

Quatre looked up and Trowa lowered his head so they could kiss, one hand moving to bury his fingers in the thick blonde hair. Breaking the kiss, Trowa moved his free hand over Quatre's white button-up shirt. With a smile, the blue-eyed boy undid his cuffs as Trowa made quick work of his shirt, long fingers undoing the buttons rapidly and pushing the shirt off.

"I'm not strong."

"I like you the way you are," Trowa whispered, kissing his chest. "I love everything about you."

Quatre let out a soft moan, hands kneading Trowa's back as the green-eyed boy's lips moved over one of his nipples. Lifting his head, Trowa pressed his cheek to Quatre's, breathing heavily into his ear.

"Let me make love to you," Trowa whispered, moaning when Quatre nodded quickly and turned his head so their lips touched again.

The two boys parted, Quatre blushing lightly as Trowa's hands undid his pants. When they were both bare, they lay side by side, simply enjoying the contact for a moment. Then Trowa gently pushed the smaller boy onto his back, letting his eyes move over him.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" Quatre blushed again, but Trowa's lips silenced any denial he might have had. "You are so perfect," Trowa whispered, placing a soft kiss on the tip of Quatre's nose. Then he kissed the blonde boy's neck, hands caressing his chest, fingers circling his nipples till Quatre gave a soft cry, hands clutching the back of Trowa's head as his mouth replaced his hands.

Moving slowly so he wouldn't overwhelm the other boy, Trowa touched his stomach, massaging gently as he kissed his way downward. Pausing as he knelt above him, Trowa looked at Quatre's flushed face and trailed the back of his hand over one cheek until passion-filled blue-green eyes opened to meet his. With Quatre watching him, he slowly lowered his head, touching the tip of his erection with his tongue causing the boy to jerk beneath him. Moving with tantalizing slowness, he took him into his mouth, tongue circling as he sucked gently, then harder, head moving in a steady rhythm until he was certain the other boy was ready.

Raising himself to place a deep kiss on Quatre's lips, he told him not to move as he quickly rummaged in his dresser, finally finding a jar of lotion. Returning to the bed, he told Quatre exactly what he wanted to do. Breath coming fast, Quatre nodded, too overcome with passion and stronger emotion to feel embarrassment. Kneeling between Quatre's legs, Trowa took him in his mouth again as he slipped a lotion covered finger into him. Slowly, unwilling to hurt the boy, he stretched him until Quatre was moving restlessly beneath him. Slipping the fingers out and coating his own member, he moved to kiss Quatre as he positioned the boy beneath him.

Holding the pale boy's hips, he entered him ever so slowly. Much too slowly for Quatre who, despite Trowa's restraining hold on his hips, shoved downward until the brown-haired boy was completely embedded in him. Encouraged, Trowa thrust into him, rewarded by Quatre's breathless cries. Moving together, they let passion guide them until both were at their limits. Stroking Quatre, Trowa brought him to his release, letting out a thick groan as the small boy tightened around him.

Completely spent, Trowa stretched out beside the panting boy, rolling onto his back and pulling Quatre onto him. Time passed as they simply held each other, Quatre with one hand behind Trowa's neck and the other around his waist. Then Quatre moved, slipping off him and causing Trowa to prop himself up. Suddenly feeling vulnerable, Trowa searched Quatre's eyes for regret.

The blonde boy smiled as he gestured for Trowa to move so they could slip underneath the covers. When they were snuggled beneath the blankets, Trowa quickly pulled Quatre to him, wrapping his arms around him. "I love you," he whispered as he stared into Quatre's deep blue eyes. "You know that, don't you?"

Smiling, Quatre wrapped an arm around Trowa's neck, fingers playing in his hair. "Is that what this is?" At Trowa's hope-filled expression, he laughed softly, nuzzling against his neck. "Next time I'll show you *my* love."

"I'm never letting you go," Trowa said urgently, holding him tight.

"Good."

* * *

Turning, Heero poured himself another cup of coffee and sat at the table again. Taking a drink, Wufei watched him thoughtfully until, feeling the other boy's gaze, Heero looked up. Eyes narrowed slightly, one eyebrow raised, Heero glared. "What?"

"What are you waiting for?" Wufei asked, voice deadly. "Do you really expect me to sit back while the two of you circle each other? Well, I'm not going to wait for one of you to make some sort of move. If you're going to do something, you better do it *fast*. Because I'm *not* going to wait." There was no anger in his eyes when he looked at Heero, only dead calm. Not giving the Japanese boy time to respond, he stood and left the room.

* * *
TBC